Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a 46 year old woman. I have a lot of gas problems and chest pain along with it. What should I do to cure it?
I have indigestion problem and motion don't occur properly, burning sense do occur after few hours of meal.
Hi, I am 27 years old. One month back I've started to feel pain in my anus when I do my bowel movement. I've consulted with one doctor and feels better now. My only concern is my weight loss. Before one month my weight was 65 kg, but now it's just around 61.7 to 62.3 kgs. When I surfed through Internet I got fear of having colon cancer or even HIV. I don't drink, smoke. Please advise me on this.
Over the last 2 weeks or so, I'm feeling a sort of bloating in my stomach when I wake up and the pee amount isn't too much as compared to previously. The pressure is not enough as well, and it feels as though the pressure is somewhere inside the stomach, not a bit below. This happens only in the morning, when I wake up. Please help.
Hello Dr. meri age 31 year hai and mujhe pichle 4-5 month se pet ki problem bahut jyada ho rahi hai kuch bhi or kabhi bhi khane pr mujhe gas ki problem ho jati hai pet foolne lagta hai. Mera night ko late tak kaam hota hai to me subah 9: 30-10: 00 bajhe uthta hu or 10: 30-11: 00 bajhe khana kha leta hu or shaam ko 6: 30 bajhe khana khata hu. Please koi treatment bataye or diet plan bhi bataye jisse me apna weight loose kr saku.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.