Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NiluYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall. Its getting thin day bu day. And my thyroid is normal. Kindly help me with some good medicines.
I'm suffering from thinning of hair. I'm using egg hair mask twice a week and rate of hair loss is reduced. So can I continue with egg hair mask?
I am 19year old and am facing such a lots of problems due to hair fall. It continuous falling I take such a medicine but it never give any advantage so please help me?
My friend got lot of pimple problem he used lot of medicine but it don't work for him pls suggest some help for my friend.
I am 21 years old female. I have thick and dry hair. My hair has become grey and is dry and frizzy. What should I do for controlling grey and dryness?
I am using altris gel for premature white beard. And taking follihair tablet once at night. Is it right? My age is 29 +
Hi! I have a black moles on my face. Would like to get these removed but no marks should be left on my face. What is the best method to get these removed n time duration for surgery n recovery. And tentative cost idea as well.
I am 37 year old and have backbone pain and heavy hair loss. Please suggest me what should I do for these problems.
My face was lot of pimples and it's hole, now I am using aloe Vera gel on my face twice a day, is good way to reduce pimples.
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
- Causes and Triggers: The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
- Symptoms: The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
- Types of Psoriasis: There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
- Homeopathy Treatment: The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
- Length of Treatment: One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have oily skin and skin turn from brown to black we I go to sunlight need best treatment to written my skill and to remove dots in my skin.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.