Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. P C P GuptaYour feedback matters!
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!
A vitamin is an organic compound, which is required by the human body in appropriate amounts to ensure the proper and healthy functioning of the various body parts. These vitamins help you in being healthy and maintaining an optimum level of brain activity. The deficiency of the same can cause you to have various health issues and illnesses.
B Vitamins are of various subtypes, and they are collectively known as B-Complex Vitamins. These vitamins are medically proven to relieve stress and boost up your energy levels. They also fight depression, restrict brain ageing and help you to live a longer life. Here's how B vitamins help in keeping your brain healthy.
- Prevent mental decline: The three vitamin B types that help to avoid a mental decline are: B6, B12, and B9 (Folic Acid). Additionally, these 3 vitamins also prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Act as dopamine boosters: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter inside the brain that that boosts productivity, motivation and focus among human beings. This helps to ensure your mental well-being keep you mentally happy. B vitamins enhance your brain health by facilitating an increase in dopamine levels.
- Lets you avoid mental disorders: The lack of Vitamin B12 leads to certain mental disorders like- dementia, brain atrophy, brain shrinkage, depression, and schizophrenia. You can avoid this condition by taking Vitamin B12 supplements.
- Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir mujhe nashe ka shouk hai kis tarha chuth skta hai Please suggest . Main codein leta hu 600ml per day.
I am 25 years old. I am always involved fear. I consulted a psychiatrist he told me that I have a disease multiple somatic symptom. DOCTOR told me to keep self confidence. I have lack of self confidence. What should I do.
Hello doctor. I am 21 years old. I am suffering from hairfall since 7 years. I also have dandruff and itchy scalp. I loose around 150 hairs when I take head bath. I don't have any bad habit like smoking, consuming alcohol etc.
I am kritidipta saha, 17 year old I am suffering from severe depression more than one and a half years due to which I can't concentrate in my studies and much worried about my hs exam. I find hopeless, loneliness, loss of interest in studies and find difficult in saying or making decisions, I used to cry a lot due to it. Usually I thought of doing suicide and be free from all these. My relations went very bad with people and friends I am suffering from it very much so what should I do.
Please tell me how to concentrate on mind and body means how to improve constipation memory please tell me in briefly.
Hi doctor. My boyfriend is facing a problem. He gets depressed. He shouts on everyone for everything. He very confused about anything he wants and everything he is doing. He used say he gets a dream of people following him trying to kill him. He wakes up suddenly with dysnea and sweating. He used to smoke marijuana for about four years everyday more than thrice. Than later he stopped but smokes once in a while. He gets frequent headaches. He feels tired very easily. He stopped mingling with people. He became very cranky. Just wants what he want. Or he will start shouting. Doesn't just think about anything els than himself. What can I do? This is becoming serious day by day. Should I take him to a psychiatrist? Is all this because of Marijuana?
I have sleeping problem. I do good work in day time but couldn't get good sleep at night. I don't even feel much stress. Help me.
I am 29 years old female dentist by profession. My childhood has the memory of my mother cheating on my father, my eldest brother failure in love then drug addict and then he died . After this my both parents died simultaneously. I was also cheated by my boyfriend with whom i was in relationship for 5years. My second elder brother is also cheating tober his wife. I am single and looking for love and peace in my life but all this has ruined my life so well that i feel restless everytime .I again took chance in love and again he is cheating on me .I am so disturbed and restless what should i do to make my life peacefull. For
Schizophrenia is a complex disorder that includes delusions, loss of personality, confusion, aggression, social withdrawal and mystic behavior. People suffering from schizophrenia may apparently hear voices or tend to feel that others are controlling their minds, their thoughts or plotting against them.
Schizophrenia can be hereditary. But the condition cannot be predicted except in the case of strong family history. Also, while prediction of Schizophrenia is difficult, its prevention is no easy. It cannot be prevented except where it occurs due to drug abuse like cannabis. Also, prevention can only be talked about in first episode cases and the best way to prevent is to take medicines properly.
Three ways to keep Schizophrenia at bay:
1. Socializing and meeting people - Socializing helps you build up a high self-esteem, lowers stress and keeps you busy and distracted. It is important to connect with friends to avoid isolation.
2. Exercise and Diet - Exercise and intake of high nutrition diet are important to take care of your body. Fish oil has omega 3 fatty acids that can prevent psychotic disorders from getting worse. Consumption of these types of foods can prove to be beneficial in preventing the disorder.
3. Timely consultation - Consulting a psychiatrist if you have any symptoms, like suspicious feelings or unusual thoughts is an essential step to regulate the condition before it fully develops.