Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala PurohitYour feedback matters!
I have pimple, marks on my face and I tried all type of face wash and also I go to some doctors in panipat but no benefits from medicines as the subscribe me.
I am a 28 year old male suffering from jock itch and athletes foot. For jock itch I have tried pandermplus ointment but no success. Pls advise medication for both as mentioned above.
I am 23 years old I am suffering from pimples and allergies. I have used many ointments after consulting doctors but I am not benefited.
Hello doctor A deep scare on my nose it is 1 or 2 inches long 1 years ago I fall on bucket which cause I have deep wound I used scare remover medicine which is prescribed by doctor but no effect Which cause my face is looking ugly So doctor plzz suggest any full proof treatment which remove my scare completely.
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
I have pimples on. My face I want remove pimples. Fast, so please tell me what I do for remove pimples.
Sir, I am 33 years male & have redish spots, circles on my head over a long period. Doctors suggest me candid tv sampoo but have no effect. The problem get increased in wetty days. Any cream type medicines difficult to use due to hairs. So kindly sir give me medicare consultation. Thanks
Excess hairfall. Thyroid ok. Have tried almost every oil and shampoo. Hair becoming thin nd some are breaking from the root and some from hair shaft. When hairs are wet full scalp is visible.
I have dark circles under my eyes, I havr tried potato cucumber etc etc and kolvijit cream too but I can not get rid of it please help me.
I have soo many pimples on my face and I scratched on it and it leaves black spots how to get rid of it.
I am suffering from SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS. My hair become oily and greasy dandruff in few hours and also too much hair fall problem. please suggest me what can I use for this.
Hi sir I am priyanka my age is 26 I want my skin fair and light and also I want to loose some weight so please consult me. Can I took any medicine to weight loss.
I have problem of acne is the year 4-5, and my face became very stained. So my problem will be solve or not .because I have already taken many treatment but problem is remain. So please give me true suggestion .I will highly obliged to you.
I am male working in kuwait and native in kerala kochi. I am suffering from hydrinitis suppractive disease affected on my right side axilla. I am taking medicine from my doctor. Metranidazole500mg once a day along with doxycycline100mg twice a day wen ever breakouts. Is there any complete remedy for my disease? wen breakouts occurs iam using fucidin ointment on the wound and regular ibiscrub washing. I also remove hairs over axilla.
Dear doctor, I am having thick and curly hairs and I am having problem of hairfall and dandruff since 3 years. For dandruff I am using clear shampoo. The results are good but for some time after 4 days again the dandruff and itchy scalp problem arises. Can you please suggest some shampoo or any home remedies. Thanks.
I have premature baldness and graying. I need cure. A doctor suggested to take German Reckeweg Phosphors 200 but, it's not available even online. Kindly help.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.