Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am male 38 years old my height 176.4 cml my weight 83 kilo. Mai always apna BP check karts hoo Kabhi woh 140/80. Kabhi 130/85 Mai roj morning me 1/2 tablets amlokind AT let's hoo par last 10 Dino se nahi le raha hoo par Dus dino BAAD Mera BP 137/85 hai .I do regular exercises .should I continue the medicine.
Hello doctors, I am 3o year male. From last night. I feel some pain when I pass chest bone right side. please tell me what is the reason please suggest me what should I do.
I am 42 male .triglycerides. .228 Hdl. 38.5 Vldl. 45.6 Ldl. 88.9 Total cholesterol. 173 Vit b12. 196 Vit d3. 26.8 Please suggest.
My cholesterol is high since last three years and I was regularly taking rosuvastatin 10 mg tablet till two months ago, I stopped taking it be coz I was feeling full body ache and joint pains along with low sugar feeling in the evening. But since I stopped it my cholesterol level has again reached to 286 in two months so my question is 1) should I again start same medicine 2) is there any alternative to this medicine 3) is there any supporting medicine to to same medicine for avoiding aftereffects/side effects. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
I am 69 years, and CAD patient with multiple blocks and under medical line of of treatment for more than 20 years. I also have CERVICAL spondylitis with mild compression. Food intake is normal, non diabetic. For last one year I am getting pain between wrist to arm joint, some times it is very severe. I have been recommended to use pain spray. It gives relief, occasionally I use SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING PATCH which is very helpful. On many occasions the pain radiates to shoulder joint, back, neck and ears. Occasionally I take SORBITRATE 5 mg. Recommended by cardiologist. I get faster relief from this Tablet. I brought to the notice of the CARDIOLOGIST and also ORTHO SURGEON, who advised me to take the same and no harm will come even if I take more than 2 to 3 tablets. This will protect and act as pain killer and as well protect the HEART. Normally there will be no sweating, no chest pain during such occasions. Unless it is very hot and poor air circulation in the area. On such occasions if I am driving, I will stop and relax for few minutes and try to get plenty fresh air. Most of the time I get relief without grabbing SORBITRATE TAB. Other wise I will have the TAB for relief. I am not able to go for Medium or Long walking because I get NECK PAIN and rest for few minutes gives relief. Sometimes I get pain while taking food in a group. MY QUESTION is why I get such pain but get relief after brief rest with plenty of fresh air or tablet? I may also add that I avoid gulping SORBITRATE at sign of the PAIN. I shall be glad to have honest answer to my question why the pain appears while changing the gears--motor car turning steering wheel, occasionally.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?
Friend's heartbeat got slow last night. Was taken to hospital been there for a day.in afternoon beat became slow again then he was taken to icu. What could be the problem. Has high bp problem and slight depression problem as well.
Good day doctor I am 66 years, I have gone through open heart bypass surgery 5 years back doing fine since then keepannuallycheck health check as per doctors advise I keep changing cooking oil, eg one month I use olive oil next month sun flower oil then ground nut oil etc at times we usemusteredoil also. What you suggest. Which dry fruit.
My mother age is 48 and having diabetes for last 4 yrs. She takes medicine some time because she control her sugar level by healthy food but now her sugar is 200 for last 3 months. Please suggest some homemade remedy for her to control sugar and the most important is that she is having high blood pressure some time. Thanks.
Is there any chance to cure hypertension? As i am continuously taking medicine. If i stop taking then BP raise.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.
Clipping (Surgery) in Aneurysm Treatment
Clipping is a surgery performed to treat an aneurysm — a balloon-like bulge of an artery wall. The choice of aneurysm treatment (observation, surgical clipping or bypass, or endovascular coiling) must be weighed against the risk of rupture and the overall health of the patient. Because clipping involves the use of anesthesia and surgically entering the skull, patients with other health conditions or who are in poor health may be treated with observation or coiling.
Clipping may be an effective treatment for the following:
Ruptured aneurysms burst open and release blood into the space between the brain and skull. The risk of repeated bleeding is 35% within the first 14 days after the first bleed. So, timing of surgery is important - usually within 72 hours of the first bleed. Vasospasm is a common complication of SAH, which must be closely managed after treatment to prevent stroke.
Unruptured aneurysms may not cause symptoms and are typically detected during routine testing. People with a family history of brain aneurysms should have a screening test (CT or MR angiogram). The risk of aneurysm rupture is about 1% per year but may be higher or lower depending on the size and location of the aneurysm. However, when rupture occurs, the risk of death is 40%, and the risk of disability is 80%.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!