Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar Reddy CYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 years old male. My right testes is much larger than the others since 1.5 years its 4.5 times larger than the other I have no pain in my testes its hang over. And when I do sex with my girlfriend I discharged only in 20.25 sec Please suggest me the right treatment and how much time to get it back as a best (testes normal size. Sex duration increases) if any treatment available then please suggest me what should I do ? And how much time taken to solve all problems which I facing if regularly treatment is going. Please sir tell me.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.
Dear Sir, age-33 mera sadi 10 mahina hua he. Me bahar me reheta hun. Week me ek bar ghar jata hun. Mera quick discharge (5 or 10 sec) ho jata he, ek bar discharge hone bad dubara khada nehi hota he, mera wife satisfied nahi hota he, me manforce-100 tab kha raha tha, isme sir mere koi bola he side effect hota he. Me kya karu. ek mahina hua chhoda dia, fir vahi problem, me keise 30 min. Tak kar saku. Please help me. Kindly. Koi medicine hoga to jarur bataye please sir.
I am addicted to masturbation but while actual sex with my wife I can not perform. What shall I do to reverse this.
My Daughter is 9 years old she is having ear problem. We had counsel a Ear specialist he told that she has a hole in her right ear drum and in her left ear there is decay / rottenness on ear bone. He told us that for decay / rottenness we have to do operation in her ear. My question is there remedy in medicine to cure her decay or is it okay to do operation at this age? (Most of time she suffer from cold)
I am suffering from stomach pain daily in the morning time and give any advice to me regarding this matter.
I am having asthma and infantile eczema since childhood until now it was concentrated on my right foot but now the whole face and neck are badly affected with a lot of itching on scalp also Allopathic Dr. gave steroids that increased my blood sugar level now I am not taking any medicine . Want to take ayurvedic medication please help me to get rid of this condition.
My husband got lump removed from leg 4 days back, today he got swelling near ankle, is it healing or increasing, any precautions to take.
I am 40 year old lady. I got ringworm so I took itraconazole 200 mg twice daily for 7 days. Everything went fine but after a month ringworm and itching again appeared.
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'
masturbation everyday is a good for health? Is it normal for health or harmful? I am doing this every second day.
What are the symptoms for fever. What precautions should be taken to cure that. In case of heavy fever. Please do reply.
I rise from bed at 9 o' clock at every morning. I am suffering from stomach problem or digestion problem from last 2 years. Every morning I take breakfast at 9: 30 and I have to go to toilet immediately after breakfast though I have done it before taking breakfast. I have to go to toilet at night also after dinner. I eat cucumber after dinner. Have tablets and liver tonic but the problem is not solved. My evacuate is type of mix with fat or oil. Please suggest me what to do.
Sir I have problem of neck. My neck pain creates A so much problem for me please tell me what to do?
Hi I m 21 year old I have constant head aches I get these mostly when I go out afternoon when the temperature is high what should I do?
Since 1998 I am masturbating, sometimes I do 4 times a day. It has caused great change in my social life .i don’t have very big social networks. Since 3 years it have become so extreme that I masturbate till the time I lose my stamina, many times no semen comes out .my penis size looks very small don’t desire for intercourse .my parents wants me to get married but I always feel that I am not prepared for this .it has greatly affected my personal life as well as health .all the times I feel fatigue. Recently I did whole body test some of the findings are as, TSH 6.42 micro iu/ml. Uric acid 9.1 mg/dl, VLDL 49 mg/dl, triglycerides 245 mg/dl, HDL 30 mg/dl, 25 OH vit D 9.92 ng/ml .year b4 I have visited psychiatric OPD after a long counselling my Dr. advises me fluvoxin cr or sometimes plane .really this medicine has given me a great control over masturbation, my frequency has reduced drastically. Now I do once in 3 month or in 2 month but the matter of worry is that once I star doing I continue it till I lose my stamina completely or until my semen stops coming. Now my great concern is that how long I have to take this medicine? Why I have not any desire to get married? Whether my genitals are in good state or not? Can you recommend me complete test related to my sexual health?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.