Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhath
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NikhathYour feedback matters!
I have a problem related to my hair. I very disappointed about my hair loss problem so I request you to please suggest me some appropriate solution.
Hello sir, I am just 25 years and my hair was almost gone and those are almost white which remains yet please suggest something.
How to improve body weight and how to grow up and how to overcome hair fall and how to improve concentration.
Doctor, there was little melasma on my forehead, I on advice of doctor applied Retino - A at night for 2 months. Now part of my left cheek is very dark and there are marks on my right cheek too. Is there any medicine that can reverse the damage caused by Retino- A?
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Summer means firing up the barbecue grill, throwing on a couple steaks, kabobs and hot dogs, and enjoying a beautiful day in the sun. Now, can you tell me what’s wrong with this situation? The part about the sun is what should concern you unless you’re wearing sunscreen, that is.
Summer is arguably one of the most anticipated seasons, but it’s also one of the most dangerous as far as sun damage goes. As African Americans, we often think that we don’t need to apply sunscreen as much because of the melanin in our skin, but in reality, our skin needs protection, too. Here are three steps you can take this summer to protect yourself.
1. Layer on the SPF. Many folks think that SPF is only reserved for long days at the beach, but the reality is you should be applying SPF to your face every day. Now, you're probably thinking, “What if I’m just hanging around the house? Do I still need it?” The answer is yes! If you're near…a window or you spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer screen, then you’re exposing yourself to harmful UV rays, which are linked to skin cancer and premature aging. Pretty much any moisturizer will do as long as it has a SPF of 15 or higher. Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is great for all skin types because it’s fragrance free, light weight and protects against UVA and UVB rays. Note: You need SPF all year round, not just in the summer months!
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Dry, ashy skin is so not sexy! To keep your skin healthy and smooth while giving it the moisture it craves, try Gold Bond’s Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion.
3. Don’t stop at the face. We tend to neglect everything from the neck down. To protect the rest of your skin, invest in a good sunscreen. Don’t worry; sunscreens have come a long way. Lots of companies these days are going out of their way to ensure that their sunscreen products are waterproof, sweat proof, lightweight a.k.a. non-greasy yet 100 percent effective. For instance, Sun Bum’s Advanced Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 50. For further doubts ask privately