Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P. Aruna KumariYour feedback matters!
Sir,aged 38 working as a teacher. My height is 5'8 and weight is 62. I have no BP and Diabetes. This is my MRI report and prescriptions. I have been suffering from pain and radiation on thighs and buttocks, if sitting for more than 15 min, for the past 6 years. There is no numbness and no claudication. Though I consulted many neuro physicians, the problem remains the same (neither increased nor decreased. I have been doing some doctor suggested exercises and feeling some what better. But How long I have to suffer? Can't I get permanent solution to this problem? Pls suggest me the best way to get cure from this disease. I have earlier used medicines like 1. Gabapin SR 450mg 2. Mecozen plus 3. Neupent AF 450mg 4. Pregalin SR 150 5. Evion. Now I am using 1. Calsar K27 2. Mecgla 3. Neuraction P75 4. Flamoral Tc 5. Etogesic P.
Hi Doctor, I am 33 years old. Weight is 82 kgs approx. feel pain in entire body all through the day. Feel like lethargic and with no energy every time. Further have problem with stool too. Feels like stool pressure all the time. Stomach always gives heavy feeling.
Pain on right leg Pain start from hip and buttocks And transfer to below the calf, heel, ankle and instep I think it's some kind of neuro pain like sciatica pain.
Is it good to take steroid injection for heel pain? Does it have any side effects on body? Does it will relief pain? steroid injection is painkiller of it will heel the pain.
I have fever from three day. And body pain also. I can not eat any thing. I take the medicine medicine but there is not any improvement in my fever. And I alway feel of headache .so please tell me what I do.
My wife is suffering From body pain and fewer From last 6 day's. Doctor gave her medicines. But the fever is OK And the pain is still there. What should I do.
I have severe lose motion and body pain. Recently I have traveled to Delhi from tamil nadu. I also have head ache.
Mentioned throughout history as a curse, leprosy was considered as a punishment of sins by many cultures as it was widespread and common. However, modern science demystified it and de-stigmatized it to the point where the occurrence of leprosy within the population has gone down to very low levels, although it is still prevalent among certain populations.
Prevention of leprosy: Leprosy is caused by the bacterial infection of Mycobacterium leprae and it is classified into multiple types. Leprosy is communicable through contact with common objects or a person by infected droplets within their nose. It primarily affects mucous membranes and the skin and the nerves on the hands, feet, and in extreme cases may cause disfigurement as well. There are no specific ways to prevent leprosy as no specific correlation between transmission and development has been found so far. Leprosy can happen through one time contact or through contact over extended period of time within the same household. Thus preventive measures will primarily include the following:
- Regular checkups by going to the doctor
- Ensuring that surfaces are kept clean if you share a household with a leprosy patient
- Skin biopsies at regular intervals just to check if you may have contracted the bacteria
- If a rash has developed, then it is urgent that you visit the doctor. Earlier the leprosy is detected, quickly it can treated and resolved
Incidences of leprosy have reduced over the last few decades due to improvements in medicine and early detection. This has allowed people to nip the problem in the bud and does not allow it to spread within their bodies or to other people.
Treatment of leprosy: The primary weapon that modern medicine has against leprosy is known as MDT or multidrug therapy. Multidrug therapy is the combination of multiple drugs, which attack the various aspects of leprosy, such as skin problems, nerve damage, loss of sensation, deterioration of skin conditions etc. This is the proven way to not only reduce symptoms, but also cure the problems in the long run.
Some of the drugs in the MDT used are as follows:
- Rifampicin and dapsone
- Rifampicin and clofazimine and dapsone
- Rifampicin, minocycline and ofloxacin
However, the combination will depend on the type of leprosy the person is affected with, such as paucibacillary leprosy or multibacillary leprosy and thus can only be prescribed by the doctor after thorough and detailed examination.
She is suffering from knee pain, in winter time her body so much pain due to less calcium and she have authorities problem and many time her knee, bone so much pain and she is weak. So what should I do for her to recover her health. Please tell me. Thanking you. I am her husband.
Hi I got marriage before 5 months after that for past four months I am getting suddenly by night time muscles ache, under feet and hand palms are pinching and burning sensation.Please tell.
I have planter fasitus from past 3 week. I took the sonic brush treatment but though initially the pain was reduced but still now and then the pain remains. Though some time the pain is bearable but some time not. Kindly suggest how to cure it. Also do's and don'ts. Also should I avoid certain type of foods?
I am feeling very tired since 2 days and also having some cough and cold and sometime body pain What should I do. Please help me.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.