Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 24 year old man. Please suggest homeopathic treatment instead of viagra for satisfying my partner. And oftenly while sex I got damaged my penis with blood. After that I had problems 2-3 days at the time of toilet also.
I have a pain in my stomach very hardly. So what should I do. Please consult me that how can I control this.
There are small cuts on tongue specially in center but no pain and problem in eating. please. Suggest medicine if any.
I have scalp issue from past 8 years .I visited many hospitals .MD dermatologist took treatment issue was not solved. Some said it is seborric dermatitis .one doctor said dry eczema scalp I used medicines like coal tar, ketoconazole selenium ,anti dandruff shampoos and costeriods some homeopathy doctor said it is psoriasis. One Ayurvedic doctor said it is psoriasis. When I shave head and shampoo it well every thing is gone and scalp will be clear after few weeks returns and scales will increase as my hair will grow every day I will wash my head still doesn't it dead skin scales smelly .I have huge hair fall at one point of time I used to loose more than 300 hairs per day. Now my hair are thinning day by day. I lost hair from little bit sides And over all hair volume decreased right side I lost most of the hairs. I need the best treatment .my age is 29 years male. Right I am not taking any medicines, shampooing daily when it is not itchy or not greasy I will grow ash and shampoo alternate days .shampoo I using is of baba ramdev herbal Rita shampoo.
I am a 23 year old male and I am suffering from severe back pain since a long time. I have taken lots of medical treatments but not getting any improvement. Pls help me. All my reports are normal too.
I have checked my waist it was 44 inch. I am diabetic and my weight is 70 kg. My age is 26. My hba1c is 4.9.fasting 90 and postprandial 140. I take glucophage once daily.
Sir my head have pain from last 10 days what I do please tell me about my problem. I will be very grateful for you.
Sir some female want to eat sperm when doing sex act, can you tell me this types of act harmful of healthy.
I am having a lots off pain in head before going for bath. Tell me some medicines that can I take for some better health.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.