Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmal KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I'm unable to take breath properly especially during nights and 2-3 AM. I'm waking up with severe cough and shortness of breath, and unable to take full breath in sleeping position, and some headache while coughing, and sometimes left side abdominal pain, give me diagnosis and treatment plan please.
I am 65 years male residing in pune, india. I have athresclerosis of coronary and carotid arteries. Have undergone two ptca procedures for lad and om2 and one for right carotid. Besides I have an icd implanted following two with episodes. I am also diabetic. Values are under control with medicines. Ghb around 7. Fasting below 120 and pp below 160. Lipid profile is also ok except for hdl which is around 32. But it has been low for last many years. Problem seems to be hereditary. Are there any ayurvedic medicines for these ailments?
I am a 65 year old hypertensive, diabetic on oral medication. My creatinine and triglyceride levels are 1.3(0.6-1.17) and 268 respectively. I am a hypertensive since the age of 18 and diabetic since I was 51. I take Telma 80, Concor AM 5, PrazopressXL 5, OD and a combo of Pioglitazone15, Glimepiride 1 and Metformin 500 as well as Voglistar0.3 BID inadditon to a multivitamin and a diazepam tablet. Consulted a nephrologist who said that it is normal for me and did not add any medicine. My other lipids are normal, HbA1c id 6.4 and 3 CAGs int he past , last being in Feb 2009 were normal. I dont smoke and drink occasionally. Please advise.
Hi I am 29 years old just couples of days I got sever head ache, I went to doc he checked my bp and for my surprises it was 200. I have been continuously working from last 15 days with no proper rest and not having food in time. Now I want to know how to control my bp what should I do. After couple of days rest my bp is 150, 160.
I am 16 year old male I am having chest pain from 6 months and I have cough problem from year also please tell all about that.
I am 54 years old male I am feeling weak and tired in the morning for last few days my blood sugar was 93 after breakfast and 144 after 1 and half hours after lunch and after 15 days I have rechecked the sugar the same is now 129 one and half hour after lunch I am taking Asomex AT for Blood pressure and resonet for cholesterol reduction and 40 mg Pantoprazole please guide me how to get rid of weakness?
In the Thyrocare checkup report it is observed that my Triglycerides increased up to 468 mg/dl and VLDL cholesterol increased to the level of 93 mg/dl, please suggest what I have to do?
Hello sir I'm suffering from High blood pressure from and 6 months. My age is 36. Please suggest me what to do. Regards Vibha Malhotra.
I take Galvas met 50 + 500 B4 BF & Dinner My average Sugar level is fasting150 +- 10 and PP is220 +- 10 after two hrs. Please advice.
I did ecg last monday and there was st changes with abnormality. So cardiologist suggested me to do stress test. So on wednesday I did and was able to walk for 12 minutes and 26 seconds. And seeing the reports Dr. said it was nonspecific changes. It may be due to anxiety and fear. Last month I did cholesterol it was 211 with ldl and triglycerides on higher side. And on monday I did cholesterol test again it was 251 and this time triglyceride was higher and ldl too. And pressure is 140/80 when measured by Dr. I am taking met xl 12.5.so can this medicine increase your cholesterol levels. And are they any risk of heart problem?
AGE:65 years having Diabetic with alopathy medicine my FBS is 145 and PP2BS 165 apxm. And having Blokage in Arteries create walk angina. Give preferred guidance.
I have conjunction cough from 2 days and my heart beat is to fast from 2 days I'm rly worried nd sacred of heart beat so please hlp me.
I am 61 yrs old. I am having high bp and high blood sugar. For bp I am taking telmekind amh once daily and the bp remains at 100-110/140-150. For high blood sugar I am taking: - gp 2 bbf - glycomet sr 500 abf - same as above al - istavel 100 bd. Blood sugar remains at- fbs 112, ppbs-190. Pl advise whether I should continue this medication ( I am under this since two months) or change this. If please. Suggest.
I have chest pain nowadays. What is the reason for that. Is it due to gas problems. Or anything else. Am a 20 year old boy. Need. your advice doctor.
Photometry:- Total Cholesterol: 267 mg/dlHDL Cholesterol- Direct: 60 mg/dl. Triglycerides: 224 mg/dlLDL Cholesterol- Direct: 194 mg/dl. Calculated:- VLDL Cholesterol: 44.72 mg/dlTC/ HDL Cholesterol ratio: 4.5LDL/ HDL ratio: 3.2Non-HDL Cholesterol: 206.98 mg/dlMrs. Shikha, 31years/F. Also Diabetics on Cetapin XR 500mg/day.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.