Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithin Prasad Roy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin Prasad RoyYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 24 years male 3 months back I visited a general physician for pigmentation he prescribed me melabest I used it for 3 months and skin became fair. Immediately after stopping the usage for 3 days my face started getting darker again I revised him yesterday he advised use the same melabest for 2 more months. Does using of this cream for 2 months causes any side effects or should I go any other cream to maintain the fairness please advise.
Mai bahut kam khata hu phir bhi mera vajan bad raha hai aur me mota ho raha hu. Is vajah se maine subah ka nashta bhi band kar diya aur kamjori ho gyi. Roj yoga bhi karta hu. Kuch help kijiye.
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
I am taking Budecort200 inhaler, 2pufs twice daily for the last two months. My 1st question is am I to take this medicine throughout my life? My 2nd question how asthma could be kept at bay in hilly area where I like to visit frequently- at least twice a year.
I am 20 years male having tooth ache and bad smell from my mouth though I brush twice a day. Pls help.
I am 22 years old. I had excessive masturbation for long time. I think my sexual Power is reduced completely. There is a form of lumps in my breast consist of thick and hard kind of muscle in breasts. I want to know whether it affects my fertility. What exact treatment to be taken to cure.
I am suffering from sexual disorder like premature ejaculation. The duration of intercourse is one minute. How can I expand the time. Please tell me.
I am male. And I one of nose side is totally stuck always. And when I am going to drink any type of liquid I have problem to take a breathing. And some times my breathing gone stuck for a few seconds, and I think my breath is going to totally stuck. Please help me out.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Related Tip: 6 Effective Ways to Keep Away Body Pains, esp. When Temperatures Dip