Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra Kumar P
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Kumar PYour feedback matters!
Meri girlfriend ke sath 1st time sex kiya condom bhi use kiya but sex ke 2 din bad use peshab jyada aa rhi hai aur thoda bleeding bhi hai. Usne bataya ki usko kuch daane jaisa ya chila hua bhi mehsus ho rha hai. Hum dono alag city se belong krte h please batae ki kya karu?
I am 21 years old. I have migraine problem. And I get relief with pain relievers. But in the month of june, in first weak my migraine get too pain. And pain relievers have no effect on it. Please hellp me , the pain is very severe. What should I do?
I haven slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? please help me�Orstomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?
My cousin brother is facing constant dry coughing from last few weeks, sir please help me to let me know what precautions should he do to minimise this disease.
My daughter is suffering from constipation problem. She is 15 years old. please advice her some home remedies to cure it.
I feel unconscious when I swings faster, what should I do to become normal? is this due to blood shortage?
I am 25 year old preparing for IES. I am suffering from shortness of breath since last year. Last year it was not as that must as now. It is gradually increasing day by day. It felt like i'm unable to take complete breath then I start yawning forcefully after some time I feel that yes now I am ok. I am very uncomfortable in this situation sometimes when m on my bed and if face this problem then I have to sit and then try to take breath again and again. May be my heart need more air I don't know please help me out. And yes I neither smoke nor drink.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.