Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala Rao SYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam. I am confused between Vagina and other. While going 2 have inter course. Where I will inserting. Geetin cnfus . Pls hlp.
I am divorced, no one ready to marry with me because of child, I can't without child. For supressing sexual desires what should I do?
Is copper is useful for birth control? Next 10 year I don't want to take chance after first baby? Is there any side effect s?
I had to take an ipill sometime in November. After that my periods extended from the regular 5-6 days to 7-8 days. The first day starts with spotting and the last two three days end with spotting. My cycle came back to a gap of 28 days In a months time after the pill was taken. But I chummed twice in the month of May. The first cycle ended on 3rd May and the next began on 19th may. In June I started chumming on the 16th and hoped it would get back to normal. But I have started chumming on the 8th of July which is again a week earlier. I was diagnosed of having PCOD last April but the doctor had said I wouldn't need any medication until I get married or plan to have a child. Only regular exercising was recommended. I have started developing pimples on cheeks since May and they have never come out before. I have been told that these generally come due to hormonal imbalances. What should I do about the irregular cycles and related issues?
But... its not so..as it is easier to take out the calories than to try and burn them off..
To drop 1 kg of body fat= Burn/ reduce 7500 calories.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER OPTION ?
BURNING 200 CALORIES/ DAY THROUGH EXERCISE
CUTTING 500 CALORIES/ DAY FROM DIET
Burning 200 calories/ day than through exercise=1 TO 1 1/2 hrs at the gym on the treadmill/ on the rowing machine
Cutting 500 calories a day from their diet=
Just cutting off a couple of sodas, or burger and pizza with cream cheese...
70% CONTRIBUTION OF WEIGHT LOSS COMES FROM DIET AND JUST 30% FROM EXERCISE...
So choose your foods wisely...
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY..
1) Eat more of foods that are rich in fiber
2) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
3) Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day...Ideally 8-10 glasses.
4) Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
5) Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine
6) Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
7) Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
8) Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
9) Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
10) Use wheat flour without sieving.
11) Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
12) Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
13) Avoid refined products and processed foods..
Remember you EAT to LIVE and so DO NOT.. Live to Eat...
Stay healthy .. Stay happy.. ☺
3 months ago my sister in law undergone a laproscopic surgery for Left Overian Cyst. After 10 days the report shown that that was a tumor and the doctor suggest us for removal of both overy, Uterus and fallopian tubes etc. After One month from the laproscopic surgery she removed the above mentioned part. There after the madical oncologist suggest us for chemotheraphy. Kindly suggest us for chemotherapy is useful or we neeed to go for other option. Thanks
Dear Mam, I do my pregnancy test 2 days back through hcg and my score was 27 and today i recheck again my hcg test and my score is 22.41. Please suggest.
I m 26 year old female I have uterus which is divided into 2 parts, 1 is small and 2 is big. I get very much pain during my periods. Does division of uterus cases pain? 2. We are planning from past 6 months but I m not conceiving, does division of uterus cases pregnancy?
My wife is diabetic from the time when she was pregnant. In spite of controlling food, exercise & medicine its is not getting under control. Please suggest how she should proceed in her diet & other activities.
I have recently got married while doing sex last night my condom breaks and sperms got scattered in the vaginaRight now we do not want to became parents of the childhow much chances to get pregnant in this case if yes then how to over come out from this situation. Please advise!
HIV is a systemic disease which affects all parts of the body. The oral cavity also has some tell-tale symptoms which indicate HIV / AIDS. A careful examination and detailed history of symptoms is essential. In some cases, the oral manifestations could be the area where HIV is suspected. This can help in reducing morbidity and improves prognosis. The oral lesions that occur in HIV patients can vary and differ significantly in children and adults. While there are a variety of oral lesions in HIV-infected individuals, listed below are some common infections seen in HIV patients. These are a combination of fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
- Candidiasis: Candida is an opportunistic fungus that is normally present in the oral cavity and with reduced immunity of HIV, recurrent bouts of the infection begins to show up. It can be in the form of regular thrush which is whitish and cannot be scraped off (pseudomembranous candidiasis), hyperplastic candidiasis (white patches which can be scraped off) or erythematous (reddish patches). Candida can involve any part of the oral mucosa including the pharynx and the palate.
