Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeethaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not having any contractions or labour pains. How to get labour pains naturally. Is there any way to get pains? My due date was 20th of this month. What to do? Please suggest me.
Hello my wife is 27 years old. We are from India. We have one 3 year old kid. Right now she got pregnant (Last Period start day was Dec 9th). We don't want to continue this pregnancy. We are going to consult the doctor today. But before that wanted to check if this can be aborted with medications or any invasive abortion required? Thanks for your help.
Sir we are newly married couples and this is the third month for us and the query is now my missed her periods and it's going to complete 35 days and still we didn't check the pregnancy test and also sometimes my wife got pain in her stomach and also body paining feeling tired is that any problem for her to make pregnancy and I'm so weird because of this please advise us immediately thank you.
I read about yeast infection and I wanted to know if I was acquiring the same? According to the symptoms I don't feel pain but there is white watery discharge during my ovulation period and inflammation is normally negligible but sometimes it is because of low water consumption and there is no itching in my vagina. Can I be acquiring yeast infection?
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern. The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult a doctor without any further delay.