Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. NavyaYour feedback matters!
My wife has a problem. Symptoms are morbid jealousy. How to get her treated? she doesn' t agree on psychiatric treatment. The problem repeats every 5-10 days for 10-15 days.
Sneezing problem through the day and night I feel depressed and hapoy at the same yime. Thank you in advance.
You asked: I am 18 year old, female. I have been suffering from stammering since childhood and normally with my family and other people I speak normally and hardly stutter but in public places when I am in situation such as in interviews, presentation etc I am hardly able to speak and sometimes the situation gets worse as I make faces while speaking and my stomach also squeezes. Go out of breath. So recently I was thinking to join a public speaking course or should I see speech therapist but I am confused as will it help me to improve?
Here, I am going ask a question about an illusion. I don't know it's true or not. My relative is working on govt job, he used to drink. He is about 48. From the last 4 days. He felt that there are some spirits or other things and those are talking about his household matters. And about other things. 4 days ago he felt the voice of those things in his ears. Next day at evening those were little bit visible to him. Then he realized that there were 10 or more things. And those were died years ago. Some about 4 other 5 years others 20 years ago. He never had it before. He was like they r gonna talking about his every thing and saying to kill him. Even when we called him on phone, he said those were listening us. Like if we said they r fake it's illusion. Those magical things replied it's true like that things. All people like our relatives were saying that it's black magic. Some people said that some spills hve been put on him. They said these type of things. We thought that maybe it's because of his drinking habit. But from last 5 days. He didn't touch whisky or other thing. Then he went to gurudwara and came home by chanting the name of some baani. He said he was listening the same chanted things when he used to stop chanting. Then last day. We went to a man suggested by people. He talked to dad on phone. And did some things. Then dad said those were starting going far. And today he didn't see anything Is it true that it's because of black magic?
My daughter is 3 years & 5 month old, she can, t speak clearly, me and my husband both are working she stay with baby sitter in day, what we will do for her?
Hi, my boyfriend break up with me 2 weeks later. We were in relationship for 3 months. And in this 3 months we met once. That was our first date. He even lip lock and huggged me on first date. I don't wanted to do it but he was so much hurry for those things. Reason for break up first he told lets be happy in happiness of parents. Then he told after 2-3 days he was not happy with me. I truly loved and trusted him alot. I can't understand what he was doing with me and what he wanted actually. Because after break up also he told me wants to be my best friend for life. He dint even removed me still from social networking sites i.es, Facebook and watsapp. He was caring and understanding alot that made me loved him seriously and truly. I can't forget him anyhow now. Also I miss him alot but I can't tell him whats there actually in my mind. It's like I can't concentrate anywhere he's always on my mind. After break up he also txt me 2-3 times but I dint replied him. But still I can't understand y he has kept me on social networking sites if he don't love me. Even I told him I don't want to b his friend now. Please help me. I'M totally in depression.Please tell sir.
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.