Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nuzath SultanaYour feedback matters!
I got body pain when sleep, weakness like have sit on chair for 20 minutes with my leg on other chair then leg muscles and joints creating pain, knee of legs and finger joints of leg as well as hand are frequent in this almost daily.
I have back pain. There is a lots of pain in my spinal cord when I stand for more time it starts painting. What can I do?
Today after morning I am not feeling well backpain, headache from back side and my periods gone last week please tell me about it why it is happen?
Since last one year I am suffering severe pain in the left leg. In MRI report it has found herniated disc problem between L5 and S1. Is there any exercise is helpful in this situation. Pls guide.
I am 83 years old male with shoulder pain of few months duration. What can be the cause and how can it be treated?
I am 64. In April last I had fallen from my staircase & hurt my knee. I have undergone physiotherapy & Allopathic medicine treatment. Have pain in knee joint & left leg.Around 3am which disturbs sleep. Any Ayurvedic? Homeopathic medicine you can suggest to expedite recovery. Developed slight limp while walking as left knee still cant bear weight load. Taking 2 Gud Joint capsules & one Ashwagandha capsule a day. Weight only 65 kg but am diabetic.Using Ayurvedic oil also for massage.Do some medically suggested exercises also.Please advise further remedy.
I got ligament damage last year but now sometimes it pains so please give you suggestions for the same.
Iam 26 year old I had backpain since last year I used many tablets but I cant remove this so what to donow?
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75. REMARKS OF MY MRI SCAN REPORT The C6/7 disc shows an asymmetric left bulge with prominent left paracentral and posture-lateral and foramina components indenting the ventral thecal sac and causing severe left and causing severe left and along with the uncovertebral hypertrophy causing severe left exit foramina narrowing impinging on the existing left C7 nerve root The C5/6 disc shows an asymmetric right bulge with prominent uncovertebral hypertrophy contributing to severe right exit foramina narrowing and impinging on the existing right C6 nerve root Milder changes at C3/4 and C4/5 Any serious problem tell me any options and Dr. told me to be admitted to hospital is it needed for me let me know and any other medicine needed tell me.
My Son 21 Years Old met with an accident and had a fractured D4 leading to Paraplegia. He is bed ridden with total loss of sensation below the arm pit level. Sensation loss in Lower Limbs, loss in lower abdomen. He was operated and plates put from D3 to D7 for Spinal support at Gurgaon (NCR). Can someone help to advice.
I am 31 and I was playing cricket and was fine. A day later my heel had acute pain. It is only at a single point and sometimes gets to be extremely painful while walking and then stops within a minute, but then I cannot put pressure on it. What could it be?
I am suffering from knee pain when ever I sit down & standup I suffer lots of pain .without support I can not stand, fram last 3,4 years I am suffering from this pain.
Back pain may occur due to various reasons. Chronic back pain is the one that remains for 12 weeks or more than that even after the cause of the pain has been treated. There are several ways of treating chronic back pain. Its treatment depends upon the nature of injury or the actual underlying cause of the pain.
The treatment for back pain has been listed below:
- Short-term methods: Initially, people use short-term remedies for tackling back pain. Over-the-counter painkillers and home remedies are used to cure the patient. This might show useful results within six weeks.
- Continue movement: Although traditionally, patients with back pain were advised to take complete bed rest. However, doctors today are of the opinion that patients should not take complete bed rest. The patient should try to move around a bit. It may be hurting first, but slowly it will heal the pain. One can take up brisk walking for best results.
- Painkillers: Patients are first prescribed to take paracetamol. However, some people take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen for faster relief. There are stronger painkillers like codeine. But one must keep in mind that painkillers are not good for health. They have side effects. Long-term use of painkillers can cause damage to the kidneys. If these are not effective, the doctor might switch to muscle relaxant like diazepam.
