Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NayamullaYour feedback matters!
My body clock is disturbed from last 15 days. Iam not getting proper sleep. My bp is on higher side since then. Insufficient sleep is reason for higher bp?
Recently, I have got checked my lipid profile. The readings are LDL-52, HDL-17, Triglycerides-54, Total cholesterol-88. What do my numbers tell? I daily spend around 3-4 hours in exercise, eat healthy food and do what not. My question is. How to improve my HDL, which is quite low?
Dear Sir, I am 30 years old. Once I just randomly thought to check my blood pressure and I was shocked to see it wasn't normal it was 127/85. Then after 3 weeks I checked again it was 133/90. Can you please tell me what can be the reason? Or do you think I should follow some diet. As I don't want to be on medicine at this early age. I am little worried as its in the family. Please advice.
Whenever you wake up from sleep my chest starts paining, this problem is from past 1month. It pains for about 1hr and then it calms after I apply some balm, sometimes it dosent pain for days but sometimes it starts. Is anything serious abt it?
I just check my lipid profile, wherein TOTAL CHOLESTEROL- 187, HDL CHOLESTEROL - 41, LDL CHOLESTEROL - 131, TRIGLYCERIDES -78. LDL cholesterol is above level, how can I reduce it, what is remedy.
1. How to get over depression or any tragedy moment i.e best friends left, breakups, some close one passes etc. 2. If it comes to mind each n every second, wat is the solution to this to get over? 3. Do all these have any relation to health n mind n heart related problems ?
My mother of 57 years who normally has chronic high blood pressure is finding it difficult to sleep without sleeping tablet. What can she do to sleep.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!