Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for six months please suggest me a good treatment sir please.
Stones are formed when there is nucleation and infection of the renal system. This can be simply prevented by drinking adequate amount of liquids. Now the question is how to know that we are having adequate intake of liquids. Our urine output must be more than 1.5 lt which can be achieved by taking 2.5 lt of fluid in winter and 4 lt of fluid in summers. The colour of the urine must be white or pale yellow which shows adequate urine.
Most of the stones are of calcium oxalate type. There is myth that taking milk and milk products will increase the stone formation but the fact is oral intake of calcium helps in decreasing the absorption of the oxalate from gut and prevent stone formation. So one should take adequate amount of milk and products. (note: calcium supplement can increase stone formation so avoid them).
Try to reduce the food which is very rich in oxalate: common food highly rich in oxalate includes:
Green leafy vegetable
Cashew nuts, almonds, peanuts
Avoid food which have animal protein like non veg food. These food increases the incidence of the stones. Preferably eat vegetable proteins.
Try to take less sodium diet. People who eat high sodium excrete more calcium in the urine and thus can form the stones.
Chronic kidney stones are often treated with potassium citrate, but limeade, lemonade and other fruits and juices high in natural citrate offers the same stone-preventing benefits. So drink more and more such food.
These were few tips for prevention of kidney stones. Management of stones depends upon the size, location and symptoms of the stone. Not all stones are dangerous but few can be such dangerous that can damage kidney.
I am a boy of 23 years old. After finish toilet my toilet, a viscous fluid flow from that place. This is happening some time approx after 3 or 4 days. Please resolve this problem sir/mam.
Hello my problem is that I have to force to urinate and in a day around 15 to 20 I have urge to pee I am worried it might be because of masturbation. Can it be because I am masturbating daily.
Urine comes again and again during travelling in bus at the time of morning creates a lot of problem. Please tell me reason and medicine for control.
while in full abdomen sonography the checker found a little stone on my left kidney. Please suggest some meds or a routine I should follow.
I am 35 years old male. I have anal itching as soon as passing stool. This is not happening regularly. And also associating with some lower gas. I also faced the tests colonoscopy normal reports were came. Please tell me what was my problem?
I'm 23 years male. I used to pass urine in red color once in every 2days in the morning. I have seen that 3times and I went to Urologist he have advised me to undergo three tests like xray kub ultrasound kub blood creatinine and urine complete analysis tests he found nothing in tests all came normal and he referred me to a nephrologist and he advised me to undergo 6tests for urine and blood and all tests came normal and he advised me to use two tablets for one month q ten (coenzyme, I carnitine, vitamin e) and clear nu (acetylcysteine & taurine) from the next day my urine is passing in white and in the morning it's yellow may be due to Q10 tablet. But some times middle of the day it is allow. Not all the times. Only few times it is yellow. What does it mean. I'm I alright? I'm feeling alright no fever no tiredness. But small pinching type feeling at back. It has been 6days since I'm using tablets. Is my doctor hiding anything from me? Please help.
I am 25 year old and I am facing a problem of frequent urination and I sometimes lose control over urination. Please help me.
I am a 18 years old boy. And I have a problem of urge for urine passage continously after a food. So I will be so tired. And I have go outside without having my lunch breakfast etc. Is there any remedy for the disease.
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.