- Hot and cold compress: Patients are advised to take hot or cold compress to get relief. A hot bath or compress with hot water can be useful. Otherwise, using ice pack can also produce effective results. Often, alternate hot and cold compress are advised to get rid of the pain.
- Change your sleeping style: The pain can be reduced to a great extent by changing one's sleeping pattern. Use pillows to change the sleep pattern.
- Exercise: The patient might have developed back pain due to faulty posture or obesity. In order to get rid of the pain, one must address these issues first. Shred the extra pounds b exercising the correct way to get cured of the pain.
- Acupuncture: It is a kind of treatment in which fine needles are put at different points of the body. This helps in reducing the pain.
- Oil massage: There are various kinds of massage techniques available. These improve the circulation of blood. This in turn, rejuvenates the muscles and bones by providing sufficient oxygen supply.
- Antidepressants: These are prescribed when painkillers don't show effective results. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), such as amitriptyline are given to the patient. However, these are given in small doses.
- Stay calm and positive: It is important to have a positive frame of mind to get rid of the pain. One has to be patient and not lose hope while the treatment is on. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I am 40 yrs old from idukki dist, kerala. I have problems in cervical spine c4, c5,&c6 having pain in neck and leading to shoulder and right arm please advice.
I am 22 year old. 24 days ago I got a jerk and soft tissue damage in my right knee while playing football and I got a plaster but the recvry is not done. While doing smthng or trying to push anything there is severe pain in my knee on the medial aspect. Wat should I do. And will it affect my sports for a longer period?
I had a slip disc 4 years back. MRI showed L5-S1 with 8mm gap. I took medications also along with physiotherapy sessions but still pain in back. Numbness in leg and morning stiffness is there. I take Intagesic -MR for pain relief regularly. Please advice how to get rid of the pain and also if any other painkillers for this?
Sir, I am osteoarthritis patient and also have deficiency of calcium, B12, vitamin D3, D.I have not possible to stand more than 5min due to extreme knee pain. All tablets taking time to time from last 1month but still no any improvements. Kindly suggest me. I have extreme pain in knees and lower back pain.
Sciatica nerve is the longest nerve of our body, which starts from the spinal cord, passes through the lower back and into the lower leg. Sciatica is a symptom of pain in the sciatic nerve which occurs if it is being compressed by any mass, irritated or overgrowth along its course.
Patients with sciatica experience severe pain along their back as well as may suffer from additional symptoms including numbness and weakness, a feeling of tingling and pins and needles on the foot or toes. In severe cases, some people may also suffer from loss of bladder and bowel control.
One of the most common reasons is the pinching of the nerve due to a slipped disc in the lower back. Other conditions which cause sciatica are trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors and lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
One of the easiest ways to prevent sciatica is by protecting your lower spine. You can follow these easy tips that can be really helpful in maintaining your health and remaining pain free.
- Exercising regularly: By exercising regularly, patients can strengthen their back and abdominal muscles and prevent damage to their vertebral column.
- Good posture: By maintaining a good posture while sitting and working in an ergonomically designed chair that properly supports your hips and back and does not compress the back of your thighs and knees while sitting is essential to maintain a healthy back.
Homeopathy offers natural medicines that can cure and reduce sciatica pain. One of the biggest advantages that homoeopathy offers for treating sciatica is that it can treat the disease effectively, by rectifying the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve.
Homeopathy practitioners use Colocynth for treatment caused in right sided sciatica pain. Homeopathic medicine Gnaphlium is used to treat numbness associated with the paint, while Rhus tox is usually helpful in treating all sciatica symptoms and is the most preferred medicine by homeopathic practitioners.
Homeopathy also offers additional benefits as it not only helps in rectifying sciatica pain it also help in strengthening a patient’s constitution so that the disease is cured from its roots and there are no further recurrences. Homeopathic medicine is very fast and effective and is totally natural, free from any side effects. It is one of the most widely accepted forms of medicine which causes no side effects and can be taken easily by both men and women.