Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala PadshettyYour feedback matters!
Need to have IVF done. Marriage happened 13 years. Husband does not do sex because of sugar penitent and take insulin on regular basic. So required best treatment with low cost. Suggest the best experiences doctor around rohini please.
While having sex yesterday while I was sucking my girlfriend's breast some fluid came out we're worried now what is that fluid about. And before 3-4 days we had unprotected sex but I'm sure about that I hadn't ejaculate inside her vagina because when I removed my penis out of her vagina then in 5 secs sperms got released. Is it normal or is she pregnant? Very scared please help me over it.
Hi, My mom is in age 47. She still have her periods. But she bleeds a lot during her periods. 6 to 7 pads count. 10 to 12 days continues bleeding there. What she can do? She is a diabetic patients. She is neglecting the problem and avoiding to come to meet the doctors. She let it be I am not going to die because of this problem. But I can not take it in easy way like her.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
My wife have thyroid problem and she is only 21 years old she is pregnant now and doctor is giving 1 injection every week and a vaginal medicine and crocin tablets and also thyronorm medicine 37.5 mm. I need to ask you sir what was her health why she is taking too much of medicine is this is a serious case. Rply me ASAP. So I can take care of my wife. Thax.
My and my wife blood group is same (o+). Is there any problem to getting pregnant due to same blood group. We are trying for kid from last 6 months. My wife age is 31 and his weight is 67 height 5'3"
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Now am in 38 days periods late. Today I went to laboratory to take pregnancy test but the result is negative. What to do?
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2nd Feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 seconds. She had an ipill for safety under 24 hours. She had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th of February for 4 days. Now it is 15 April and she has not got her periods. Done urine test thrice with 7 days interval. All are negative. Please help. We are very tensed. Is she pregnant?
My wife is 24 years old and is expecting our first child anytime in january17. Here people and doctors are suggesting for normal delivery. Kindly suggest whether to go for normal delivery or cesarean delivery, which will be beneficial for both mother and child.
The five D’s to handle Urges·
• Delay until the urge passes—usually within 3-5 minutes
• Distract yourself • Call a friend or go for a walk
• Drink water to fight off cravings
• Deep Breaths—Relax! Close your eyes and take 10 slow, deep breaths
• Discuss your feelings with someone close to you.
Dr Ashish Sakpal
Me and my ex did anal sex on 15 oct. My periods date was 30 oct. I am getting pain in back, sore breast, and pain in stomach. But Pain in stomach come and goes. Still, I can not get periods. So am I prevent? Please help us.
I have noticed blood in urine from last few days and have a burning sensation too. And periods also heavy bleeding. Please advice. My age is 50 years.
Stones are formed when there is nucleation and infection of the renal system. This can be simply prevented by drinking adequate amount of liquids. Now the question is how to know that we are having adequate intake of liquids. Our urine output must be more than 1.5 lt which can be achieved by taking 2.5 lt of fluid in winter and 4 lt of fluid in summers. The colour of the urine must be white or pale yellow which shows adequate urine.
Most of the stones are of calcium oxalate type. There is myth that taking milk and milk products will increase the stone formation but the fact is oral intake of calcium helps in decreasing the absorption of the oxalate from gut and prevent stone formation. So one should take adequate amount of milk and products. (note: calcium supplement can increase stone formation so avoid them).
Try to reduce the food which is very rich in oxalate: common food highly rich in oxalate includes:
Green leafy vegetable
Cashew nuts, almonds, peanuts
Avoid food which have animal protein like non veg food. These food increases the incidence of the stones. Preferably eat vegetable proteins.
Try to take less sodium diet. People who eat high sodium excrete more calcium in the urine and thus can form the stones.
Chronic kidney stones are often treated with potassium citrate, but limeade, lemonade and other fruits and juices high in natural citrate offers the same stone-preventing benefits. So drink more and more such food.
These were few tips for prevention of kidney stones. Management of stones depends upon the size, location and symptoms of the stone. Not all stones are dangerous but few can be such dangerous that can damage kidney.
When she get physical she get ache inside vagina. And she experience so much pain when she go to toilet for urine. She feels that she wants to go to toilet after 5 min. Pls give solution sir.
I m preagnent for 1 month mujhe bhook lagte hai but agar koi cheej main khana chaa rahe hu tu mujhe vormting feel hu ta but vormting huta nhi bus feel hu raha jis se mein apna daily meal finish nh kr pa rahe hu please help me doctor.
Reasons: Why Your Man is Weak in Bed
A lot of women have issues in their marriages because the sex department has gone down the drain and this has led to many women being sexually frustrated.
Sex is an important part of a couple’s life, and when it goes wrong, it could gradually affect other parts of the relationship.
These are some possible reasons why your man is weak in bed.
When stressed, the body releases adrenaline and cortisol which can result in a low sex drive. In response to stress, the arteries can also restrict blood flow, which can lead to erectile dysfunction.
2. LACK OF SLEEP
Sleep is highly important, and is especially good for a man’s sex life. A good sleep would lead to a healthy body and mind; sleep provides the opportunity to refresh your body system. A lack of sleep can trigger an elevated cortisol levels, which would lead to poor sex drive.
3. ALCOHOL USE AND DRUG ABUSE
Excessive alcohol intake can also impair a man’s sexual drive. Too much alcohol intake can impair his nervous system, leading to fatigue, which would make it more difficult for him to maintain an erection during sex.
Marijuana and other drugs can also affect a man’s sex drive; they can suppress the pituitary gland which regulates the production of testosterone.
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM
When a man isn’t feeling confident or capable, this can affect his performance. When a man doesn’t feel good about his body, his organ or himself, he would definitely have a poor time in bed.
5. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction is another huge factor for poor performance in men. It is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Having erection trouble occasionally isn’t necessarily a cause for concern, but when it keeps coming then it could be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment.
There is a definite link between libido and depression. When a man is feeling depressed, he would definitely find it difficult to get excited for sex; it would be almost impossible to get him aroused.
Do you think your man is weak in bed? These might just be some of the possible reasons why.