Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NayamullaYour feedback matters!
Since I a m not able to sleep. From four to five days so what should I do to get rid of this problem and I also want to inform you that I am the sugar and bp patient also so please give diagnose as considering me sugar patient. And I also have pain in my knees and hands also and I have pain in my backbone also so please give me solutions of all this problems as soon as possible.
Is COMPLETE LEFT BRANCH BLOCK IN Heart is a serious condition. What are the remedies to overcome. Just today My ECG report says LBBB (U, aVL,V6) QRS is 212ms. Please suggest me. I'm very scared. Previously I dint had any problem. But today when I went to general check up to my family doctor he took ECG suggested to come on next week. Pls let me knw is this a serious condition.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?
Helo sir I am lokesh I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from chest pain problem so what should I do.
Hi doctor. A while ago I feel my heart beat very fast . It was like a minute . Not to any physical activity . I was just sitting and suddenly I felt.
I am 22 year old and I have headache on half head every month. And I every time my blood pressure is low. please give me any suggestions. Thanks.
My father is 78 yrs. Old. Yesterday he was facing problem in the heart i.e. Pulling effect in the heart.
I" m 26 years old m addicted of smoking due to which I had a chest pain most of time what should I do?
I daily drink last few months i had problem of fast heart beat at the sleeping time in the night. Now i am having Ashokarisht of Dabur. At present it is better that last few months. I m also having high cholestrol problem. Will it lower my cholestrol?
Hello respected doctors this is DHANDAPANI from Bangalore I had a heart attack last month it is already 40 days I am taking medicines proscribed by doctors along with ECOSPRIN in the afternoon with lunch three hours after taking this tablet I fell ver discomfort in the chest and get all negative thoughts Dr. says ecosprin is compulsory is there any solution for my problem.
I work as an Accountant, overnight I can't sleep properly & feel Tired at Day. Some task or things of my work runs in my mind at night, and I have to wake up daily for bowl movement at 6 am in the morning, Further I Get Small -Small Dry Cough (Khansi) when I eat Something or when I talk, I do not Feel Any Chest Pain Or Burn, this Problem is from 1 Year. Kindly Suggest some solutions.
What is the symptoms of heart attacks One person which is affected heart attack But investigation of ecg angiography and echo is normal what is this?
Hi, please Tell me how a person should know if the arteries of heart are blocked which tests required and what the symptoms a person will feel. Thanks.
I am having pain in my chest since last 3 hours. Is it somewhat I have to worry about? Or just a change of climate.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.