Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen ReddyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I have pain in my legs. I can't walk properly. Pl suggest what should I do for fast relief. What precut in should I take.
I am 60 year old lad. I have knee pain since last two months during use of staircase. X-ray shows start of osteo arthritis. Is it possible to improve my condition by doing exercises?
Hi, The question is for my boyfriend. He is having wet night very frequently though he is taking some ayurvedic treatment but results are not there. This is making us away as we can Not involve in sexual activity now and his doc as suggested him to stay away from me for sometime. He is having leg pain as well due to this.
My mother is 55 year old and is suffering from acute neck pain since 3 years. Has back pain & knee pain as well. Please advise.
I am 20 year old male and have backache for last one month. I have use pain relief cream. What I do now?
A 50 year old female 1st pain in both limbs crushing type edema developes in left side of face and pain at tip of shoulder no history of truma, fever. She is hypertensive and diabetic since 6months to 1 year.
I am facing the fingers pain around nails, what is the reason behind this. Suggest any cream or tables.
What is cervical spondylitis? How this affect the blood circulation in our body? How can we take care of it?
I am 22 year old men. I have been suffering from back pain when I turned 15. Please help me to cure from this tremendous pain.
Hello Doctor, I am a 24 years women, I am suffering from severe back pain from 15 days. I am unable to sit or sleep continuously, I am not sleeping on any hard bed too. Can you suggest me to solve my problem.
Sir, recently I have met with an a accident 3 months back and I have still pain in the ankle, what should I do.
I have low back pain for last 6 days or so. The pain concentrated on the l. S. Region, slightly over right sided s. I. Joint. There is no radiation through lower limbs or adjacent areas. Pain aggravates while bending forward. I tried with exercises and swd. But, not so much improvement seen. Please. Guide me.
I am a guy of 26 years old. I used to play many outdoor sports. I had an ankle sprain while playing football. I got an advice from doctor to put half plaster and be on crutches for 3 weeks as there was some ligament tear. I used it for 3 weeks. There is no pain in my ankle after that. But little bit of swelling is still there even after 3 months. Why is it so?
She have hand p ain from ten days. She also have leg pain problem from 2 years and also take treatment from but not relieve. What is best treatment.
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last for a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may be persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain.
Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mind-set while blocking pain signals. Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- Get a massage for chronic pain: Massages can decrease stretch and soothe strain - and is being utilized by individuals living with a wide range of chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
In case you are unable to get relief, visit an interventional pain physician and seek urgent medical attention.