Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. Every month my periods get delayed by 5 to 6 days and this month it has been delayed by 7 days and yet iy has not come. What should I do?
My daughter who is 22 year old has missed two periods. She has thyroid problem she is taking 75 mg thyronorm. The recent report shows tsh level normal
Hi It has been 15 days I did not get my periods. I am a virgin. I am 19 years old. Last month I did have a lot of junk food but I have stopped it now. I also have gained 2 kgs. My periods are usually two days early. Am I pregnant? I never had any intercourse? y are my periods this late? my haemoglobin is 11. Please help.
Is it safe to have sex within 5 days after the period is over without worrying about being conceiving?
I m 24 years old and I hv a daughter of about 5years old she is healthy. I conceived for second time n I delivered dead baby at the 8th month due to polyhydramnios. Again I m pregnant now 4th month. I have severe lower back pain. So is that normal or should I go for any medication.
Sir my wife is not able to conceive and she has irregular period and she has temporary cyst in her fallopian tube kindly suggest me right advice so we can have great moment of becoming father mother.
Role of homeopathic medicine in management of malnutrition
Malnutrition is defined as the imbalance between supply of nutrients and energy and body's demand to ensure growth, maintenance, and performance of the specific function. The main victim of malnutrition are children under the age group of 15 years but it is also common in children below 5 years. It is due to lower socioeconomic status, nuclear family, poor hygiene, late introduction of solid food and acute infectious diseases. Many times in spite of proper feeding and eating well children suffer from malnutrition. Malnutrition makes the child immunodeficient so it makes a child more susceptible to infection. Homeopathic can augment the recovery of children suffering from malnutrition.
My period is 3 days late and white fluid is coming out sometimes more sometimes less, it is sign of pregnancy?
She is my close friend when she will come to home I am getting diff kind of feeling shall I ask to sex ?
Hii.I am 24 yrs old girl.Got married before 2 months.I got my last period on 18 January.As I have done pregnancy test on 16 February.It was positive.Then I had surgical abortion on 23 Feb.After that again I have tested it by home pregnancy test.It was again positive.It was totally shocking to me.As it is a unplanned pregnancy.Although it is very difficult decision but due to many personal reasons I want to terminate it in any Condition.What to do now.Pls tell .M very much tensed.Pls help me out.
Hi, I'm 34 weeks pregnant and my weight is now 63 kgs. Pls suggest I'm under weight or what. What should be the idle weight? I got emotional for some silly reason and not feeling happy and tears came into my eyes. Does it effect on my baby. What should I do to have a normal delivery?
I have a cyst in my left ovary and it is a complex cyst of 5-6 cm should I go for Surgery or what will you suggest.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.