Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NewtonYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year aged girl. In my neck and faces had blackcoloured at somewhere. I think this is due to melanin production. What should I do now. Give some medicine name to that production reduction and need a details about how and why it is occurred?
1. Protect your skin from the sun: use sun screen and wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with full sleeved shirt and before going outside you can use rose water on your skin. You can use seek shades when sun rays are strong.
2. Don't smoke: smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. So please don't smoke.
3. Treat your skin gently: don't wash your self with very warm water. Only use luke warm water and. Also limit bath time.
4. Avoid strong soaps
5. Moisturize your skin: Apply turmuric, curd, lemon paste twice in week and. You can apply. Curd daily before 10 mins bath. You can do steaming to your face sometimes and main thing is that you should always remove makeup wash your face before go to sleep.
6. Eat healthy diet: a healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, water, proteins.
7. Manage stress: uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. For better skin you should avoid stress.
8. Exercise daily: if you exercise. Daily then toxins of your body will come out with sweat and you can do yoga and it will helps your skin to look better and younger
Every thing is possible. So believe yourself.
I have gone some laser treatment to get rid of my acne because of that I get black color in my face, it was for past 3 years, what treatment is needed to get rid of this black color and also having black head and eye circle.
Hallow sir, I have got blemish on my face when I was 14 year nd nw im 29 year. Still its does not went out. I used to apply betnovate N every night and its help me lil bit. Can you suggest me what should I do?
My lips are becoming very dark day by day. How can prevent it at least a little bit from becoming dark.
He had a small fire accident in his hands and now it's cured with a pink skin. And now small swelling like blood clots are arising. And it is turning black.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.