Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nazia AfroseYour feedback matters!
I have a spherical power of 1. 25 in left eye and cylindrical power of 0. 5 too in left eye. And spherical power of 1. 75 in right eye. This analysis is done by vasan eye care. Last week. Now I want to wear contact lenses. But somebody told me 1. There are no lenses for cylindrical numbers. And since you are having cylindrical power of 0. 5. You cant have lenses ofr you 2. Vasan has done your eye analysis for making of specs. Not lenses. So you cant have contact lenses according to your specs prescreption. So is this true? can I get lenses? if yes, which lenses and of which power should I bring?
What if the mobile has the features of reading mode on which turns screen yellowish which feels better to eyes.
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
Hi there are any other person is an excellent idea what to say that I can see a lot of the organisation and a bit t to the right thing to remember the name of a problem with what you want me to be a bit like.
Hi I haven't sleep from two days now my head was coming headache and now my eyes was not opening Wt can I do now.
My doctor told me today that I have keratocerasus and collagen cross linking needs to be done. I want to know more that what is the root cause of this disease since no one in our family has this. Second I want to know the cost of treatment.
I am having irritation in my left eye. Sometimes it continually flapped, water discharge also occurs few times. What can be the issue? And how to solve that. Thankyou.
Eyes are paining alot. I have specs recently I checked my number n I do wear daily but its paining. Wat should I do?
My eye have pain in last year. I had consult a doctor early. He write somany medicine. I haven't any change. What should I do?
Hi, my husband is 37 years. His upper eyelid got swollen a month back. Now only it got reduced. But still could find something like a pimple there. Is it anything serious? I tried applying (naamakatti - in tamil). It is white in color and looks like chalk piece. How can we get rid of it. And one more thing, he has dandruff which recurrs the next dayeven after trying neem/lemon shampoo.
I am a student of computer science and spend a lot of time in using computer. What should I do to protect my eyes. Also from back pain. Thanx.
Sir, I have taken 2 nos. 80mg Glycinorm M80 tablets before breakfast in a day. My fasting blood Sugar Test shows 148 reading and non-fasting blood sugar test reading is 198. Please help me to control the diabetes with the help of diet chart and if changes in daily tablet is required please suggest the Tablet Name. Ajay Kumar Jain Hisar, Haryana India Mobile:- 91-8572859284.
I have fever with headache, pain in eyes and my hands are shaking, Please tell me whats the problem with me?
The eyes are such a complex structure that even minute changes in the extremely complicated internal structure affects the most important function of the eye, vision. And anyone with a vision problem can vouch for the extent of effect it has on the quality of life. Whether you are able to see only things at a close distance or far off, it is definitely difficult.
The good news, however, is that with the thorough understanding of the eye’s structure, these abnormalities can be corrected and absolutely normal vision can be restored. While surgery was the only mode of correction a few decades ago, but laser has come to rescue, especially in intricate structures like the eye.
LASIK is an abbreviation for laser in-situ keratomileusis. This is the most common and popular method to correct vision in errors of refraction. In all these conditions (as below), the cornea which is the clear portion in the front of the eye is affected.
The light passes through the cornea, lens and falls on the back of the eye (retina), where an image is created, sent to the brain where it is reversed, and this is what we ‘see.’ Each of these parts have to be in perfect condition in order to produce this proper sight. Errors of refraction fall into three main categories.
- Nearsightedness: There is difficulty in seeing far off objects, so road signs and boards are difficult to follow. Seeing objects that are closer is not affected. Most important cause is excessive staring into computer monitors.
- Farsightedness: The person has difficulty seeing things that are nearby and has to hold them at a distance for clarity.
- Astigmatism: Light rays merge to focus on multiple points either in front of or behind the retina. Normally, however, they should focus on a single point on the retina. There could be blurred vision, squinting, and eye strain.
What is done?
During the laser surgical procedure, ultraviolet laser beam is directed at the cornea. It is reshaped - made thinner in nearsightedness, elongated in farsightedness, and restoring the normal shape in astigmatism. This ensures that light is focused properly on the retina, producing sharp images and restoring vision.
- Success rate as high as 96% - most patients no longer need the glasses or contacts they were using earlier
- Minimal pain
- Immediate correction of vision
- No stitches required
- Further adjustments to vision using glasses or contact lenses can be made if required
While errors in refraction are extremely common, there is no reason to panic. Corrective measures are also available, which can restore an almost normal vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.