Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Nischay BidadaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Nischay Bidada, I am totally satisfied with the results. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Hygiene is very important, and I must Arogya Niketan was extremely clean. Dr Nischay Bidada doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I am benefitted with his treatment.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the issue of dandruff isincreasing day by day. with the hope that post treatment it won't happen again, I visited drNischay Bidada and herguidance has helped me immensely and has helped me gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Arogya Niketan in Hyderabad.
Dr. Nischay Bidada provides answers that are very helpful. ok sir, thank you very much for coprative
Dr. Nischay Bidada provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u very much
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from acne and pimple problem. I've taken homeopathic for around 7 months and 2 bottles of berberis aquifolium, and 1 bottle of Safi. Still no results. Please help me to get rid of them.
From past three or four day i'm not feeling hungry Do not know whether it is acidity or cough gathered in chest but from yesterday i'm coughing as due to acidity I was eating ice creams and a bit cold drink.
Want face solution. I want clear face from small acne and pores pls provide home ayurvedic remedy pls give me answer useful.
Hello sir and mam mujhe acne pimple Whitehead ki problems h aur in me se push nikalta h white color ki and mere face black nhi PD gaya h and koi aisi medicine batao jisse ki merit y problem solve ho jaye mujhe y problem 1 years se h mere pure face PR h acne pimple Whitehead.
Can you suggest medicine for my mother age 48, Triglycerides :309, Non HDL cholesterol 155, VLDL62, HDL Ratio 5.7,Cholesterol total 188.
Good morning sir, I have one query about eosinophilia disease can you please tell me what is the remedy for it and how it can be reduced.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis-
Ayurveda states that untimely and improper eating habits along with other unhealthy aspects of one’s lifestyle have adverse effects on the blood and in turn, all other tissues. Therefore, these signs of impure blood manifest in the form of diseases such as Psoriasis. Traditional Ayurveda states that imbalances in ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ lead to psoriasis. ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ are two basic energies that play a major role in maintaining full body equilibrium.
Effective treatment of psoriasis is possible using ‘panchakarma’ therapies. This includes Ayurvedic methods of treatment that completely detoxify the body as well as successfully eliminate harmful poisons and other toxins from the body.
Other forms of Ayurvedic treatment include:
- Consumption of medicated ghee.
- Intake of herbal medicines or applying concoctions and other topical creams recommended by the books of Ayurveda.
- Meat should be avoided and emphasis should be on vegetarian dishes, so that the three ‘doshas’ are balanced out, thus reducing the chances of developing such conditions. Yogurt, chillies, food products that contain excess sugar or salt and black gram should be avoided.
- Covering your entire body using a paste of mud can help in curing psoriasis.
- Turmeric and Neem should be consumed daily to address psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I'm 64 years old male. Frequent urination during night 5-6 times. Ultrasound shows prostate enlarged in size with median lobe hypertrophy. Urologist advising CPE/hole. Pl advice if any other easy way out.
Hypothyroidism, also called underactive thyroid disease, is a common disorder. With hypothyroidism, your thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormone. The thyroid gland is located in the front lower part of your neck.
Hormones released by the gland travel through your bloodstream and affect nearly every part of your body, from your heart and brain, to your muscles and skin.
The thyroid controls how your body's cells use energy from food, a process called metabolism. Among other things, your metabolism affects your body’s temperature, your heartbeat, and how well you burn calories. If you don't have enough thyroid hormone, your body processes slow down. That means your body makes less energy, and your metabolism becomes sluggish producing symptoms like Fatigue, Weakness, Weight gain or increased difficulty in losing weight, Coarse dry hair, Dry rough pale skin,Hair loss, Cold intolerance, Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches, Constipation, Depression, Irritability, Memory loss, Abnormal menstrual cycles & Decreased libido
Natural Thyroid Treatments :
- Ayurvedic drugs like Punarnava, Kanchanara, Shigru, Brahmi, Varuna, Ashwagandha, Gokshuru, Trikatu, Shilajit etc helps treat Hypothroidsm
- Hamsa-pathyadi kashaya, Punarnavadi kashaya, Varunadi Kashaya, Kanchanara guggulu, Punarnavadi guggulu, Trikatukadi guggulu, shiva gutika etc are the commonly used ayurvedic formulations to combat hypothroidsm.
- Daily intake of Decoction prepared of Shigru (drum stick) helps a lot
- Amla churna with Honey can be taken as Nitya Rasayana for proper thyroid functioning.
- Food rich in Vitamin A such as pumpkin, green leafy vegetables and carrots add to the balanced functioning of thyroid gland.
- Diet should consist of sufficient helpings of fruits, sprouts, vegetables and salads. Cucumber is very effective for patients diagnosed with goiter- a disease resulting from hypothyroidism
- Walnut which is rich in iodine and magnesium contributes to the balanced functioning of thyroid gland.
- 'Kelp' & 'Sushi' are iodine enriched sea weeds (Thyroid gland needs iodine to produce thyroid hormone. Human body doesn't make iodine, so one needs to get it through his/her diet), can be used as an item of garnish as well as one for flavoring soups and salads.
- Regular consumption of coconut oil added to milk, with two spoons being added to a cup of milk is another home remedy geared to the rectification of thyroid functioning.
- As part of rectification of thyroid functioning with natural remedies; sometimes the affected persons are advised to go on a juice based fast. This is done with the purpose of cleaning the system. Thus his diet then may consist of fruits juices such as apple, grapes and pineapples being served after every three to four hours.
- After five days of being on juice; he may be advised to include milk in his diet. There after he can go for proper balanced meals with insistence on fruits and vegetables.
- Herbal tea with ginger is also beneficial for thyroid functioning.
- Barley and oats are also some of the healthy options for patients afflicted with thyroid functioning.
- Regular consumption of Amla fruits and lotus stem is also beneficial for thyroid functioning.
- For patients afflicted with goiter, exhibiting swelling around their neck; dandelion leaves with a touch of clarified butter may be wrapped around the affected region.
- Carbohydrates other than those contained by potatoes, whole wheat products and unpolished rice should be avoided. Cakes, pastries, sweets and other calorie rich items should be avoided.
- Beverages including coffee, tea, carbonated drinks and alcohols should be avoided
- Certain food items containing preservatives, white flour products and stuffs high on sugar should be avoided by thyroid patients.
- Eating goitrogenic foods such as rapeseed, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, maize, lima beans, soya and pearl millet should be Avoided.
- Avoid smoking since Smoking depresses Thyroid Hormone levels and produces chronic underlying hypothyroidism
Yoga for Thyroid diseases:
- Sarvangasna (shoulder stand) is the most suitable and effective asana for the thyroid gland. An enormous pressure is placed on the gland by this powerful posture. As the thyroid has one of the largest blood supplies of any body organ, this pressure has dramatic effects on its function, improving circulation and squeezing out stagnant secretions.
- From Sarvangasana one can practice Halasana.
- After Sarvangasana & Halasana, Matsyasana is to be performed as their counter pose,
- Other effective asanas include Surya Namskara, Pavamuktasana with emphasis on the head and neck exercises, yoga mudra, Suptavajrasana and all backward bending asanas.
Pranayama for Thyroid diseases:
- The most effective Pranayama for thyroid problems is Ujjayi.
- Nadi shodhana pranayamas are useful in re-balancing metabolism.