- Herpes Simplex: This is the most common viral infection seen in patients with HIV/AIDS. There could be primary or secondary infection of herpes virus, especially inside the mouth and the vermillion border of the lips.
- Herpes zoster: This virus, when already present in the body, can be reactivated with HIV/AIDS and with oral herpes. The distinction with herpes simplex is from their distribution. These are unilateral, along the distribution of the maxillary or mandibular nerve. The lesions appear both on the facial skin and the oral mucosa. While the facial ones break open and form crusts, the mucosal ones coalesce to form larger lesions.
- Hairy Leukoplakia: This is present in about 20% of asymptomatic HIV patients. Onset of hairy leukoplakia is an indication of rapid progression of HIV with increased CD4 counts. The typical lesion is a non-movable, hairy lesion along the side of the tongue and can spread to the top and the undersurface of the tongue. There are large amounts of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) identified from biopsies of hairy leukoplakia.
- Cytomegalovirus: If the ulcers have a necrotic base with a halo surrounding it, it is CMV infection, usually seen on any oral mucosal surface.
- Periodontal disease: This is one of the bacterial infections that manifests itself in HIV patients. It can take two forms such as Linear Gingival Erythema (LGE) which can subsequently lead to Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (NUP). The oral hygiene is generally good with minimal plaque and there is rapid bone loss and soft tissue reddening and swelling. The, mouth, therefore is certainly a window to one’s health.
Diagnosing HIV with Western Blot Test-
It is a series of blood screenings are performed to test for HIV. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), also known as an enzyme immunoassay (EIA), is the first test that your healthcare provider will order to screen for HIV. ELISA, like the Western blot test, detects HIV antibodies in your blood. Antibodies are proteins your immune system produces in response to the presence of foreign substances, such as viruses. If you test positive for HIV on the ELISA test, your provider will order the Western blot test to confirm HIV infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Do any kind of lump in a breast ultimately become cancer. What measure should be taken to prevent breast cancer? Do breast cancer affect heart function?
Sex with cloths on. I was wearing jeans and underwear and girl is wearing underwear and trouser. We did it on 6th of july. On 8th of july she got her period. 1st day spotting, 2nd,3rd day-bleeding with some clots. 4 day also bleed. From 5 day bleeding stops gradually. Can she become pregnant? What is the sign of blood clots? Clots are common in pregnancy or in period?
Salivary gland produce saliva, which keeps the mouth hydrated. It softens and moistens the food that you chew while eating. Saliva also has a slight digestive function. Most of the times, tumors that form on the glands are noncancerous. But sometimes, they might be cancerous. There are three main salivary: parotid glands, submandibular glands and sublingual glands.
Salivary gland cancer falls under the category of mouth cancers. The symptoms of salivary gland cancer include:
- A lump or mass in the neck, face or mouth.
- Pain in one area of the face, mouth or neck (know more about to deal with neck pain)
- There is a noticeable difference in the shape or size of the right and the left sides of the face.
- Feeling numb and weakness on either side of the face.
The risks of salivary gland cancer are as follows:
- Exposure to industrial radioactive chemicals
- Diets high in animal fat but very low in vegetables and fruits
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking, or chewing tobacco
- Genetics or hereditary factors
The two most Ayurvedic treatment for salivary gland tumours are Arogyavardhini Vati and Punarnavadi Guggulu:
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is the best Ayurvedic remedy for digestive conditions. Salivary gland tumors do end up affecting digestion. This remedy is beneficial for such. Arogyavardhini must be taken cautiously since it has potent metal (mercury, sulphur, iron, mica and copper) ingredients. It balances the vata, kapha and pitta doshas in the body. Do not take this medicine if you're pregnant or lactating.
- Punarnavadi Guggulu: Punarnavadi Guggulu is available in tablet form. It balances the vata and kapha dosha in the body. This medicines must be consumed carefully. The Ayurvedic practitioner must measure your doses strictly. Pregnant, lactating women and children must not consume this remedy.
Besides the two remedies, hot packs bring much relief, if you have pain in your face. Practicing Yoga and Pranayama daily can help the body flush out the ama (toxins) from the body.