Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirmala Rao S
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala Rao SYour feedback matters!
professional approach and keen involvement in the problems of the patient are worth mentioning.
I had sex in second day of my periods without any protection. And my menses period is of 28 days. Is there any chance to conceive pregnancy?
When a man is in the midst of a sensual encounter, whether with a partner or solo, he expects things to go a certain way. But what happens when he gets a surprise and things certainly do not go as he thought they would? That's the case with dry emission, a condition where a man has the sensation of reaching the ultimate pleasure but doesn't actually spill seed. It can immediately make a man wonder about his member health, and even make him worry that his typical male organ care isn't sufficient.
Dry emission is a rather uncommon condition, but when it does happen, it tends to appear out of the blue. That's why it's so important for every man to know what it is, what it means for member health, and what to do if it happens to him.
Understanding dry emission
- A man with dry emission will usually have the same sensual sensations and experiences as any other guy, with only one big difference - he will not have the satisfaction of spilling seed when he finishes with his sensual escapade. Though the sensation might not feel any different, many men enjoy knowing that they have produced something as a result of their efforts. To not see that might make a man wonder what's wrong.
- With dry emission, the body does produce seed - but it flows down the wrong way. It actually winds up flowing down the urethra and into the bladder. This doesn't hurt at all, and so men who are in the midst of coupling when it happens might not notice the issue at first. But eventually, when they are taking matters into their own hands or finishing somewhere other than inside their partner, they will notice the problem.
- Dry emission usually happens for those who have an underlying medication condition, such as prostate issues or diabetes. Some men who take certain medications might suffer from it as well, such as those on antidepressants.
- For those who are in excellent health, dry emission can happen when there is some pressure placed on the base of the male organ during play, such as a manhood ring or even the firm pressure of a thumb. This 'reroutes' the seed to go into another pathway.
But what about member health?
The good news is that dry emission rarely indicates a problem with member health. A man might notice cloudy urine after his sensual encounter, thanks to seed now being in the bladder, but this won't hurt anything. The biggest issue lies in infertility. If a man intends to get a partner pregnant, he will want to get treatment for dry emission as soon as possible. And of course, some men might have a strong emotional response when faced with this issue - if that's the case, it might be worth going for treatment in order to alleviate the worry and continue with a satisfying sensual life.
No matter what a man chooses to do about dry emission, he should always take the time to keep his member health in top shape. One way to help ensure that is with a good male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man should look to a crème that contains a plethora of excellent ingredients, including the "miracle vitamin" (vitamin D) and its counterparts, vitamin C, A and B5. These ingredients, along with powerful amino acids that help the body fight off free radicals and ease nerve damage, are best when mixed in with a luxurious Shea butter base. Applied daily, a good male organ health crème can make a man feel much more confident in his member health.
During foreplay, I found that my wife started producing milk in her boobs. Our last child is 9 years old. Is it normal? Please suggest. If any problem then advise remedy also. Regards.
I have sex during the periods last month this month I miss my periods. I have use pregnancy test and it is positive, so I use opt2kit yesterday, after taking a pill on 2: 15 pm on 23/04/16 and 2 pils on 2: 15.24/04/16. Still I do not have any pain It is 30 minutes over to the second dose of 2 pills.
We were planning for second kid I noticed ovulation on 05.02.2018 (which is due date for periods) through egg white mucus On 08.02.2018 which is 3 days after ovulation my periods started. I observed same thing in last periods too which is in Jan (after egg white mucus within days my periods started) Is it normal or anything wrong with me Im 34 years old According to my knowledge Periods is not possible because ive ovulated just before 3 days. What is happening shall I consult doctor immediately please suggest.
I have a beautiful wife, she has less desire having intercourse. She 's not active in sex. Can you tell me what's her problem.
I am suffering from PCOS problem. I was advised to have cystelia 35 tablet. It has been 21 days but I didn't got any sign of periods yet Pls help me will it start or not or my condition will become worse. I really worried.
Hi mein 3 saal se relationship mei hu n abhi abhi love marriage huye hai meri but still mera physical relation nahi ho paa raha hai mujhe pain ka dar hai kaafi pls mujhe koi pain kam karne k liye upaya bataiye pls. Mujhse sex nahi ho paa raha hai humne kaafi try kiya but nahi hopaaya.
Tokophobia is an extreme and uncontrollable fear of childbirth or pregnancy. While pregnancy is expected to be a time when women experience long bouts of anxiety, when they develop a fear of childbirth so intense that it disrupts their ability to lead normal lives or have a normal birth, they very likely have tokophobia.
Symptoms of tokophobia
If left untreated, tokophobia can only become more intense and damaging. Not only can this disorder lead to an elective termination of some pregnancies because of fear, but the psychological stress attendant with the disorder can often be damaging to a pregnancy even if the woman does not elect to terminate it. Furthermore, tokophobia may only be a byproduct of other emotional and behavioral disorders such as clinical depression. Some of the more apparent indicators of tokophobia include:
- Feelings of dread or panic when the idea of childbirth or pregnancy arises
- Refusing to go through with childbirth unless elective caesarean section can be guaranteed
- An intense increase in anxiety or depression while pregnant
- Expressing a strong desire to have children while also refusing to become pregnant
- Previous terminations of apparently healthy pregnancies
- Intense fear that childbirth will result in maternaldeath, stillbirth, miscarriage or birth defects
Common facts about tokophobia
Women who have this disorder will likely refuse going through childbirth without some kind of sedative and they will often be very adamant about wanting a caesarean section. Still, other women will avoid becoming pregnant altogether, despite their strong desire to have children. These women will often have very stringent contraceptive strategies, using several methods at once. In tokophobic women who went through normal pregnancies, as well as those who had caesarean sections, some suffered further problems after childbirth such as postnatal depression and delayed bonding with their infants.