Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P C Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. P C GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is an expert, check all the reports, practically check the problem with equipment, he is an good,petiontly & give assurence to cure soon. We are grate hope with his advice & have satisfaction.
clear explanation of doubts n valuable of time money n health
I want fair look. I am Wheatish in color so cn you suggest me some medicine to get fair plzz I feel so bad.
I am 25 year old and I having skin problem like feeling very itching many times having rashes after itching and having very dry skin. I also feel very tired suddenly many times in d day. What should I do?
Hello doctor, My lips are darker because of hereditary and some caused my caffeine. Could you please help me with some homeopathy medication. thank you.
I am 32 year old and recently got married. I have thyroid which is under control. I have dark circles. Moreover I have suffering from scalp psoriasis. Please suggest remedy.
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.
I am 25 year old girl with fair complexion. I shifted to new city having high level of TDS. My skin got really affected with that. I am losing my complexion day by day. Skin. Is becoming too dark. I tried many home remedies but nothing worked. Kindly suggest me home remedies so I can get my natural complexion back.
Before six months my lower lip was chapped badly& inner cheeks gums also had lesions I am not a diabetic or any other disease after many efforts of treatment and change of doctors I come to know that it is oral pemphigus vulgaris After that i was given co amoxyclav 625 medrol 8 polaramine 2 & fefol z for fortnight All became well but after giving up of the above medicines the symptoms began to occur again after a week or ten days which were also cured by the same treatment of ten days this is going on till now what should l do?
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.