Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P C Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. P C GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My face skin is so dark especially from nose and under eye. I have dry skin. Skin has been little bit loose. I had applied many creams but no effect yet now. Please suggest me some medicated creams so that my face become fair and glowing.
I am 20 years old and I have black spots on my face I am trying to remove them by applying several packs they are not going can you suggest me a cream or home remedy to get ride of that problem.
While passing motion I feel slight discomfort in anal passage. As I have found that I have got cuts and fissures in the annal passage I don't have any constipation. For last two weeks I am having this problem what should I do pls help.
I got to know there are fairness injections wit glutathione. It claims to be herbal and effective in one month Eid permanent result. Can I go ahead for full body fairness treatment wid dis?
Skin problems, owing to its frequency and its recurrence have emerged as a common cause of concern. Different schools of medicines have come up with their own form of treatments in order to deal with this problem and homeopathy with its assurance of little to no side effects has been most preferred.
In fact homeopathy provides various medicines to treat a host of skin disorders. Some of them are:
- Scabies and eczema: Scabies and eczema are common skin ailments which are accompanied by fierce itching. They mostly appear either behind the ears and the space between the fingers often developing puss. The skins in these cases become dry and scaly necessitating the intake of Calcarea carbonica.
- Psoriasis and recurrent eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are characterized by constant itching and painful swelling. In such a situation, the homeopathic medicine Arsenicum has proved to be extremely beneficial.
- Soreness and coarseness of the skin: Sometimes the skin becomes visibly coarse and sore leading to inflammation even causing inflammations sometimes. Suphur should be the medicine you must choose in such a case as it significantly improves the condition of the skin and softens the skin.
- Spots on the skin: Homeopathy also has a potent remedy for the spots that erupt on the skin, most often as a consequence of some disease. Sepia works wonders for the perceptible brown spots which appear on the skin as a result of herpes.
- Acne: Kali muriaticum has emerged as the most reliable medicine for acne and eczema. The fame of the medicine resides in its ability to treat that eczema that is obstinate and refuses to be treated in normal circumstances.