Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Desai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena DesaiYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy ke last mahine me sex krna chahiye ya nhi agar bhut jyada mann kr rha ho toh kr skte hai kya please advice me.
I and my wife try for child. My wife problem is pcod. All report are positive. Including hsg, semen.Please help me for that.
Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed.
The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 31 years old married women trying to conceive. What diet should me and my husband will have before planning for it. How frequent do we need to have intercourse.
Please doctors help me out with this you would save a life. We had protected sex and as well as I took ipill then I got my periods on 26th of November. Now after my periods I did not have sex but he ejaculated on my neck I wiped it off with a towel and may be an hour later I touched my vagina I forgot to wash my hands. And yet I did not get my 2nd period. What would be the reason behind it? Does this means I am pregnant? What should I do to get my periods soon?
I am at the stage of menopause and have very irregular periods in sequences of 4 - 6 months gap. What are the chances of falling pregnant and what are the best precautions to avoid complications / pregnancy. Please advice.
I am 24 years old after sezrian delivery my weight is 65 kg and my tummy looks very big I have tried many ideas To rid out with that but no effects please tell me what should I do.
My friend is having irregularities in her periods. She has consulted doctors before, and taken medicines for it, but there is no result. Is it a serious problem? Will it affect her during her pregnancy?
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.