Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Durga Prasad Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Durga Prasad RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi am 26 years old, yesterday I had two unprotected sex session with my wife, actually we are in planning, first session am sure I have not ejaculation inside her, but 2nd time am not sure. This is the first time I had unprotected sex, her last period start 26th and end on 30, 30 days cycle. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. My father died 6 months ago. He was in coma for few months. My problem is ever since he died a fear cropped in my mind. I am not able to go to office from last 6 months. I always want someone to be with me wherever I go. I always fear what if my heart stops suddenly. What is my breathing stops. What if my brain stops working. I have stopped meeting my friends also and went into isolation. I really want to get up and take control of my Life again. I want to start my work again. But my fear has gone deep inside my mind. I had few sessions of counselling but the motivation only lasted for few weeks and then I am again back to ground zero. I had few episode of panic attacks in office bcz of which I stopped going to office. Now I don't have those severe episode of panics but I have fear what if I join office and again those panic attacks comes in picture. I have some bad and negative memories which I want to forget totally but I am not able to. Pls help. I am very young I don't want to giveup on my life so early.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH,PROLACTIN,VDRL,HIV,HBSAG,HCV,AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation .Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.