Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. P Gautam


General Physician, Hyderabad

Dr. P Gautam MD General Physician, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. P Gautam
He has done MD . Book an appointment online with Dr. P Gautam on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - NA -
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Metrocare Clinics

1-4-56/1, Street # 8, Landmark: Opp ICICI Direct and Next to MeesevaHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. P Gautam

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir I have noticed a lipoma on my my head back side it is about a small size of lemon, it has no Nero connection as ct scan report says. Sone doctors advice operation and others says no need to operation, what is your advice?

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
If it is confirmed as lipoma by a good surgeon and no pain redness etc . No treatment may be necessary except as plastic correction for looks. Take opinion of good surgeon
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My throat is looking redish. When I eat any food items I feel much more hot at throat. No other irritation, pain or cough. Whats the problem in my throat.

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Take go amrit powder - non side effect natural remedy with milk at bedtime based on cowpathy best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old boy. I have been married for last 5 yr. What should I do for a long and thick penis.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
In homoeopathy, there are many fruitful remedies to keep penis long and strong. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect penis is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the penis and make it strong. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If he have sexual problem he leaked in just 20 sec and small penis not developed properly what he should do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Sexologist, Pune
its premature ejaculation with low stamina, take proper medications for complete relife... best luck.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pain and swelling in my ankle and foot I went to my doctor Mr. sumeet bajaj my doctor wrote me some medical Test 1. Serum uric Acid 2.Rheumatoid factor (RA BY L ATEX METHOD) 3. CRP (Quantitative) my uric Acid is 5.70 my CRP is 4.76 and my Rheumatoid factor is Negative. But my medical Test are Normal my doctor sumeet bajaj told me I could not understand your problem. My doctor advised me to meet other doctor. I am totally confused please tell me what is my problem and give me medical test, medicine and Home remedies for my problem. Please give me best advice.

Homeopath, Secunderabad
Some times the test results come negative (which is fortunately good for you) and it's difficult to come to a definite diagnosis.In the meanwhile you can focus on exercise and diet. If you are overweight then plan to reduce weight accordingly. If it persists then you may need further investigations. You can also try homeopathy which is safe and gentle and bit habit forming. You can revert back to me if needed for a private consultations, for a detailed case study,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 year old study in class 12 . From few month my sleep is not completing even after taking full sleep. Even that there is avery high headache. Sir what I have to do to cure this?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2.You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3.Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4.Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5.Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6.Take light dinner. 7.Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time .8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10. Don’t sleep in day time 11. Don’t take sleeping pill
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In whatways our body loss water from our body when we attack with the serious dehydration.

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hye. Loss of water can be due to poor water intake, excessive sweating, having too much of dehydrating foods like tea coffee aerated drinks and some medical conditions.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old, I have been suffering with a severe headache from past 1 years. Unable to watch mobile / tv even books for continuous hours.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Do check your eyes first by an eye specialist also. If this does not relieves then do an mri of brain to understand if there is any other reason for headache. You can take belladonna 30 - for headache when required. For further queries get back to me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

(1)what is the safe difference between systolic and dystolic pressure (2) systolic pressure increase or dystolic pressure increase which is more important and dangerous (3) can there be difference in the bp measured in right hand and left hand. (4) are the readings of electronic bp measuring instruments such as omron with hand cuff are reliable.(5) what is the optimum time to measure bp at home regularly with omron and in which position. (6) is it true that once tablets are being taken for bp control it cannot be stopped for life time.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
1. Systolic bp is the presure that blood exerts on walls of arteries during heart contractions. Its normal range is 120-139 mm of hg. Diastolic bp is the pressure of blood on walls of arteries when the heart is at rest between contractions. Its normal range is 80-89 mm of hg. So the safe difference between both is apprx. 30-40 mm of hg 2. Although both r important but in topical countries like india systolic bpis more important as its increase indicates hypertension and its dangerous as most of the cases of high bp remains undetected due to poor knowledge of regular health chk ups nd ignorance in under developed countries like ours. 3. There is almost zero difference of bp in both arms. If there is a difference then it can be suggestive of some arterial disease. 4. According to me these imported gadgets r made according to western climate standards and there iss a possibility that readingss may vary in hot countries like ours. 5. If you r hper or hypotensive then a regular chk up of bp is required every week. If normal then check up after 3-4 months is required. 6 it depends. Firstly u must be having a strong knowledge of your problem, its limitations, nd what all u can do to overcome it, only then u can get rid of the medicine. Actually once hypertension is detected we indians start taking medicines on aregular basis without future consultations nd this is the start of problem. So be determined to avoid medicine as much as u can but for that proper knowledge is required. Medicine is a must when u have a problem but dont be a slave of these medicines but take their help timebeingly as our body has a power of self healing. Actually we r weak and underestimate ourselves.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am a 39 year old male. The problem which I am facing is frequent bleeding in latrine and constipation. Consulted many doctors including gastro entrology specialists and undergone lab tests and endoscopy. But there is no problems detected and advised to have fiber content food and keep exercise. So I like to know the seriousness/reasons of the disease and the precautions to be taken. Thank you sir.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
Constipation is the root cause of your bleeding. Constipation generally causes hard motions which brush with the mucosa of rectum and injure blood vessels which leads to bleeding and swollen pritruding vessels called piles. You are rightly advised to take high fiber diet of salads and green leafy vegetables to have smoth motions without friction. That would prevent any bleeding. If piles have already developed, operation is advised.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an problem of head pain. Any time, anywhere it get starts very hardly. Please tell me something about it.

