Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Neil TrivediYour feedback matters!
Mujhe last 8 years se urine problem hai baar baar toilet jana padta h & urine karte waqt jor lagana padta hai.Please do help.
I am suffering from neurogenic bladder doctors consult me self catheterization but I am not done properly what I am do for that if you have any other treatment.
I have urine problem. And can anyone tell me how can I lose more weight within 1 month. And what is the difference between typhoid and jaundice?
My serum creatinine level was 2.7 and currently it is 1.9 doctor whom I'm showing is suggesting to do kidney biopsy he that do full now and can't we without doing reduce the creatinine and also there is rapid weight loss.
I hit gym every day. I have constipation problem in morning its to hard in toilet. But after few time I feel like loose motion. Every time I feel burning inside stomach most of time it feels like loose motions but in morning its very hard in toilet it takes approx 20 mins to do all that. I also have kidney stones. Every time urine come out like burning. Pls help me what to do.
I have kidney stone. Left kidney 6 mm and multiple calculi. And also in right kidney 8 mm and multiple calculi. Both kidney shows hydronephrosis. But there is no pain. What I can do. Is there any problem in future. I am very worried about my kidneys. Please help me .suggest what I can do. Is any option without surgery in allopathy or in homeopathy or in ayurveda I take berberis vulgaris mother tinchrr from last one month.
Hi I'm 20 years old boy. I'm suffering from chronic inflammation, bloating flatulence, fatigue,losing weight continuously unable to gain weight associated with rashes in shoulders and back also in my face and hair. All the symptoms have started one by one its almost 2 and half years now I have tested with gardia lambliya positive and taken antibiotics and tested negative when I took antibiotics I feel slightly good but again all came and this time it is more worse with more rashes whatever I eat I feel the same tired ness all day. I also have acid reflux my doctor said I have weak diaphragm but I don't think that's the problem. And I have two kidneys on the right side left kidney is fused with the lower pole of right kidney they said. Please tell me what may be the problem please!
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.