Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra MohanYour feedback matters!
Dealing with acne scars
- Acne vulgaris commonly known as pimples affect almost 90% of the population. Even after the active lesions are resolved it causes significant distress due to post acne pigmentation and scars. Acne scars cause significant deterioration in the quality of life leading to poor self esteem and depression.
- Acne scars can be depressed (ice pick, box scars) or elevated (keloidal)
There are various treatment modalities to combat acne scars
- Chemical peels: salicylic acid, glycolic acid, tca and jessners peel are suitable for superficial to medium depth scars
- Dermaroller therapy: its a simple op procedure that can be done under topical anasthesia (in form of a cream. Dermaroller is an instrument which is drum shaped with a handle. It has around 194 fine needles. It evens the skin surface by stimulating collagen production thereby improving the appearance of the pitted scars.
- Microdermabrasion: safe painless and cost effective procedure. Here superficial layers of the skin are removed using vacuum
- Subcision: afer topical anasthesia needle is inserted below dermis and swept across the site to destroy fibrous bands attached to pitted scars thereby producing significant improvement.
- Punch excision: scars are removed by using small biopsy punches.
- Microneedling radiofrequency: novel technique which gives good results. It creates controlled thermal damage and stimulates collagen production.
- Fractional co2 lasers: one of the most widely used techniques giving excellent results.
Mam, I am 23 years old, mujhe Avi tak beard nhi aaya ,Mai chahta hu beard ho, iska koi achha suggestion aap dey.
I am 21 year old male, I have the problem of headache when I do study and use computer, is there any eye problem, should I do vision test.
Please tell me any medicines or exercises to boost my breast! Surgery is not preferred because of lack of money!
I have pain in my eyes for last three days which medicine I can take generally for daily to keep it cool.
I have suffered from a disease name anchylogy spondylitis. My HLA B27 is positive. Daily pain in my left hip. I take homeopathic medicine from 5 days. I suffering from 12 year. So please consult me better way. And my left leg different right leg. 2 cm.
Doctor sir, during summer season, although I have been taking twice bath, I am getting ring worm on the male part of underneath waist. Could you please suggest what ointment I have to use which is available in nagercoil. When I was in chennai, I have been used" ringsolin, a powerful liquid. Any other remedy is there. When I am going to public place, I am really hesitate to touch there. As such, how to avoid the scratching every time. Is there any permanent remedy or tablets or ointment whatever it may. Could you please suggest I will be grateful to you for ever. Thanking you & looking forward to receive your earliest advice.
Hey. My wife got some brown spot in her underwear n she do not get her period till now whats the prob hw can we deal with it. Shes age is 26.
Lybrate | Dr. Anupam Das speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello sir My son Age 14 month. Weight 7 kg He can not sit. When I check him at orthopedic surgeon He says no treatment can do. Sir please tell me what I do M in so tense. Please suggest me.
Hi .i have lot of dark black spots due to pimples on my face. It looks vry ugly. It lowers my self confidence. I hv tried mny things but not so beneficial fr me. Spots r even there on my face please Give me. Advise by which I can get rid of these spots soon.
Suggests me some Ayurveda medicine to increase body stamina and keep my self active. Suggest me some vegetarian medicine.
Can a single infected mosquito bite is responsible for filariasis infection. Or multiple bites of infected mosquito requires for infection.
Does masturbation stop the growth of body? I am suffering from masturbation from last 4 years , many times I tried to stop it but I don't I am too weak is it's reason is masturbate so please suggest me how I can stop this. I really want to change my self but I don't. I don't control my mind and my body. I do masturbate 2-3 times in a day . I don't know how to stop it? My age is 20 years and my weight is 48 kg and my height is 5.3. According to my age these things are not well. A 20 year boy looks too good but I look like 14-15. Year boys so please suggest me tips to overcome with this masturbate and look like a boy of 20 . I can't able to take medicine because because my family don't know about this. So please suggest me some tips.
I am 18 years old male I have pimples and spots left by pimples on my faces I have consulted many times but permanent curing is not result moreover my face has minute pores right frm my birth so kindly help me .
Emphysema is a breathing disorder that has no cure and worsens with time. The symptoms of emphysema - a feeling of tightness in the chest, persistent cough, wheezing and breathlessness – are caused due to destroyed or impaired functioning of lung tissue.
A thorough physical examination which would include weight and blood pressure checks would be performed. The doctor would also listen to the heartbeat to determine if it sounds strange or different.
In addition to checking for the signs and symptoms of emphysema, a physical examination would also help the doctor in determining the following:
- Whether the fingertips are rounded. This condition is also known as “clubbing”.
- Whether you have a rounded or “barrel chest” which is caused by lungs that are larger than normal.
- If the lips have a blue tinge also known as cyanosis, which is a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood.
- Signs of malnutrition as in advanced cases of emphysema the muscles slowly waste away.
Tests For Emphysema
A doctor would recommend additional tests to confirm his diagnosis of this lung condition. Some of the tests are:
- Pulmonary Function Tests or PFTs and spirometry tests would be advised to measure the volume and capacity of the lungs.
- A chest X-ray is useful to diagnose advanced emphysema as the lungs appear larger than normal in patients with this condition.
- A CT scan of the chest will show the air sacs or alveoli have been destroyed.
- The blood test report of patients with emphysema would show a high amount of red blood cells. The production of red blood cells in the body increases due to the reduced levels of oxygen.
- A pulse oximetry test also known as an oxygen saturation test could be done to measure the amount of oxygen in the blood. A monitor would be attached to the patient’s forehead, finger or earlobe to carry out this test.
- An arterial blood gas test is usually performed on patients as their condition worsens. It measures the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
- An electrocardiogram or ECG might be advised to rule out condition such as heart disease as a cause of shortness of breath.
Management and Treatment
There is no known cure for emphysema and the condition can worsen with time. Treatment will slow the speed of decline and will depend on the severity of the condition when diagnosed. Some treatment options are:
- Quit smoking to protect your lungs.
- Bronchodilator medications used to treat asthma are useful in relaxing the muscles around the airways.
- Anti-inflammatory medications reduce inflammation around the airways.
- Oxygen therapy is recommended to patients when they are not able to breathe enough oxygen from the air.
- In some severe cases, lung volume reduction surgery might be advised to relieve pressure on the muscles required for breathing and to improve the elasticity of the lungs.
Keeping your home clean and free of dust and pollutants will help to prevent respiratory infections and disorders such as emphysema. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!