Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NidhiYour feedback matters!
I have so many pain in my teeth. Doctor only given medicine but it's only work as a pain killer please suggest me a good doctor.
Sir, I am having problem of mouth ulcer since last 6-7 years. I have consulted with so many doctors and not yet found a permanent solution of this. Is this occur due to allergy with some type of food item. Ex-: due to onion. It comes in the gap of 20-25 days. Please provide some tips to terminate this problem permanently.
I'm a 17 year old boy having terrible pain in my mouth caused due to formation of an internal cheek protrusion. Can't eat anything for the past few days. I am sure it's not ulcer. Pain is extended till the head.
I have retained deciduous teeth with permanent teeth inside my gums. What is the treatment for my condition?
My mother age about 50+. She has a problem in her teeth. Her teeth is root become loose and the front tooth is about to come out. The lower part out teeth is become blackish. Please suggest me a good medicines which stronger the root. And protect the teeth to fall.
As described earlier, My Mom has got an ulcer kind of thing on the right side of the tongue which she misunderstood with the common mouth ulcer which normally heals with B complex supplements. It did not heal even after a month, can it be serious/ cancerous? She never consumes alcohol and tobacco. Please help.
I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash and have brown staining on my teeth. And also having ulcers continuously and inflammation in tongue and below tongue behind lower jaw since 8 months. Used Darolac tab and (cefpodoxime proxetil+Potassium clavulanate) tab, Trypcare plus tab, Montair-LC along with Kosfresh mouthwash (Chlorhexidine) and TESS buccal paste. My age 24. Went for dental reference but no cause came out for this. The ulcers and inflammation of tongue is continuously appearing on leaving the medicines. What is the permanent cure for this disease.
Hello sir, I am having pain in my tooth since 10 days which relieves after taking medicine. please suggest me the best treatment.?
Hello everyone, I have a issue with the cavity which gets sensible whenever I come in contact with sweets or cold food. So what should I do? Thankyou in advance.
My teeth are bleeding whenever I brush, sometimes it is coming occasionally also, problem is from past 4/5 year, I have checked all toothpaste available in market (colgate, pepsodent, close up.) but no result. I can see blood when ever I eat fruits like apple, guava etc on it, or whenever I wash my teeth. Please guide me what to do, if possible please suggest some expert doctors in delhi.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.