Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayana Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold. Whenever weather changes. And sneeze get started when my nose come in contact with polluted air.
Getting pain in left side lower abdomen few seconds goes away down below amblical. I am male age 72 years some times constipation problems is there.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 26 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I got my periods on 21st April. In this cycle my period just came for 2 days I am planning for IVF with donor egg I had gone for scan today as per that it said I had ovulated today is my 7th day and had a small cyst what does this indicate. I had 4 follicle cycles before but I never ovulated. Does it mean I ovulate during menses Is it possible to ovulate without an egg release. I always keep relation in ovulation days from 10th day to 20th day But I am totally confused as I have never got pregnant I always get my periods I am going to start my IVF cycle from next month kindly advice me.
So you thought the famous Lana Del Rey number was just one off musings of the artist!? Well, not quite. Many people suffer from what is called Seasonal Affective Disorder, feelings of depression with shortening of daytime and colder climate. Researchers have found Seasonal Affective Disorder can hit people living in countries near the equator, like India, in the reverse, i.e., onset of summer triggers depression symptoms.
Why do I experience Summertime Sadness?
Increasing heat, high levels of humidity and longer days are likely culprits for the summertime blues. Typically the sufferer experiences anxiety, loss of appetite, weight loss and disturbed sleep or limited sleep.
Here’s how to cope with Summertime Sadness
- Plan your summertime: When you know Summer months are approaching look back at the years gone-by and try remembering aspects of life that became difficult to handle, then. Next, think- how can you prevent those from occurring again, this Summer? Is it worthwhile considering a summer break and/or enrolling your children in some club to help you relax!? You will feel prepared to face the summer and summertime sadness if you plan your Summer in advance.
- Sleep well: Shorter nights, hot days, office, vacations, guests and other day-to-day activities all these can limit your quality sleep time. Not getting enough sleep can make you feel permanently fatigued and easily irritable. These feelings can easily turn into inexplicable sadness. So, come what may tuck yourself into bed same time, each night.
- Exercise: Regular physical activity can help keep feelings of sadness and depression at bay. Even if it is getting too hot for your day-to-day activities find alternatives to keep your body active and ward off depression. Consider going for a walk/jog early in the morning, buy summer membership in a local club where you can exercise in gym and/or hit the pool.
- Go slow on Dieting: Planning to kick off your summer with a frenzy of dieting and exercising in order to fit in your last summer wardrobe? Bad idea. Instead, exercise sensibly, eat moderately and keep your body well-hydrated. Failure to keep up with a highly demanding diet and exercise regimen will leave you more demoralized and worsen your blues. So, be wise and go slow.
- Plan your vacation carefully: Before blocking your plane tickets or loading up your car’s roof rack for that annual family vacation ask yourself: “Is this really what I want?” Or, is it an obligation you’re fulfilling to a relative? Will it make you happy? Or will it stretch your financial expenditure, dragging you behind at work and leave you stressed out?
You could consider alternatives, instead of taking a long vacation take several small weekend trips. Take time off and enjoy the comfort of your own home that you so painstakingly maintain.
Don’t get locked into a vacation that will not feel like a vacation.
- Don’t beat yourself up: Does seeing everyone else having a swell time during the holiday season make you feel “what’s wrong with me?” Try not to think that way. So much of misery rises from comparison between “where we are and where we think we ought to be.” So, stop assuming that you should be happy as it’s holiday-time and stop worrying about how you feel relative to others. Instead, try to zero in on what triggers your feelings of sadness and work on overcoming those.
- Think about Why?: If you struggle from Summertime sadness year after year you need to look deeper. Do you associate summer with a difficult time in the past- death of a loved one, or break-up of a relationship? Without even realizing it you may have started to associate summer with sadness- an association that gets stronger every summer that you spend depressed, sad and worried. If there indeed is some unhappy connection sorting it out could help break the pattern.
- Get Help: It is likely that several problems are piling up and weighing you down if your feelings of sadness are old and persistent and you can’t seem to find your way around those. Talking to a practicing counselor/therapist and/or signing up for brief interventional therapy will not only blunt the effects of depression but also aid in adoption of effective coping mechanisms as well as modifying your problematic behavior patterns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I see lot of articles on net on reducing weight and loosing belly. But it is very confusing when you see lot of suggestions. Can some doctor give me simple diet plan which helps in reducing belly fat and weight loss?
My brother is suffering from ADEM Disease. This time he is completely out of condition, but this time is suffering from some urinal problem, right now he is in under treatment of various reputed Doctor of kanpur, delhi, jaipur and mumbai. But all of them are suggesting for CIC. Last day I got bad news that due to continuous CIC he got some infection, kindly help me and suggest some advice.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.