Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NewtonYour feedback matters!
I have swollen tonsil on the right side with white spots. It affects my sleep and I am allergic to dust. My right tonsil seem to be very big.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my chick. I used scar removal cream for 8 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 22 year old male I have lot of stretch marks on my chest, hand ( over biceps) , on my back and on my belly I am a overweight right now I think it has appeared due to gaining and losing weight due to changes in life style How can I reduce marks Is there any cream or any other remedies out there?
I had a black callus on the right leg. No pain from it but it is growing rapidly and spread to another leg also. What is the remedy? Please help me.
I have tried everything for reducing dark circles. But its not working. please give quality advise for reducing dark circles.
Hi I am vijay patel from Gujarat I have many dark spots in My face and pipmpke also so what can I do?
Hi, doctor greeting of the day! It's seems like I have autosensitization dermatitis skin inching blister on foot what medications do you recommend.
Exclusive – Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-invasive rejuvenation programme which is offered by Dr Vivek Mehta at Pulastya Skin Clinic & Laser Centre, New Delhi. Developed by Dr Mauricio de Maio from Brazil the "8 Point Approach" is a revolutionary new way to achieving a non-surgical face lift without any downtime. In fact, this technique is now our most popular treatment.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face to give the skin the support it needs is now very well-established – the days of just filling lines and creases should be long gone. Better understanding of the compartments of the face and the patterns of volume loss has meant that our ability to rejuvenate and beautify the face has become much more sophisticated.
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift is a technique for creating a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler material.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
-looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
-enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
-also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
-gives a general brightening effect
-reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
-offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
-helps skin look younger for longer
The 8 point treatment encompasses:
-cheek structure, volume and definition
-tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
-nose to mouth contours
-jowl area and jawline
Is It Right For Me?
The “8-point facelift” is ideal for patients who have a little skin laxity. If you are over the age of 35 it is almost certain that you would see a benefit with this. Often a very subtle treatment can have a striking effect and in addition, it will help keep your skin in good condition for the longer term.
If there is more severe laxity then a good result is still achievable but more filler material and a different technique may be required for best results.
Is It Expensive?
The 8-point facelift is the most cost-effective method we have found for delivering results with a minimal use of injectable product. The skill is in knowing where and how to place the injections in order to influence the facial structure.
How Fast Does It Work?
As the 8-point facelift uses facial filler injections, the effects are immediate. Patients are always surprised just how much difference a few tiny injections can make.
What About After-Effects?
Using top brand modern fillers means that most of the time there are minimal or no after-effects. A little short term swelling or bruising is possible and the pin pricks where the injections are placed may show, but there are very short term effects which are easily disguised with makeup.
Hey my name is aishna and I have a little scars on my face skin could you please suggest a good treatment and ointment.
I am getting some reddish pimples all over my body including my face back and on chest, the pimples with puss, they will come and go with time I don't use any medicine, but the pimples on my back really hurts me and on face they make me look ackward sometimes. I have this since 5 years I think.
In daily routine I used to drink 1.5 liter water in morning 7: 45AM and the reach office after 9: 30AM I again started drinking small amount of water and and I start urinating. In morning urination from 10 to 13 I need to push little more to urinate out but in evening it become normal to urinate. I want confirm that what could be the cause of extra push to urinate out. Is it because of prostate enlargement, if yes then what test I should go for to confirm.
How to prevent skin from contaminated dust and keep itself healthy so that you will look good and beautiful.
I have a scar in my left cheek I need to do laser therapy I am from madurai. Tamil nadu How much I cost for laser therapy.
Hi, I HV sensitive skin, my nerves shown around my eyes green and my cheeks HV pimple marks nd its gets red when I used to sit in sunlight. Nw my skin started sagging from jaws in age of 27. Pls help me out.
I am 20 years old. My face seems to be too ugly with the pimples and black spots. So please advice for controlling of these problems.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.