Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. Bhaskar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am recently married and we are very happy in sex life but my is asking to taste his penis. Does it cause any health issues to me?
My penis foreskin will not open I even dint tried anytime. Is it necessary during intercourse. Can intercourse can be done in this condition?
Hello, am smoking weed (marijuana) from past 8 years almost daily. Some of my friends told me marijuana will be effected to your future sex lyf. Stil am virgin and I have don't have any experience in sex lyf. And I wanted to know that marijuana would may cause bad effect on sex lyf or not?
I'm 28 years old, and suffering from the allergy of cold and itching and rashes for the relief I took cetrizine tablet. And also I have already consulted doctor regarding this but not getting any solution.
Whenever I consume fruits like banana Orange grape etc. After sometime I start Feeling cold chilliness & shivering. It is happening very frequently to me. Any cold liquid I cannot consume. Same things start happening. What is The reason for this. Is it any infection. What is the remedies. please Explain.
I'm 31 underwent 3 miscarriage 1 year back. After that have issues like breast discharge , I'm not able to conceive again and frequent urine infection. .
I have so many pimples in my face. There is 2 type of pimples one is red and other one is white. Red one when damage there is presence of blood in it and in white one there comes out a white pus. These pimples are on my whole face.(my age is 20/male) I need help how to cure this. Please prescribe any medicine for this. Thank you
Hi my friend has sugar at high level, how to reduce the sugar levels? He is suffering from last 5 years. And right now he is taking medicines but it is not working, could you please refer a medicine.
Hello my mother is sugar patient and her sugar level 245 after meal and 110 before meal please suggest some ayurvedic treatment her weight is 105 k.g.
Hi Sir I am 25 years old male I was feeling easily tired and dizziness and numbness in my feet, I went for medical examination the reports revealed I was suffering with thyroid Total T3= 1.68 total t4= 7.50 Tsh=6.09 I was suggest to take thyrox 25 mg I ha ve taken the medicine since last two month and after test my tsh was 27.05 I was suggested to take thyronorm 75 still after a month I don't see any improvement my depression levels are becoming worse getting easily angry feeling tired and drowsy kindly help me. Dr. are my tsh levels getting worse are better after medication.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.