Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SoniYour feedback matters!
Tell me what are the reasons for giving Hepatitis B injection to new born baby after on month. Are there any side effects of it ? Thank You
I am 18 years old male and I have a pain in my left hand from 1 months and I have used many ointment but I did not get any relief. Now what I should do to get relief.
My lips are getting dark and started looking pale from few months. What might be the reasons to it and also give precautions?
For a 5 year old kid suggest some medicine to increase immunity as he is always having cough and cold.
Dear sir, I want to ask how much importance the female orgasm has in the satisfaction part of the sex. And what are the different methods to achieve the orgasm for your female partner so to make her more relaxed after the sex.
I have tight foreskin problem how could it remove is it problem for doing sex? If I go with surgery means how many days I have to take rest?
I'm 40 years age, previously it was like little ulargy in both thighs and little itching was there. Later it becomes large and I went to skin specialist and he told that is fungus infection and given some tables and clobetosole cream. By this sometimes it goes and spreads again. It forms like rounded wound and itching. Please advice. I keep all my things separate and clean and dry. But almost from last 5 months its there.
I have crampsor so what pain in my legs but I can run an do All things but when I come to rest my pain starts please give any advice.
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old. My question is this that near my vaginal thighs there are rashes and cause a lot of itching and I have tried v wash, dry and clean powder. And fungus removing powder but there is no relief. Please help me suggest me what should I do and some medicines and cream so that I can get relief. Please help me.
I am suffering from depression from last one month about a girl. I am getting negative thoughts such as suicide. Please help me to come out from this.
My penis does not stay erect when I do any stuff. Its sleep immediately. Please help me. How do I get it stable when a intercourse. And it only erect when I hold by my hand. If I do others activities then it get sleep.
I am unable to bring down body mass index in between 23 to 25, though I do regular exercises and diet control. I am 53 yrs. Old. At present my weight 73 kg. And height 168 cm. I do donate the blood for 91 days.
I get sick almost every month sometimes it loose motion; sometimes its patches. Sometimes its patches with blood sometimes intestine infection.
Dear sir i am 21 yr old. I have a tumor in my right armpit since 4 to 5 yr. But I have no issue from this there is no pain but it increase slightly yr to yr. And also it looks odd. Doctor suggest me to do a surgery. Is there any other option to cure my tumor.
I have a skin problem. Acne scars and pimple problems. How to cure acne scars. How to avoid pimples on my face. How to remove hair&tan on my hands.
Upto how many days can bp be lowered before dialysis. And ya they r providing/giving blood to patient to. What does that mean.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.