Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Bhanu Chander
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. P Bhanu ChanderYour feedback matters!
I have back pain after long time sitting in to the office and travelling the vehicle, what is the solution for this?
Hello sir , I am Naveen and I am 26 years old , unmarried male . While in school days I used to play football very much . But now I feet uncomfortable to sit in a chair for a longer time . Went for check up and took x ray was noticed that my tail bone has been injured . Since now for more then 3 years I am suffering back pain and not able to lie and sit in a chair properly for more then a hour . So what should I do now for getting permanent cure .
I'm 30 year old male and feeling backpain from couple of months. When I consulted doctor they said it is normal these days and you need to go for physiotherapy. Can you please suggest.
Hello doctor, I used to have very thick volume of hair, but for few months suffering from hairfall and hairs volume is getting thinner from inside. So what should I do to retain thick volume of hair and what kind of shampoo should I use? Should I use conditioner after shampooing. Please get back to me soon. Thank u.
I'm a 31 years old lady working as a teacher. now days feels exhausted after coming from school. N back pain on d right side. Meanwhile feels strain on my throat when gets more stressed. Wht to do. Reasons fr all ds.
I was having cervical spontalysis and was wearing collar. Now I have the pain in the left leg knee and undergoing treatment with Ayurveda medicine. Even after taking the treatment for the last 20 days I am not feeling comfort. No I am feeling the pain in the lower back and some parts of the left leg. Should I continue the Ayurveda treatment or what I have to do. I am feeling heavy and feel of putting more weight as there is no exercise to the body. Kindly suggest correct steps to take.
Please give me a good pain killer in Ayurveda Kottakil for spondylitis. Also what can I do to relieve the pain.
I have been taking one smallglass of warm water with half slice of medium size lemon and one full tea spoon of honey right in the morning. I have developed pain in knees, pain and edema in fees which are severely impeding my walking. There is pain in ankles also. Is this due to this drink?
Restless leg syndrome is a condition where the nervous supply to the lower legs (and sometimes hands) is affected. The person has a constant urge to move the legs due to the tingly sensation or the pins and needles sensation and so this condition is called as restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is almost never a standalone condition and is often associated with other nervous system conditions.
It is a progressive condition and aggravates with time. The patient may experience episodes of this disease. Most people might experience this problem at night due to which a lot of patients complain of disturbed sleep and restlessness while sleeping.
While there is no permanent solution to this condition, there are various home remedies and techniques which can help control the condition. Read on to know more.
- Trigger agents: Some people are able to identify triggers like caffeine or chocolate which induce the condition. The first step would then be to avoid using these, especially before sleeping.
- Exercise: Any form of exercise, which gives a good workout for the leg muscles is recommended. This could range from a 30-minute brisk walk to stretches depending on the person’s overall health status. This is known to induce a good sleep, reduce muscle tension and relax the mood. Choose yoga, gym, cycling, or any form which suits your overall health and schedule.
- Massages:Hot or cold massages, often used alternately, can help in relaxing the muscles. This also helps in reducing tension and improving overall sleep. The ideal time for the massage is the evening so that RLS does not affect during nighttime.
- Diet: A diet rich in vitamins and minerals can prove to be helpful. This is because proper muscle and nerve function requires various minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, etc. Diet rich in these helps in improving muscle and nerve function and thereby control RLS.
- Sleep pattern: Sound sleep practices like having an early dinner, a quiet room free of digital media, optimal temperature, and relaxing ambience helps in a better sleep. This has shown to reduce the incidence of RLS and evidence of sound sleep.
- Medications: RLS can also cause mild to moderate pain in the affected legs, and so pain killers can be used once in a while if the pain is not bearable. These should be used only rarely and continued use can lead to stomach ulcers and bleeding. The above mentioned nonmedical methods should be tried before trying medications. Anticonvulsants have been used to control RLS if pain killers alone are not adequate. In more severe cases, antiparkinson drugs are used with great success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.