Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nihar Ranjan Pradhan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nihar Ranjan PradhanYour feedback matters!
I have black spot as well as darkness on my face. I used scar removal cream for 1 year but didn't see any change. So what should I do?
My cousin got constipation and struggled for a week. He took light foods and it was cured. But he still gets some blood during motion and he says it pains for 15 mins. I searched internet and came to know about anal fissure. Please suggest an ointment.
I am 26 years old female itchy flaky inflamed scalp .Bleed on scratching. Using ketoconazole not effective .Oily skin type what to do?
Acne vulgaris is a common chronic skin disease involving blockage and/or inflammation of pilosebaceous units (hair follicles and their accompanying sebaceous gland). Acne can present as noninflammatory lesions, inflammatory lesions, or a mixture of both, affecting mostly the face but also the back and chest.
Acne vulgaris has a multifactorial pathogenesis, of which the key factor is genetics. Acne develops as a result of an interplay of the following four factors: (1) follicular epidermal hyperproliferation with subsequent plugging of the follicle, (2) excess sebum production, (3) the presence and activity of the commensal bacteria Propionibacterium acnes, and (4) inflammation.
Acne occurs through the interplay of 4 major factors:
- Excess sebum production
- Follicular plugging with sebum and keratinocytes
- Colonization of follicles by Propionibacterium acnes (a normal human anaerobe)
- Release of multiple inflammatory mediators
The most common trigger is
During puberty, surges in androgen stimulate sebum production and hyperproliferation of keratinocytes.
Other triggers include
- Hormonal changes that occur with pregnancy or the menstrual cycle
- Occlusive cosmetics, cleansers, lotions, and clothing
- High humidity and sweating
- Associations between acne exacerbation and diet, inadequate face washing, masturbation, and sex are unfounded. Some studies suggest a possible association with milk products and high-glycemic diets. Acne may abate in summer months because of sunlight’s anti-inflammatory effects. Proposed associations between acne and hyperinsulinism require further investigation. Some drugs and chemicals (eg, corticosteroids, lithium, phenytoin, isoniazid) worsen acne or cause acneiform eruptions.
- Acne results in a variety of lesions. The most common acne locations include the face, neck, chest, and back, where the most sebaceous glands are located. Along the jaw line is a common location in adults. "Blackheads" (open comedones) and "whiteheads" (closed comedones) are follicular plugs that are either sitting below the skin surface (whitehead) or oxidized from being exposed to the air (blackhead). Papules are small pink to reddish-brown bumps, pustules are pus-filled lesions, and nodules or cysts are deeper pus-filled lesions.
- Mild acne consists of a few papules/pustules and/or comedones. Moderate acne has an increased number of lesions. Severe acne has numerous comedones, papules, pustules, and may have painful nodules.
- Acne can result in permanent scars, which can appear to be depressions in the skin or hyperpigmentation, which is dark red or brown flat marks where the acne lesions were.
I am 18 years old and I have tan on my neck and hands how to remove it, give me some home remedies or medicine.
- The lips form a transition zone between the facial skin and the oral mucosa and are a significant aesthetic feature of the face.
- Clinical evaluation of the lips requires analysis of a number of parameters, which are lip lines, activity (function), morphology (form), posture and prominence.
- Injectable lip augmentation techniques can be performed quickly in your surgeon's office in little time.
- Fat injection is the exception, since the procedure requires a small area of to remove the fat from another part of your body before the injection can take place.
- Before the injections, a topical or local numbing agent may be applied to ease discomfort. Sometimes, nerve block injections can be given before the treatment to completely numb the lips.
- Know more about lip augmentation from your facial plastic surgeon.