Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. P. Anantha LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 old female.. I am not having my periods monthly.. When I am on my periods, I am suffering with severe stomach pain at start and ending of the period.. What should I do to get my periods monthly and how would I avoid stomach pain problem?
I am 31 years old and married since last four year I am not having any child till now tell me what to do.
Little vaginal bleeding during hard stool when I had a missed period for 3 days. What does it mean. It stopped just after stool it happened only once.Please tell.
I am 26 yes old girl. I have problem with sexuality. I don't feel any feeling during sex. Even my partner touch my private parts. We never enjoyed sex. However my boyfriend touch my private parts many times. But I don't feel that feeling up to the mark. However I feel good when he kiss me. But it not upto the sex enjoying level. My period is normal. Kindly suggest do I have any problem.
We are planning for our second baby from the last 6 months, but results are not positive. Pls suggest what to do.
I missed my periods and i'm not able to even see symptoms of getting periods. I'm getting doubt that whether I got pregnancy.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her 9th month and the due date is 12 October 2016 in the recent diagnosis her gynecologist said that everything is well nd fine the baby is healthy with head down ideal weight and there's opening of the way to for the baby and 75 percent of chances are for normal delivery but the doctor advised my wife to make physical contact for a week or so but the problem is my wife is staying at her mother's place and I can't go to her due to some problems and she is forcing me to come and it's making a stress for me so I need to know that ke is it really that necessary to involve physically will it play a vital role for her to deliver the child normally plzzz help me or suggest me I would be thankful.
I am 45 years .have been heavy bleeding with clots for last 10 days. In scanning in august lve fibroid of 1.7*1.4 cm n endoterminal thickness is 10 mm. Is there symptoms of menopause? MaY I take sysron NCR?
I recently I was naked with my girlfriend. I got stimulated and ejaculated inside my boxers. After few seconds, I accidentally touched the fluid with my finger that presented on my boxers which got filtered out of the cloth and it was non-white. My finger was semi-dry with the fluid. After few seconds, I stimulated my girl with finger inside the vagina for 3 inches for like 10 seconds. She was not so wet but slightly! The temperature was quite cold as we were in AC. She was on her day-15 of cycle! Now Is it practically possible for her to get pregnant? She is also a virgin and we did not have penetration sex!
I am 4 months pregnant which are all food can I take to improve my health and gives relief from fatigue.
I have 9 month old baby boy. I want to remove the habit of breastfeeding within 1 week. What I do for this?
I am Having itching problem at vagina on upper part, a ring gets form and at times it bleeds and sort of pus. Boils are form before periods on inner thighs, toh I keep the area so clean still this problem from last almost a year. please suggest some remedy.
Can be a any chances pregnent if I had unprotected sex in before 8 days on periods and take ipil 8 hourse after sex?
I am 26 years old married women. After intercourse semen gets out from my vagina because I feel very wet and it's smell like that. We are trying for pregnancy from last six months and have sex during ovulation period. I am taking folic acid tabs. Please suggest.
I am 29 year old & Married from last 1.9 year. Me and my wants to know about steps of make pregnancy .give us the all imp. Step of make pregnancy at love time? And one major que. Is After complete of love, girl can go for the bath?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.