Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 30 year male. My father have heart blockage issue and last year By pass surgery was done. What precaution I should take to avoid heart disease? Thanks Ankush.
When I have done the master checkup I observed that I have more bad cholesterol and very less good cholesterol. Can someone guide to some healthy foods that I can take in part of every day to reduce the bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol? thanks in advance.
My friend was died last week due to low blood pressure. Dose youngsters will get such serious effect on health due to low BP.
I am 67 years young. Problem is higher level of triglycerides and marginal fasting sugar of 130. But have lot of gas. Some pain in lower back. Not taking any medicines.
My mother is suffering from high blood pressure from last 10 years ago. ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY AO32 MM. LA34 MM.LV49/28. IVS 12 mm Do poker study MV-E0. 6M/SEC. MV-A0. 8M/SEC. AO-VMAX1. 2M/SEC. PV-VMAX 0.5M/SEC. NO Mr. TR AR PR. DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTIONAL. Biochemistry R.B.S 82 S.CREATININE.0.9 LIPID PROFILE S. CHOLESTEROL 214 S. TRIGLYCERIDES 128 S.LDL 147. S.VLDL26 ECG. FINDING EXERCISE TIME 06.05 MAX HR ATTAINED 129bpm 83%of target 155. Max BP 120/80 Max work load attained 7.2 (fair effort tolerance ) TMT IS positive for inducible ischaemia.
Hello I'm 22, years old. When I walk and do hard work then my heartbeats missing. But this happen once or two in a week. Many time I feel pain in left arm and shoulder and right hand also. Echo cardiograph, stress test, holter, lipid profile are normal. So what can I do?
I have weight gain, being very tired, week muscles, high blood pressure, depression and anxiety, osteoporosis, stretch marks all over body.Please help me in this regards
16.8.2004 - B P - 160 / 100 ; 22.11.2004 - 160/100 put on Covance 50 mg; since 1.6.2005 on wards for the last 10 years taking Telsartan activ 40mg ,the BP is consistently 120/ 80. How long should I continue with the medication, as the BP is normal for the last decade can't I stop the medication, does it have any side effect. Also advised Rozat 5mg for Choloesterol. kindly Advice.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having.