Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Rai VohraYour feedback matters!
I have problem on my nose. From several years a small change in colour is happening. What should I do now.
Hi i' m 18 year old, I want to know about sinus because when ever I eat banana, I have to suffer from sinus.
Hi doctor I am a 34 year old man and I have nose allergies form dust problem last seven months I am used one all daily.
Hi doctor, I am 45 year male, takings pills for high blood preassure, my height is 171cms and weight is 85 kg. I want to get relief from snoring and uneasy breathing at night. I am not able to sleep well. Please help thanks and best regards
Hello, My son is 3 year old. And he is suffering from cough and cold and throat infection. He is not eating well. He having cough during sleeping and eating. What should I do? I tried honey, haldi, tulsi, ginger but no relief. He get this problem again n again whenever he eat chocolate, biscuit or other food from out side please give needful answer.
I have persistent sore throat which is chronic now. I have no other problem or symptoms. I have problem of allergy also. What could be the reason for this chronic sore throat? Should I worry?
I am having head ache for the past 10 days and dizziness also so please advice me with the appropriate medication and treatment if needed.
Having pain in lower right internal ear, no water entered but the pain persists. Taking pain reliever, took antibiotics for one week, though some relief is there but can't say with certainty. Please advise.
I have a blowing nose almost all the year need to know the reason? Also please suggest some exercise for it.
I am 20 years old and am having a very soft whistle blowing like sound in my left ear for a few months doctors are saying that it is due to early s/n component. They are also saying that a nerve has been damaged in the ear and the sound is incurable so what should I do?
My right ear is aching from yesterday. Its really painful when I chew or yawn. Please suggest what needs to be done. Thank you.
I am 22 years old, and I suffering from the severe cold, it causes chocking of nose either one or both sides of early morning., when I consulted the ENT, he said it's infection, you should use the medicine for a year. Now I'm using medicine from 30 days but not much controlled it, what can I do now,
I am a 30 years old guy and I usually suffer by cold. Dr. said my tonsils are enlarged. Is thr any relation to suffering by cold again nd again due to tonsils nd if so then should I remove that?
I regularly have a headache. And a vibrating noise/sound comes from my ear. It can be clear heard by anyone who come closer to my ear. What is this sound?
I was suffering from sinusitis for last two years. It only temporarily decrease but not permanent cure.
Many times I suddenly feel dizzy when I stand up after sitting. I feel very very week and am not able to stand. But this happens for a very short period of time almost 5 seconds. Why is this?
I am 44 year old and have some sinus problem from last 2 year. Headeche, forehead pain, pain at inner side of both ear, sometime problem in balancing, I have show to ent and doctor has recomended for operation of nasal bone which come in ct scan. Kindly advise what step to be taken.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?