Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Nilanjana Deb-joardarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and have been suffering from myopia and I want to get away from the disease please give your advice.
My name is praneeth I am having eye sight -3.75 from last 3years I like to have a LASIK please tell me the process and cost also
I have been using contact lenses from 2 years. Recently I have changed my lens solution brand and my eyes became full red and lasted for 5 days. Is it because of change in solution or not? Please advise.
8 month before, I was meet with a bike accident and I got approx 10 Stench's on my face near my left eye and now a scare is appear on the effect area and its look bad. I really want to remove it please help me.
I am suffering from hair falling for last 2 years and I have red eyes. Can you suggest what should be done?
My friend is working at a computer shop. So he want to look into computer screen most time. Now he feel body pain and his eye sight is decreased. What he want to do to become healthy?
My right eye vision is not clear n sharpness is not coming during seeing any object. What I suppose to do. Tennis ball hit that eye 15 days back and some drops help me to reduce redness but vision is not perfect yet. What to do?
I am 26 years old. I have pain just above my eye brows and in my whole head since 2 year. Please tell me home remedies or any solution to get relief from this problem I shall be very thankful to you.
Eyelid Lift, Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery are terms related to modes of eye surgeries. However, they are not the same and have got some basic differences.
As we become old, our awareness towards the puffiness around the eyes increases. We also sense the extra skin over the eyelid and the droopiness. The above-mentioned surgeries are meant for correcting these disorders. Each surgery is meant for the treatment of a different disorder or condition.
We must know about these three procedures and the major distinctions between an eyelid lift, blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery.
- Eyelid Lift: This is a generic term or word, and it may refer to blepharoplasty, as well as ptosis surgery. Eyelid lift is not a technical name of any mode of surgery. It refers to the lifting of eyelids in general, for which several surgeries are conducted. It refers to any form of surgery where the tissues are lifted, repositioned or trimmed for lifting of the eyelids.
- Blepharoplasty: This is an actual surgical procedure carried out on the eyelids. In this surgery, excess skin is removed or the fat present is repositioned in order to remove the puffiness o the eyelids. In case of the upper eyelid, this surgery disposes of extra skin, which may hang over the eyelashes. Unwanted fullness is also reduced. The same thing is carried out in case of the lower eyelid. In some cases, the skin of the lower eye is not removed. Instead, it is moved to a different area such as the cheek.
- Ptosis Surgery: This mode of surgery is carried out for lifting the upper eyelids. This is done by manipulation of the muscle tendon on the eyelids which have stretched out. The weakening of the tendons may happen due to ageing, LASIK or cataract surgery, or because of using contact lenses. In a ptosis surgery, excess fat and skin from the eyelids are removed as well.
It's vital for anyone to know about eyelid surgeries and the basic difference between the terms eyelid Lift, blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery. While the eyelid lift is a general term, Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery fall under the modes of eyelid lift surgery. Choosing the best mode for your eyelids depends on the condition and symptoms you experience, and they may vary among people. Such surgeries are performed by oculo-facial surgeons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Doc, my specs no is approx -6 in both eyes is a laser operation can correct my eye sight problem n can increase a vision of my eyes?
Can washing hair daily leads to dandruff? I had a lot of that before, then a certain doctor suggested to use mild shampoo and oiling hairs at nights only twice a week. I followed the same. But didn't see good results. What could be it?
I am having red eyes since 2-3 days. When I want to sleep I can't sleep. And when I am doing work I feel sleepy. Please help.
From last three four days my eyes have lot of pain when viewing computer if I saw computer screen continue more than 4- 5 minutes. Please suggests what I can do.
15 Suprising things that your EYES can reveal about your HEALTH
During a comprehensive eye exam, our doctors do much more than just determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses. Here is the list things which an experienced eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) can diagnose while examining your eyes:
2. Sjrogen syndrome
3. Vitamin A Deficiency
4. Brain Tumors and other space occupying lesions
5. Trigeminal Neuralgia
6. Wilson's Disease
7. Risk for Diabetes Mellitus
8. Tuberculosis, Sarcoidosis
9. Risk of Hypertension
10.Diseases tranferred during pregnancy (Toxoplasmosis, Rubella, etc.)
11. Multiple Sclerosis
12. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
13. Hereditary Disease (Marphan Syndrome, Homocysteinuria)
14. Bells (Facial Nerve) Palsy