Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. P C P GuptaYour feedback matters!
I feel very lonely , feel like crying every time, feel sad, feel restless nd very irritating. My anxiety level is alwsys high .My mind is always wz negative thoughts. I stay wz my inlaws.My husbsnd is abroad nd I miss him nd my parents a lot.Plz help me nd never get proper sleep nd I simply feel a lot of tension nd my chest becomes heavy. I feel afraid of everything.
Recently married person I'm 30 years old. Before marriage 6 months I was under depression during that time my penis and the balls are very small. After marriage I was try to intercourse with my partner but I am not satisfy because of early ejaculation that also less quantity of sperms producing. How to improve my self. What kind of foods and medicine can help to come back my original activities?
My child is unable speak more words. He is active and communicating with non verbal signs. He speaks few words like ba, dha,Amma, atha,and puvvu. And he understand and follow our instructions when we ask him to bring water he will bring. Please help me I am worrying. But his age children are speaking better than him.
I think so much, sometimes when I walk on road I don't know how but I go in the dream world, it also happens when I study, I think 90% of time I think something I don't know how to stop this. please help.
Current lifestyle is such that stress becomes inevitable. But you might be aware how disastrous stress can be, it does take control of our lives. What one needs to consciously do is, take steps to address the stress that they are under.
Here are simple and effective ways to do it.
1) indulge in physical activities - most of us have sedentary lifestyles which add to stress. While indulging in workouts won't take away your stress, what will happen is that there will be clarity in your thoughts, and your emotional intensity will come down, calming you.
2) believe every problem has a solution - it is easy to be scared of the problem and let it take control of your mind & your life. Take control of them. Try to actively address your problem and look for solutions. When you act towards solving your problem, irrespective of the solution, your mind has more positive in it than stress.
3) give it away - meet people, socialize, and connect with other lives. This is actually going to solve half your problem. Not only will more things occupy your mind, and you will know of other people's problems too, but at times, sharing your stress problem warranties a quick solution!
4) treasure yourself - take some time for yourself and do what you love to do the most. Go to the spa, go shopping, read or just sleep. But make sure you have time away from work and daily chores, where you can rejuvenate your sense by doing what makes you the happiest. If nothing, meet up with friends.
5) indulge in volunteering work - helping others not only preoccupies your mind with problems of others rather than staying immersed in your own, but also helps you be more resilient. You will come out stronger and with more will to address your own issues.
6) try to stay positive all the time - appreciate what you have rather than concentrate on what you don't. Be thankful.
7) accept what you cannot change - however much we try to solve our problems, some things we cannot resolve right at the time. And there is no point in pondering over them. Accept that this is how things will be, and move on.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I lost somebody close last year and. Since and then feel very depressed and prefer to to keeping to myself all the time that way my eating capacity also become low my smotach is not accepting any type ko food dinner lunch that way I get feel like tired and I got pain in my heart also by thinking that person who is dead she is very close to me she world that way I feel very depressed please help me to come out from these problem please.
How to break the anxiety cycle bcoz anxiety do'nt let me relax my mind feel that I am in danger and I am unable to sleep never get a quality sleep since 3 years and due to this unable to overcome anxiety please suggest some medicine for sleep so I will overcome anxiety.
He has à speech problem he can hear but can'speek. I am consulted with doctor. He said it will take time. Have you any suggestion for him?
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication. Social media gifts us with easy communication and wider access.
- Social media creates peer pressure: Coming in continuous contact with occurrences in other people's life can lead to mental setback. You may feel low on comparing your achievements with that of others. Consciously or unconsciously you are struggling throughout to be at par with them who are seemingly jubilant. Virtual peer pressure is realized by many.
- It can bring us at close quarters with penitence: Persistent grief or regret can take a toll on your mental health. It can make you depressive. Depression is again not a healthy thing for personal growth and development. It usually results in lack of motivation.
- You tend to panic more through continued use of social media: If you have not been in touch with social media for a couple of days you are instilled with the fear of losing out on incidents. You panic regarding what has been happening all over the world that in reality will in most cases bear no effect on you.
- It accustoms you to the glamorous appeal of drugs: Social media tends to showcase the ills of society as glamorous contributing factors of life. It celebrates the vices of drugs and other addictive agents as virtues. Young adults are therefore easily incited to give in to addiction.
Positive effects of social media on your mental health
1. Social media will let you take a break from hovering tasks and responsibilities.
2. Helps you connect with long lost friends. Social networking sites will bring you close to new and old friends alike.
3. Real society is overly judgmental. It prohibits you from coming across as your true self. Virtual media allows you to come out of your cocoon and helps you feel comfortable about yourself.