Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalaYour feedback matters!
I am a 14 years old girl who has not started her menstruation cycle but for the past 2 years white discharge is seen. But with it light brown spotting are also seen. Is this a reason of worry? What should I do?
Hello sir. My wife is 2.5 month pregnant. And she wants to sex for aone times. But I feel fear. Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy. What precautions I have to follow during pregnancy.
Please Help and suggestion me meri wife ko 9th may 2017 ko miscarriage hua tha doctor ne bola 12 se 15 din tak blooding rahegi lekin abi tak 8th june ko bhi thoda thoda blooding/period ho raha he or pregnancy test positive aaraha he please muje ese rokne ka solution btaye.
No period but negative test. Took meprate 10 for 5 days. I am trying to conceive. Can I start trying just after my period is over? Will Meprate 10 affect my chances of conceiving?
I have baldness I treated in several hospitals both ayurvedic and allopathic. But no results I'm not interested in hair fixing. I don't have any allergic reaction to medicines. I m not taking any medicines for any kind of disease. Menstruation is regular. I had undergone investigations like in hb, thyroid functions etc. Can you help me out from this problem.
I am 26 years women having pcod my last period date is 28 feb I have taken 12 hmg 150 mg injection and on 17th march I take iui my husband semen report is ok I am on glyciphage 500 and sustain 300 mg tablet on 23 and 24 march I have very light bleeding of brown colour and pain in abdomen and back pain now what should I do.
Hi, My age is 29 Years. My Wife's age is 31years. Around 1years and 10Months completed of happy marriage days. We keep on trying for baby. But it doesn't happen. So started our checkup and treatment. Found My semen and her Both Tubes are fine (HSG) and clear. Regular periods & also follicular study gives positive growth on her eggs.(Taken on 12 & 14Th day,). My sperm count is around 60millions. L Past 3 months doctor given tablets on 2nd day to 7th day. Then an Injection on 12th day. After 14days to 24days One tablet in daily night. But still not getting conceived. I want to know below clarification # Why not able getting conceived? #Doctor next suggested for IOU! What is it? Can we proceed for that or shall try naturally? # what is IC timings to get conceived! (01 to 27 days) pls give exact dates of IC to follow. #What are fruits foods vegetables to intake for woman (Follicular acid? # What are foods of men (To improve viscosity of semen) & Increase sperm count? #Foods & Fruits to intake for health baby?
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
I have PCOD, diagnosed in July 2015, married in Dec 2013, TTC since Feb 2015, took myoinisitol, duphaston n all9, regular periods since Aug 2015, average 29 days. This month it's already 8 days past taking last dosage of duphaston, but no periods, PT -ve. What can b odr reason for d delay?
I am not getting my period since last month. I didn't had any physical relationship, I am single. I get cramps, bloating anxiety, sweating. Pain in lower abdominal part.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation.
I have been trying to conceive but I don't usually know when I ovulate, and my circle always last 40 days. Please help me.
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.