Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
I have jawlock from last 1 month. I can hardly eat. I have visited a doctor but it didn't help. I have jaw lock many times before and it use to get normal in some hours but now it's locked from one month. Can I get normal ? If yes please tell me how.
Please give me some homeopathic medicine or home made medicine for mouth ulcers. Is it curable? Please tell me.
Hi Doc, its been two days I can not open my mouth properly as I feel pain near angular region of lips. What should I do to cure it?
Sometimes I put pinch of baking soda in my paste for brushing my teeth n sometimes I rub lemon or peel of banana ,does it help in whitening of teeth.
I am a diabetic 55 years old as all my teeths are in mobilty condition dentist suggested me to go for full mouth extraction and 10 implants and fixed dentures at a cost of 5 lacs. Some told me that implant is failure for diabetic .Please advise.
Hi, I had the second tooth from the back lower right removed 3 days ago. My gums and front teeth are now itching and on edge. And the gums directly above the extraction feel a bit sore. Is this normal following and extraction? The area where the tooth has been removed is fine and appears to be.
Hi. I am 25 male. 2days ago I am fall down on a concrete slap. Its hit at the lower portion of my mouth. Now I can't open my mouth properly. When trying start pain in my lower jow.� teeth are also slidely broke. Please help me. What can I do?
One of my teeth was broken it is looking like partially black, can I replaced instead of current teeth, is it will in future as standard like as my original teeth? give me your valuable suggestions please.
Hi. I have a gum disease where my gums starts bleeding. I believe it's coz of tartar accumulation. However I do brush twice a day and get the tartar removed from dentist nearby since my gums distorts during the time. However after a month of removal, the process starts again. What should I do to completely get rid of this gum disease? please I have been following this practice for last 5-7 years.
My throat is paning and lower side of lung Is also paining. And my mouth taste little bit change. It is like gutkha, tambaku etc. What should I do.
How I can treat my mandibular prognathism, it can be done without surgery, because of that my face is looking not good, I want it to be treated as early as possible?
There is a boil in my mouth which is burning while eating or drinking anythig please suggest me what to do.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!