Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra MohanYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with pimples, wrinkles, scars n darkspots. How can I make my face white n fair? Suggest any medicines or tips. What to take n what not to take.
I am suffering from panic disorder since 10 year & on 1st xet cr 25 & 12.5 n now from other doctor on zaptra 12.5 & I want to be healthy & leave from medicine. please suggest me what to do?
I am Mallappa 23 old. It was suddenly happened that cooker cap had opened when I was cooking. It caused my skin to be burnt. And I conducted the doctor. And taken the treatment. But the problem is tha burnt black mark of skin not going. Pls give me the solution for this.
Now she is in her 6th week of pregnancy. She has positive RH factor. For this she has been taking ayurvedic medicines for last 1 years. Now after conception she is taking ayurvedic for arthritis and allopathy for pregnancy. Is it ok? Second, what should be her diet as she is vegetarian.
What is the symptoms of alcimers. I am 22 years old I have some memory problem in recent years. I can't remember some very recent things in daily life.
After taking ipill for the first time, period comes at least 15days early on 10th September. Now October 20. Can next period be late for taking ipill? Have irregular periods (average 10 days late every month) and PCOS syndrome.
Hi. I had my last periods on 3rd sept. I had some time with my bf on 23 sept n bcz of the doubt I took unwanted 72 pill on 24 sept. Now today I got bleed means 3rd oct. So is that mean everything is fine? N there is no need of any test? Pls help.
I am 22 years old. I have join gym in may to gain weight. I am following the diet instructed by trainer but I have not gain weight. My weight is same after doing regular exercise and taking proper diet. Is there any other way to gain weight?
My wife complains of pain behind her eyes when she looks at light sources. This problem was quite severe 2 months back when she consulted a doctor who gave her medicine for sinus without diagnosis for sinus. Now the problem is not severe, but still there. When she clears mucous from her throat every morning she sees dried red particles of blood. Please advice, and let us know to whom we shall consult further.
• Conditions which cause increased pressure on veins around the anus:
• Chronic constipation
• The weight of the foetus and increase in blood flow during pregnancy
• Heavy weight-lifting jobs
• Excessive consumption of spices and condiments
Natural home remedy using radish:
1. Crush 1 radish
2. Add some milk to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply around the anal opening
5. Wash off after 15 min
6. Repeat 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
2. Add water to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the affected area
5. Leave for 15 min
6. Wash off with water
7. Do this 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using ginger and mint leaves:
1. Crush some ginger (1 inch piece) and make a paste
2. Crush a handful of mint leaves and make a paste
3. Take 1 tsp ginger paste
4. Add 2 tsp mint leaves' paste
5. Mix well
6. Press the paste on a sieve and extract its juice
7. Add 2 tsp lemon juice to it
8. Add 1 tsp honey
9. Mix well
10. Consume 2 times a day
I am 25 years old and I have headache. When I go to bed I feel that blood circulation in that part of my head which touches the pillow has stopped and I can not sleep. I have to keep changing the position of my head. Also the temp of my head is usually high and I feel headache even in normal temp. please help.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.