Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra Kumar P
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Kumar PYour feedback matters!
He is doing masturbation on alternative days I'm saying it's unsafe but he's unable to control it seem. So pls help him in any way he spoiled his beautiful face and losing hair also pls help him.
I feel vertigo feeling on alternate basis from last three mth sudden vomiting with movement of all things are felt with sweat coming from body. doctor in emergency prs emeset inj&&pan 40 inj ecg was normal. Dr. at ganga ram hosp delhi recommended sgot pot normal bun test normal lipid profile normal sugar normal. doctor last recommended stemtil md bd for seven days aftr eating for two tab I had a felling that my head is having no senses. I have a standing work almost 10hrs a day working for last 10 yrs in past two mth I have lost two kg weight. My sleeping hrs are less max five to six hrs. Time gap betwn brkbfast and lunch 6hr and lunch dinner 9 hrs can yu please help me what to do.
I have a headache since a year and also I consulted with doctor and he suggested me to wear spectacles. But even there is no sign of relief. Help please.
I have white little bumps on my penis head how can I remove them in home or other way to remove them and what is pearly penile papules.
Hello sir I am a 24 years old male I do daily gyming and eat egg and bananas daily mere problem hai ki week mai kabhi ek baar or kabhi do baad nightfall ho jaati hai and then I feel very weak and my while doing exercise my stamina down and weight also decrease after nightfall .plz tell me the solution to get rid from this problem thanks.
I started drinking protein shakes, BCAA, creatine, CLA and other diet for muscle building but my digestive system is not work good during this so what can I do?
I m roaming in Bangalore n weather is suddenly change so I m suffering from loose motion I take churn but no change so please give me a medicine name for that than.
I have ED (erectile dysfunction) at least I think I do. I am 19 years old. I was wondering if marijuana could have caused this long term effect?
Varicose veins are bulging blue veins on the legs that can cause leg swelling, skin blackening and even open wounds called ulcers. It is commonly seen in people aged 35 and above who have to stand a lot. Here are a few tips to prevent these:
1. Avoid standing for long periods: Standing for long periods of time causes blood to pool in your leg veins and they begin to bulge out like a balloon. Avoid standing desks at your work. If you have to stand, take a 5-minute break every hour and walk around or sit down.
2. Keep weight in check: Overweight people have a higher incidence of varicose veins. Keeping your weight in check would also prevent varicose veins.
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day: Exercise, especially brisk walking or jogging, will get the blood in your leg veins to circulate and thus prevent varicose veins.
4. Take the stairs: This simple exercise activates your calf muscles and gets blood to circulate in your veins.
5. Be vigilant: Calf cramps, swelling, change in colour of skin over foot and open wounds over the feet are a few signs that you need to look out for. Seek medical help to prevent worsening of this disease.
Follow these simple steps and you would be able to prevent varicose veins and have healthy feet.