Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Kumar Elias C
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen Kumar Elias CYour feedback matters!
Is the use of sugar free harmful for health. I am diabetic and using sugar free (sucralose. At what extent it is harmful. Kindly suggest can I take jaggery.
I am a 25 years old male. Whenever my penis gets erected after masturbation too much semens of white colour flows from my penis. After that I feel tired & I think that I fallen sick. Why is this happening. Is it normal. Kindly suggest a suitable remedy or anything else if the problem is not normal.
Hello Doctor, my brother's blood group is O + and his marriage girl's blood group is also O +, I want to know, if marriage takes place, then is their any problem for baby?
Me a male of 35 years. Height: 181 cms Weight: 73 Kgs Pls advise what all should be in my diet to avoid diabetes, high bp, high cholesterol. I am a non vegetarian.
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
Can be remove cyst from overy without operating it? If yes what kind of diagnosis required to do this? Is there any medicine which can cure it without operating it?
I m asking this question on behalf of my friend. He is 19 year old male. And his penis is bend towards right side. What should he do to make his penis straight again.
I am 46 yrs and having disorder. I cant sleep at night but in the day time it reverse. Kindly advise.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!