Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose? Any suggestion please?
Hi I am suffering from dengue now. What I do to cure it or which food helps in this, can you give me any idea about this.
Hie Since few days I am feeling the problem of breathlessness. Can you tel me why this is happening and what should I do home remedy.
I am suffering from dryness skin will be every time itching so I might very disturbing will you give me suggestion for that?
I have pilonidal sinus (noticed about a year ago). Which was infected 2-3 times now with minimal pain. I do not want to go through any surgery now. Can I prevent it from getting infected? What precautions and care should I take? I shave (hair removal cream) the area once in two weeks, its been 3 months since my last infection (i have been prescribed with antibiotics last time. What precautions and care should I take other than shaving (hair removal cream) the area (pilonidal sinus) to prevent the infection, sir.
There is a pain in my neck and I am not feeling sensation on my right side neck behind ear what is the cause and how to cure it.
Had sex 2 months ago got period last month and did not have sex after that. This month 10 days left, period not come will I be pregnant?
I am a 27 year old man who for the past 3 months have been extremely scared about developing schizophrenia. I have no voices or hallucinations. But I started feeling extremely detached from everything and everyone around me. I have also started feeling extremely scared of random mundane things especially objects making noise like an air conditioner or birds chirping or a fan moving. I get scared and bothered. Is this psychosis?
From last 15 days I hav a breathing problem. I went to a doctor 2 days ago. They said that you hav some allergy. Thats y this happen. And also doctor suggest me not to run or not to jogg. And daily in early morning I go for walking. And after 1 km walk I suffer from breath problem. Suggest me something.
When i'm sleeping in the night sperm is releasing automatically when I see bad dream and when I had negative thoughts before going to sleep. Please cure me this bad habit.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.