Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Soni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SoniYour feedback matters!
Diet plays a major part in the endeavor of weight loss, while dieting alone may not fetch the necessary result, it goes a long way in facilitating weight burn. One major misconception that prevails among many individuals is crash dieting. As, it is not the right method for reducing weight and is harmful to the body as well. Losing weight only through diet is a long-term process, and requires a self-disciplined approach to achieve the desired result.
Here is a quick sneak peek at the right dieting approach that one can follow:
- Stay hydrated throughout the day: Water by far is the most effective drink that one can have while dieting. It has no carbs, no calories, and very little sodium, making it the best drink to help you shed. Water also has the additional advantage of jumpstarting the metabolic system and enhancing digestion. Perhaps the best advantage of water is that it helps the kidney to effectively filter out the toxic material out of the body. It is recommended that an adult have at least 10-12 glasses of water daily.
- Breakfast is super-important: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it provides sufficient energy to the body, it also set up a person for success. Numerous studies have proved that a proper and filling breakfast within one hour of waking up can do wonders, especially when it comes to losing weight. An ideal breakfast should be devoid of processed food, carbs and oil, but should contain all essential mineral required by the body.
- Fish-oil supplements: Fish oil supplements extracted from salmon and sardines are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acid and are immensely beneficial. When it comes to breaking down fat cells in the body. Fish-oil supplements can be consumed daily once or twice in a day before the meal.
- Consume more vegetables: Leafy green vegetables are a person’s best bet when it comes to weight loss. They are low in calories and have loads of fiber in them. Being a low-energy diet, leafy green vegetables curbs the tendency to eat more. Some of the must-eat vegetables should comprise of Swiss chards, spinach, kale, cauliflower, etc.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans can go a long way in losing weight. They are high in protein and fiber, thereby ensuring that no fat deposition takes place in the body. Apart from this, beans and legumes also contain some very important resistant starch.
- Cottage Cheese: While not all dairy products are beneficial to weight loss, some dairy products such as cottage cheese are extremely helpful, when it comes to losing weight. They are high in calcium and contain loads of protein. Being a satiating food item, it makes a person feel full, while ensuring less calorie consumption.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!