Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeethaYour feedback matters!
I am 7 weeks pregnant I am working, I do daily 1 & half hours travel Today I have started pain my upper abdominal I have taken consultation with the doctor she advised me some injection medicines she diagnose its acidic pain kindly suggest do & fonts this time.
As many doctors suggest to avoid Albandazole during pregnancy, then what medicine should be used to treat infection. My wife is 7 months pregnant. She is feeling itchiness and smelling in her vagina also having small amount of yellow water discharge which creating infection (may be yeast infection). Kindly suggest medicine and treatment for this infection.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, last month on my 3rd of period I used ovaa-should, gynovite syrup but no response, so I have changed the gynecologist she gave me the tabs of T. Clofert/sphere (not understanding) 50 mg on use 3rd of period and T.Valest 2 mg tabs on use 8 day of period, my doubt is will be any side effects first I used other tabs now I'm using this, and after using this when I should start the intercourse my period is started on 20th of feb and today is my third day, and I'm using folic tabs from Jan. When is the right time to take this tabs will this tabs will be use of conceive please help me out. Thank you.
I am suffering from pcod and I am taking black cumin water (decoution) daily twice it cures pcos and it may get any side effects tell me pls.
Trying to get pregnant. On 17th of this month my follicle size is 21 mm & other 17 mm. I got an injection to rupture the egg at 6 pm on the same day. We had intercourse on that night. On 18th morning 10-11 am I got ovulation pains. No intercourse on that day as suggested by Dr. On 19th I had iui at 11 am and after few min I underwent scan which showed one ruptured follicle & 17 mm follicle. Please let me know if this timing is correct for iui? What are the chances of conceiving? What is the best time for iui? Before ovulation or after ovulation? Will my 17 mm follicle wil also gets ruptured?
Female 41 years is this true that we should not eay pulses ay night and after how muc h time we should go for walk after having dinner and can we eat fruit after a walk.
My wife is pregnant and I want to know the common symptoms which happens during 1 to 2 months pregnancy.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
Last year I had 6 weeks miscarriage. Now unable to conceive. Recently found THYROID in my TEST report which is mentioned below: Test name Value Unit Bio. Ref.Interval TOTAL T3 : 1.35 ng/mL 0.60 - 1.83 TOTAL T4 : 8.40 ug/dl 4.50 - 10.90 3rd gen. TSH: 7.47 5 µU/mL 0.35 - 5.50 please suggest which medicine I have to taken. How to cure. And What to avoid.
Infidelity is defined as having an affair, as cheating or as committing actions associated with adultery, while being in a relationship characterized by a stated contract involving emotional or sexual exclusivity. It is also stated as a violation of a couple’s assumed set of relationship norms and rules. This violation may lead to rivalry or sexual jealousy between couples.
Types of Infidelity:
Opportunistic Infidelity: It originates when an individual is in love with his/her partner but has sexual urge for some other individual. This type of infidelity is characterized by irrepressible lust, risk-taking behavior or situational circumstances.
Romantic Infidelity: This kind of infidelity occurs when an individual is at the verge of falling out of love with his/her spouse.
Commemorative Infidelity: It occurs when an individual has completely fallen out of love with his/her partner, but there is still commitment in the relationship.
Obligatory Infidelity: This kind of infidelity arises when a person surrenders himself/herself to someone else’s sexual advancement due to fear of rejection, even though there is a strong attachment to the committed partners.
Conflicted Infidelity: This type of infidelity is being sexually attracted to multiple people while being in a committed relationship.
Men indulge in extramarital affairs when they are sexually unsatisfied. Whereas women get involved in extramarital affairs when they are emotionally unsatisfied.
When a person is able to separate sexual preferences from love, infidelity takes place.
Lack of understanding, lack of communication and sexual incompatibility leads to infidelity.
Marital dissatisfaction is the root cause of adultery in both sexes.
Other factors of infidelity including, being educated, being less religious, more chances to see potential partners, living in an urban area, liberal thinking etc.
How to Overcome Infidelity?
Try not to fall for every whim and fancy; this way you can keep away from an affair.
The person who had an affair must discuss on the affair and what led to it, openly and willingly.
There must be a recovery timetable set by the betrayed person, so as to cope with the trauma of being cheated on.
There must be mutual willingness regarding future commitments and promises.
- There will always be ups and downs in a relationship, in which an affair has taken place, but the couple must be patient and hold on to the relationship as the pathway to recovery is difficult, but not impossible to walk on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.