Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nashwa

Dentist, Hyderabad

Dr. Nashwa Dentist, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Nashwa
Dr. Nashwa is a trusted Dentist in Secunderabad, Hyderabad. You can consult Dr. Nashwa at Dinesh's Dental Paradise - Center for Face & Jaw Surgery in Secunderabad, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Nashwa on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dinesh's Dental Paradise - Center for Face & Jaw Surgery

#1-8-155/A, Street No.7, Pg Road, Secunderabad, Landmark: Near To Paradise Hotel, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nashwa

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have braces and I find little difficult to eat and I think that I cant chew food and digest it properly because of my improper teeth alligned condition and im very lean and I think that my teeth condition is also a main reason for this. Please help me with this.

Dentist, Kolkata
take more of juices and fluids..I am sure your orthodontist must have given u a list of things that should be avoided..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 49 years old male. I have been suffering from gum bleeding for more than 25 years. I feel bad odour most of the time, what should I do now?

Dentist, Delhi
Please get scaling and polishing done after every 6 months. Use paradontax toothpaste while brushing and swish your mouth with lukewarm water before sleep.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 18 year student and pursuing Btech, but did a long time I have been suffering from Mouth Ulcers. It's not healing after lot of medications. Antibodies r attacking my own cells. What to do?

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
For mouth ulcers start with scaling and polishing of teeth as seposits over teeth surface could cause ulcers. Start with multivitamin therapy. Reduce stress level. Keep your stomach fit. Avoid spicy food and any habit related to tobacco if you have.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I (chinmoy 28yrs) hv done one root canal on tooth &one ct scan on whole body. After that I check side effect in Google and that is cancer. Now I m getting nervous day by day. Sir/madam kindly tell me is there any risk.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Nothing to worry. Signs and symptoms of cancer to be aware of include: • Red or white patches in your mouth • An ulcer or sore that does not heal and/or bleeds easily • A blood blister that does not heal • A thick or hard spot or lump that may or may not be painful • A roughened or crusted area or sore • Numbness anywhere in your mouth • Pain and tenderness • Changes in the way your teeth bite together • Pain when chewing or swallowing • Difficulty when swallowing or moving your jaw • Difficulty moving your tongue • Changes in your speech such as slurring or lack of clarity • Loose teeth and/or sore gums • Altered taste • Swollen lymph glands if you donot have these symptoms,take a deep breath,relax.nothing to worry
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. I have got impacted wisdom tooth. Which I got extracted on 16 March 2017 .And even my stitches are removed today. But still I'm feeling pain in my other teeth and check .What should I do. When should I start eating from that of my mouth. When it will be normal. Please help me. I'm very scared.

Dentist, Gorakhpur
A difficult extraction may lead to your said problem. It will take one or two weeks to subside your cheek or other tooth pain. You can continue to take pain killers for the same. In between you can choose to eat soft food from extracted side. After sometime you can slowly resume to hard food chewing from that side. Thank you.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m suffering from mouth ulcer from 4 days. What should I do to cure it. What are its causes and treatments.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
ulcers occurred due to sharp edged tooth or some overhanging margin of a filling or crown.....we need to find the right cause before we can start over the treatment........for pain relief, you can apply a topical oral ulcer gel containing choline salicylate and lignocaine hcl..aslo start warm saline rinses
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I yawn my jaw gets stuck with a sound and it pains also and later it regains original position what should I do.

Dentist, Delhi
Take precaution not to open your mouth so widely while yawning. Hold your chin by your palm while yawning. Take some muscle relaxant for pain along with moist hot fomentation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth is in light yellow colour to whiting teeth what is the home made remedy for it.

Dental Clinic
Dentist, Gurgaon
To avoid yellowing of teeth at home you can brush your teeth twice a day and use a mouthwash at night. Even then if you do not see a change then visit a periodontist for a professional cleaning of teeth. And if the yellowness is due to some internal stains then you can go for bleaching.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, is there any method to cover the space between from teeth. If yes what it is called.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Hi lybrate-user, yes, there are two types of techniques by which this space closure can be achieved. One is the cosmetic treatment done for minor spacing in which some tooth colored fillings, laminates or veneers hides this space. Other one is orthodontic treatment for larger spaces, in which braces or wires or elastics are used to orient the teeth in correct position. I suggest you to visit a good cosmetic dentist and take the opinion about the treatment after proper diagnosis of your condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Latur
Chewing food from the affected side should be avoided.

