Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. P GautamYour feedback matters!
I am masturbating since I was 13 year old. From 13 to 18 I almost did masturbation everyday. Then later on I have reduced it to 4 times a week. Now there is no problem with erection. But I come very fast. Temper is also less compared to teen age of mine. Suggest me some good medicines and practises to follow to get back the natural erection and last long in bed.
Can we use copper cups for drinking hot water. Shall we use copper vessels for cooking purpose. Is any coating to be made inner surface. Please clarify.
I am 23 year old an I got ejaculated during my foreplay its might be pshyologic or what do not know but before I do something more I got it can you please suggest me and any natural process to prevent this.
I am having slight left side abdominal pain. Now im in 9th week. I drunk a small glass of barley water. accidentally I mixed a spoon of salt. After drinking that my stomach is making sounds and left side pain has started. Is this to worry?
I am 34 year old. 5'10 height and 92 kg weight. Medicines needs throughout life for having long time sex.
Whenever I think about sexual things or visualise in mind, something like colour of water but more concentrated than water discharge through my sex organ automatically. What can I do to stop it? Help plz.
When I passing urine that time pain coming. And I looked that urine. It containing small white particles. What is that? Is a disease?
Hello, I m 32 year old male. I m not getting hard erections for the last 1 year. Erections does not last for longer time. I don't have any medical conditions. I have not consulted any doctor previously. I had a habit of masturbation but currently I don't masturbate. Please advice.
I am 26 years old female and I have a head ache for the last 4 months I have used more pain killers and relief tabs but have nt any relief result what to do.
whenever I eat spicy food or masala rich food. Just after having it i got cough. It happens always in case of spicy food and remains only for 30 second or 1 minute. What is the explanation for this. Is it OK or not?
When I use to see porn or semi nude videos or picture then within few minutes I have some waxy, water coloured discharge on my glans of penis I do not know what this means, why it is happen, so please help me with this.
From last week if I smoke I have getting headache heavily day by day. I smoke past from 5 years. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes per day.
I have the problem of nightfall and I have also a big problem and the problem is that when I kiss a any girl my sexual organ go out of control and my sperm comes out early and when I am thinking about any sexual thing my sperm comes out early. These are my two problems. Due to these problems my body growth is also affected. Please suggest me some medicines that could help me a lot and reduces these problems. Please suggest me.
I have a problem in my hands it shrinks in the mid of the year and sometimes it shrinks during summer.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.