Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Obidulla QuadriYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 2 years 4 months. She sleeps 12.30-1 at night and wakes up at 12.30 next afternoon. Between 8.00-9.00 A.M. I feed her milk and thereafter straight she have her lunch when she wakes up at 12.30. Is the long gap have an adverse effect on her health?
I am giving daily idli, apple juice, cerelac, rice with moong dal, pomegranate juice, moosambi juice, potato, and then in night rice with dal, and last cerelac, to my lactose intolerant 10 month old boy baby. He is very thin. How to become fat? He cries while eating, also he is crying I never mind and I hold him tightly in my hands and I give food by spoon. When I give apple grinded, he does potty like the apple. List the foods to be given him daily to become fat and healthy.
Hello Dr. my baby boy is 2 and half month old jab wo sota hai to aksar uske hands or legs kanpte hai aisa kyu hota hai please tell the reason urgently.
I have a grand child who is a 2 years of age. He has developed the habit of eating ground soil. He does not eat regular food. In spite of his mother tries a lot. Ultimately she uses to fed him forcefully become very resolute and stubborn. This behaviour disturbs us as how to up bring him nicely and how to divulge his attention from eating raw soil.
I have a 4 yr old girl. She use to cry always. We I go to convince her she will start crying like any thing. If I try to divert her she will not get diverted until I rise my voice . Some times it even ended in slapping her which I feel very bad on myself and I feel depressed on this act. If I try to convince her with chocolate and other things for even hours also she does not get convinced. And in midnight also she use to cry atleast for half an hour daily. She has very restless sleep in night. How can I help her
Hello, I really want an help, regarding my son's health. He is now 16 month old, but 8 month before his weight was 8 kg now it is only 9.8 kg. He look thin, always while walking he is not stable as if he is not balancing. Or his legs are weak. I have been feeding almost every thing which I come to know is healthy. But still his health not recovering. Please help me out. How can make my son health?
My son completed 6 months and on mother feed but he is not taking any IRON & CALCIUM syrups. But mother is taking calcium & iron tablets regularly. Pls suggest whether need to start any iron & calcium syrups for my son and if yes then which one. Would like to give any homeopathic supplement.
Actually right now im suffering from problem of dry scalp leading to dandruff and hair loss. It would very kind of you to consult me some counter measures to overcome these problems. I don't do any types of addiction like drugs, alcohol, cigarettes etc. But it had become my habit to masturbate daily.
My daughter is 3 year old. Everytime while going to bed she asks her legs are paining and she want leg massage since last 4 months.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Am having a baby of 4 months. In the 2nd month I got period but it's not happening now. Am 90 kg so what should I do now.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
I am suffering from fever and cough and my weight is very low so I feel very weak and my height is also very low.
My baby daughter (1 years 10 months old) doesn't eat and drink anything except milk. A few months earlier she used to eat rice, vegetables, fish, egg, fruits but suddenly stopped eating. When I force her to eat she cries her lungs out. I am really concerned about her health. Please help me out. Thanks.
I want to give my 1 year baby cow milk. Please let me know which variety of nandini can be given to her. I stay in bangalore
My baby age is 18 month and its weight 8.5 kg woh kuch bhi nahi khata khana bhi nai khata din bhar bhuka rehta he to kya use cypon syrup 5drop de sakte he please rply fast.
What is the effect to stop adwize tablet after taking this tablet for 3 and half years to cure my autistic child now aged 13 years, who is also is an epilectic patient.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.