Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayana Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana ReddyYour feedback matters!
My mother age 82 years having oedema over lower limbs since 1 year she also complains breathless in mornnig she is mild hyper tenssive with diabtes.
I am 18 years old but my health is very weak and my weight is only 44kg I want to increase it tell me some solutions.
My mother suddenly got seizure her age is 60 y, the doctor advised rest and given eption tabs, sodium and potassium levels are lower than desired level, the ct scan and eeg reports also normal, why this happen suddenly to my mom, please help me in this regard.
I am suffering from headache and fever from last 3 days. It is continuous. What should I do? Which medicine should I take? please suggest me.
My wife age 28. Her period is late by 17 days. We do pregnancy test but result is negative. We did not want baby. She take the home made abortion food. Pregnancy symptoms also not visible. Suggest what we will do for period and to know the pregnancy. And for abortion.
I am from north east side India but had to shift to chennai because of study. My problem is my skin tone has got darker here. Is their any way to get it back here.
Also known as tubal sterilization, tubectomy is a permanent method of contraception in women. It is a surgical procedure in which a portion of the fallopian tubes are blocked to prevent an egg that is released from the ovaries, from reaching the uterus. In case an egg is present in the uterus, it carries with it the risk of fertilization, thus, can lead to pregnancy. Sometimes the patient may change her decision and ask for a reversal of the process. However, it should also be kept in mind that the surgery is a complex one. The results are often not guaranteed.
- Tubectomy refers to cutting or blocking a small portion of the fallopian tubes that prevent the released eggs from reaching the uterus.
- The surgeon reaches to the fallopian tubes by cutting open a portion of the abdomen in case of an open surgery.
- Laparoscopic techniques are also available to conduct the surgery.
- The fallopian tubes are blocked by an artificial clip to prevent the passage of eggs.
Are there any risk factors involved?
- Tubectomy may create a number of health complications in the long run.
- Tubectomy is not advised for patients who have previously undergone abdominal surgeries.
- Major risks of injury such as perforation surrounding blood vessels, internal haemorrhage or a severely life-threatening situation such as ectopic pregnancy may occur later on. Ectopic pregnancy is when fertilization and implantation occur within the fallopian tube instead of the uterus.
- Tubectomy is even more challenging than vasectomy and has higher chance of giving rise to health complications.
Although the procedure is complex, it has a few advantages as well. Minimally-invasive surgeries help in quicker recoveries. It is almost 99% effective as a measure of birth control and thus provides a permanent solution. This surgery can even be done immediately after delivery. Sometimes, in rural areas, family welfare departments, government hospitals and primary health care centres offer free surgery and care to aid and educate about family planning.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!