My one teeth on upper jaw left side used for eating is broken from the middle leaving wall both sides.What I shall do.Secondly one teeth used for eating on right side bottom jaw is broken from side leaving balance.What shall be done.

Dentist, Salem
Both the teeth seems to be decayed long before and due to left untreated the decay lead to fracture of tooth. Booth the teeth can be possibly saved by undergoing root canal treatment and post and core(strengthening of broken tooth area) and a crown. Meet a dentist as soon as possible.TAKE CARE. DR.KAARTHIK.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jaipur
Rinse your mouth with an alchohol-free mouth wash after every meal to avoid the formation of bacteria.
19 people found this helpful

Dear sir, my wife age 50 yrs having weak gums as per doctor 1 suggested gum massage and removal of one front teeth and plan to make bridge upper and lower . Doc 2 advised to remove 7 teeth's n make cover bridge both side. What should we do ?

MFDS RCPS (Glasgow), MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
Dentist, Delhi
Sir, you have basically seen 2 dentists whose opinions were at variance with each other. So you need to decide which opinion you would like to accept. Try and talk to the dentists, and discuss the reasons for their opinions. Get their rationale for the proposed plan. Maybe get another opinion as well. That might help you decide about the plan most suited to you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Any idea to get those yellow teeth make white. Share any real effective idea as I have already tried a lot. Thanks.

Dentist, Thane
Treatment plan goes as follows: visit the dentist, who will first do clean up of your teeth this will remove all the extrinsic stains and deposits present on the teeth & reveal the original colour of your teeth. After that if you want more brighter teeth you can undergo teeth whitening or bleaching treatment for further enhancement of shade. Your dentist will be best judge to decide whether home bleaching or in office bleaching will provide you with the desired results. You can try some commercially available whitening toothpastes after bleaching to maintain the effect for bit longer time. Whitening toothpastes can also be used without bleaching treatment for very minor yellowish discolouration but cannot give you satisfactory results in more complex stains.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Mumbai
Is toothpaste a treatment option for sensitivity?

sensitivity can be because of various reasons like loss of tooth enamel, cavity, gum recession etc.
sensitivity is basically a symptom of some other problem. It doesn't make sense to try treating the symptoms when the actual cause is left unchecked. just imagine you are having fever due to malaria, and your physician gives you paracetamol for fever. will it help? same is the case when we use anti sensitivity toothpaste for masking symptoms and not treat the cause. cause will gradually worsen and a say a tooth that initially required only filling will now require root canal because you wasted time trying different toothpastes.

I personally advice such anti sensitivity toothpaste only when no other cause is clinically detected.

keep smiling. ☺

4 people found this helpful

What is the reason for gum swelling and what is the treatment. How can I maintain healthy gum.

Dentist, Bangalore
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user reasons for gum swelling can be many ranging from poor maintainence of oral hygiene, systemic diseases such as diabetes, consumption of specific medications, pregnancy, habits such as smoking, mouth breathing etc. Maintainence of oral hygiene by proper brushing and flossing regularly would solve most of the problems related to gum swelling and if it still persists it would be apt to visit a dentist and get a thorough cleaning done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 21 there are gaps in my teeth I want to go for smile treatment is it ok at this age? I stay in Delhi can I know the cost of the treatment? Any emi plans?

MDS - Periodontics, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
Yes it is infact the perfect age. Cost of the treatment varies everywhere. You can for for composite build up or veneers.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Basal Implantology, Digital Smile Design, MDS - Periodontics, BDS
Dentist, Hubli-Dharwad
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado. 

MDS, Cert. Laser Dentistry, BDS
Brush twice daily with fluoridated toothpaste lead to caries or cavity reduction by many folds. Smile everyday:)

I have been suffering with my tooth ache since fifteen days and also I have too much head ache. How can I overcome this problem? Please give me a good suggestion.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed