Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. P. Chandra SekharYour feedback matters!
Hi mam, meri age 25 ki hai, mujhe har mahine period late ya 3 or 4 din jaldi aata hai aur peeth mai 2 din tak pain hota hai to iska kya karan ho sakta hai? please help.
New alternative to knee replacement
Osteoarthritis (oa) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in india. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (tkr) surgery is a common solution for oa knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee oa often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, tkr leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in usa have come up with the bionicare knee system which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 45 years old and working in bank as a cashier, I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder for more than 1 year. I consulted two ortho experts, they x rayed my shoulder in different angles and prescribed medicine which is of no use, the pain still persisting. Can any body guide how to get rid of this ?
I am ajit age 27 years mai regular volleyball aur badminton khelta hu mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai MRI kiya tha par doctor bola normal hai koi problem nahi par x ray me thoda gape dikh raha hai kabhi kabhi bahut jyda pain karta hai Please give me suggestions.
Hi doctor good morning. From last two days on wards I am suffering from left hand and leg pain. Any suggestions please.
After fractured my grandmother's Right hand joint Doctor say to binding with plaster and after removing the plaster Her Hand is swelling to much so but no any type of pain how get rid of this swelling Pls Tell me As fast as soon possible.
I am studying in eleventh class and trying my best to study and started exercising from some time back. I have heard many people saying to me that due to exercise the blood that is pumped to the brain reduces and goes to your muscles instead killing your thinking capacity is it true?
I am just 21 years old. I have a pain in right leg's knee, I can't stand properly. What I have to do?
I am 28 years old. I am getting pain in my back and entire leg from thigh to feet as it is stretched. Please suggest me for get relief from the pain.
Doctor my big toe of right leg is paining vey badly that I can not even walk there is no bone fracture problem but my toe is swollen and became black and red in colour so how to cure it and reduce pain.
I had a operation of snapping peroneal tendon on 21 June. It's been two months. Still I'm not able to move my ankle upward or I say I am not able to do complete movement of ankle. I told doctor about that they said do exercise of ankle it will automatically move fully. So my question is how long it will take to move my ankle 360'
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.