Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narsimha Rao
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Narsimha RaoYour feedback matters!
My friend (girl) aged 28 years having the problem of shoulder frozen, she has regular pain & stiffness in shoulders, pls suggest the treatment to cure it permanently.
I am 21 years old. I have lower back pain since 15 days and pain goes down to upper right leg from back. Pain is so unbearable while turning during sleep, in standing and walking condition. What should I do?
Hi, I have pain on the top of the left foot for about 2 weeks on walking and when I touch that area but not on rest. I have flat feet. I used pain gel and wrapped it, which helped but again it started on walking. Please suggest.
I am suffering from back pain from neck to legs since 2011 and now. What should I do? Please advise.
I have muscular dystrophy. My uric acid level is 2.7, cholesterol level 154, hemoglobin level 13, cpk level 4800. Blood sugar and urine test is normal. please tell me what is the next step I should take to solve this health problem. Can I increase uric acid level by taking any medicines or special diet? Which specialist doctor I should consult.
Sir I am suffering from cervical spondylitis kindly provide me some treatment also I have problem of gastric.
I am facing very severe back pain from past few days and I am not able to sleep due to that whats the solution?
I sometimes have pain and heaviness in my hands and fingers, it becomes difficult to lift things. All tests are normal. I have pain in my elbow and shoulder (right) which sometimes subsidise and something increases. Suggest.
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from l4 / l5 listhesis, whether she can take thermal massage by a ceragem master v-3 machine which is having spinal scan technology and auto up and down function thermal massage.
Having pain in lower back since 2 years. My x-ray says: there is slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 seen. Bodies of vertebrae are normal. Intervertebral spaces are normal. Skiogram shows slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 may be associated with injury? adv - follow up and mri scan if needed.
I am 25 years old female I have a back ache for the last 3 months I have used pain relief ointments and creams but have nt any result of relief what to do.
Sir, my father aged 48 has pains in legs with swelling from above the ankles till fingers we couldn't understand is it a nerves or skin problem. Kindly help me in this regard.
I am a 20 years old boy I always get pain in my head and knesss while running am I suffering from. Any disease I also gt severe pain in my shoulders also. Plseew suggest me for this problem.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.