Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. NeeharYour feedback matters!
I am a male, 79 years old. I have recently contracted parkinson' s disease. I get a very strange feeling in the head which is difficult to describe. It makes me very uneasy. Also I feel very sleepy. Any remedy?
It's been 3 days, When I lay down for sleeping my head hurts. I did a brain Mri 3 months ago, and it was normal. Do I need another brain mri?
Last month mujhe daura pada tha tab se medicine chal rhi hai but fir bhi kabhi kabhi mera left side ka aadha body kaam karna band kar deta hai. Aur dekhne mein bhi problem hai even newspapaer bhi theek se nahi padha jaata hai. Aur meri wife aur mere beech fight rehti hai kyunki maine sex power kho di hai ab. Evem erection bhi nahi hota.
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
I get headache very often and if I take any home remedies or apply anything on head , the pain will reduce for sometime but again it'll pain. It doesn't go unless I sleep. Do I have migraine ? Please help.
I am a college student. For a quite sometime say for the last two month or so, he feels that the veins of his brain be blast and he will die. This feeling disturb him mostly at night. He goes to college regularly, do all the works normally, but this feeling disturb him badly. Please help.
From a week I feel light headed. Feel sleepy all time, after morning wake I do not feel fresh. Little iche feeling in brain area, is it some kind of neurological problem, although I go bed on time and sleep properly and food eating normally.
When I yawning, I felt sudden numbness at right of my neck. And it's pains for 10sec. Why this is happened. Even I feel sudden. Numbness when I suppose to sit on bike / when I lift my leg to stretch. What is the reasons and solution for this.
Sir I just came close to an unknown girl and she was suffering from paralysis as well as was taking medicine for depression. I just kissed on her body. Am I at any risk.
Hi, My age is 24 years but I am not looks like that. I am looking very young like 18 or 19 years. And I am thin . I tried to gain weight but I can not able to do that. And I have nerves weakness. Some times I am not able to hold coffee cup also. My hands are shaking too much. I am having weak body compare to my aged people. Everyone laughing when my hands are shaking. Please give me a suggestion.
I'm suffering from Migraine for last 1yr. My headache is continue from last 3 days and it remains until I took paracintamall (combiflam tablet). My sleep is totally disturbed I'm not sleep more than 3hours. Plzz. Give me a perfect solution.
My colleague started feeling from few months that some is behind him and kill him or hurt him for this he stated blaming anybody that you are going to kill me. He is suffering from Parkinson also.
I am 38 years old. I am suffering from epilepsy when I was 8 years old. I am taking EPTOIN tablets since 8 years. Is there any chance to completely cure.
I have been suffering from neck and shoulder pain for quite some time. I feel numbness on the fingers of both hands and a tingling sensation on the hands as well. Please advise.
Sir/madam this is to know that I am having one eye head nerves neck nerves and shouldernerves are stiffs causing more pain what us this disease and what is the treatment.
Hands are shivering too much sir what is the reason and what problems will face with that, it will effect our married life ?
Hello sir, My uncle has met with brain stroke 3 years back. As of now he is gud but his left hand is just like we keep the hand when fractured and his fingers are closed just we close our fingers. Nerves are clumsy and are not free to move. His ring finger makes all fingers to be close. His fist is always closed due to tight fix of nerves. Is there any injection to free up nerves so that he can easily open and close his hands.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.