General Physician, Gurgaon
You may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache follow advises given below: You can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4.We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcod problem. I am 23 years old unmarried person. And also have over weight. What should I do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Treatment depends on your age, the type and size of your cyst, and your symptoms. Your doctor may suggest: Watchful waiting. In many cases you can wait and be re-examined to see if the cyst goes away on its own within a few months. This is typically an option — regardless of your age — if you have no symptoms and an ultrasound shows you have a small, fluid-filled cyst. Your doctor will likely recommend that you get follow-up pelvic ultrasounds at periodic intervals to see if your cyst has changed in size. Birth control pills. Your doctor may recommend birth control pills to reduce the chance of new cysts developing in future menstrual cycles. Oral contraceptives offer the added benefit of significantly reducing your risk of ovarian cancer — the risk decreases the longer you take birth control pills. Surgery. Your doctor may suggest removal of a cyst if it is large, doesn't look like a functional cyst, is growing, or persists through two or three menstrual cycles. Cysts that cause pain or other symptoms may be removed. Some cysts can be removed without removing the ovary in a procedure known as an ovarian cystectomy. In some circumstances, your doctor may suggest removing the affected ovary and leaving the other intact in a procedure known as oophorectomy. If a cystic mass is cancerous, however, your doctor will likely advise a total hysterectomy plus removing both ovaries and the fallopian tubes, as well as your uterus. Your doctor is also likely to recommend surgery when a cystic mass develops on the ovaries after menopause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23 . No matter which meal it is and what food it is ! After eating fully to the stomach , I was forced to go for excretion within 30 min . What is my problem? . It's embarrassing when I was in outside of home . There is no such problem , if I took limited food in time . I was physically fit , no health issues .

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine gelsemium 200 daily in the morning and give feedback after 4 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from headaches because of bipolar disorder. Can you suggest remedies to prevent it?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day...1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep...take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey....avoid tea and coffee
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 24 years old and im having sleeping issues, I can not sleep at night due to stomach amd headache, please help me.

MCh - Neurosurgery, MBBS
Neurosurgeon, Chennai
Hi, I am here to help you. Most causes of sleeplessness are due to wrong habits and the good news is that it is very very easy to cure them 1. You have to first have a natural circadian rhythm a. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. B. And wake at the same time 2. Food a. Do not take coffee or tea after 6 pm b. Milk can be taken 3. Light a. Cover the windows and doors with curtains and avoid light b. Avoid watching tv lying in bed c. Avoid mobile phones / tablets 4. Exercise a. Walk for 45 minutes after dinner b. Take a bath after that hope you found the answer helpful. Try the above simple techniques for two weeks and let me know how much you have improved
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have abdominal pains which go up to my right chest and feels some heavy thing is being put on my chest. I had this problem before also when I used to drink alcohol daily. Then I stopped it for 1 month and now again m drinking so pains have started. Gives me nausea and sweating some times at night.

Homeopath, Kolkata
This is alcohol induced dyspepcia. Try to drink for an optimum quantity and take some solid food along with. Try Homeopathic medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi My friend very afraid for marriage because he tell me he start the masturbation at 9th standard So he think that he unable for sex and not success married life please tel me any suggestions I want help him.

General Physician,
Tell your friendMasterbation is a perversion and compulsive Masterbation is a disease which needs counseling and treatment. At this age you are bound to be aroused by so many stimulii, try to find out and avoid e.g. Watching prone, continuously thinking about sex, going to places where you are aroused must be avoided. Engage your mind in other things. Some simple measures like exercise and meditation may help. But still if you are not able to overcome the problem you must consult a physician or a sexologist. Regards
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from high BP and CVA. My weight is 75 kg. Height 1.75m fasting blood glucose 125, @ Hrs. PP 150. Pl suggest diet for controlling my blood sugar.

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Diet plan early morning (6: 30 am - 7: 00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes. Breakfast (8: 00 am - 9: 00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/ masala oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast. Mid-morning (11: 30 am) - fruit/ sprouts lunch (1: 00 pm - 2: 00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal, curd/raita or 2 idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad) tea-time (4: 30 pm - 5: 00 pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks evening snacks (6: 00 pm - 6: 30 pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins dinner (8: 00 pm - 8: 30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian) post-dinner (if required, at 10: 00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I ejaculate within 1-2 minutes causing unsatisfied ending mostly. Xylocaine spray helps sometime but its embarrassing too to intimate my wife. Me & my wife are thinking if any remedy for this problem. Please guide.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Yes remedy is there. Avoid over-excitement during sex. Make sure that you don't have erection problems (a common cause of premature ejaculation). I personally feel it's important to follow some basic tips and sex exercises. And there are oral drugs available. But take it under prescription of a sexologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old with 42ff breast. Earlier I was 38 dd. I suffer from severe back and shoulder pain. I also have a genetic blood disorder. Will breast reduction help and how much will it cost? Kindly advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to not go for any procedure for breast reduction on your own unless and until there is a disease
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed