Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana K SYour feedback matters!
I am having corn in my toes from past 1 month. Now I am not knowing what to do. It is very painful. Please suggest me some remedy or medicine to remove it.
I am a newly married girl, 27yrs. Whenever my hubby fucks me I find nil pleasure instead I feel to pee and excrete faces. I lubricate sufficiently. Mostly I find irritation inside vagina and feel like hitting the cervix as I feel like the vaginal canal is narrow inside. My hubby penis is medium sized and with no issues. We have done sex with each other few times before marriage with the same output. I have been used to external masturbation (rubbing clitoris getting pleasure) since many years. I have pcod in both the ovaries since many years and I had been taking yamini pills for three years continuously till last month. Kindly help me. I am very much frustrated.
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in.
Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated. Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
Hi sir total bilirubin 2.5 direct bilirubin is 1.4 is any serious condition HBASG is Negative please tell what is the problem and treatment what food I want to eat.
I am having a pain in chest & stomach also from the last one month not getting a relief. Please advise.
I am a 22 years old male. And I got a problem of hair falling give me the solution to growth my hair.
My son is 7yrs old voimiting every morning when he go to school. In holidays he does not do this. With eating or without eating he vomitts every morning. What will be the reason. I have done lft, blood test, urine and stool test.
Hi. I am 47 years old female. After typhoid Twice 5 years bk I got butterfly patch (dark back pigmentation) on my face which looks very ugly. Tried many things. Any remedy for that in homeopathy or ayurveda.
As I don't have dense hair, my hair is so thin and there is gaps which makes me to feel low, I tried many treatments, I was using manforce as my Dr. suggested, then later on went to herbal oils, is thr really possible of making hairs denser and blacker, Do I have to still believe all these treatments. Fed up of this issue .Right now blinking and longing for an perfect treatment to make my hair dense.
I am suffering from back pain neck to legs since 2009 and now I became very week in sexual life what should I do? Please advise.
Sir I have myopia since 7th standard. My age now is 19y 11m I had recently a week back had new power. My power is changing rapidly. I want to know when it stabilize. I want to get LASIK done. Pls help me. And my right eye is varying rapidly than my left. Pls help me thank you.
Masturbation is harmful or not. Some doctors said that it is not harmful but some are saying that it is very harmful. What is the reality doctors.
Corns and calluses are areas of stumpy skin caused by friction or pressure. They usually hurt when you wear shoes or walk.
Calluses generally develop on your feet or hands, and most of the time, don’t require treatment.
Corns have a hard or soft inner core. Soft corns are mostly found between the toes, while hard corns form on the top of the toes. Corns that are caused by ill-fitting shoes often reduce on wearing the right shoes.
Repeated friction or pressure causes corns and calluses on areas of skin. The pressure leads to the death of the skin, which develops a protective, hard surface. Soft corns develop in a similar fashion. Corns and calluses are not formed due to viruses and are not harmful. They can be formed due to:
Regular usage of any object that puts strain on the hands, such as sports equipment (badminton racquet) or tools (hammer or gardening hoe), usually leads to calluses on the hands.
Pressure from wearing the wrong footwear usually leads to corns and calluses on the feet. Calluses can also form by walking barefoot.
Abnormal structures on the foot, such as hammertoe or bone spurs, can cause calluses and corns.
Repeated pressure from playing certain sports can also cause calluses on the feet.
Corns and calluses on the feet are easy to spot. A callus is thick, hard and dry, and may appear yellowish or grey in colour. When touched, it will feel bumpy and more insensitive than the skin around it. A hard corn is thick and firm, while soft corns look like an exposed sore. The hard corn may have a grey centre with a light yellow ring around it.
Corns and calluses don’t hurt, but it does become painful when you are wearing shoes or walking. Fitting your feet into shoes gets more difficult due to them. Touching or squeezing the corn or callus can also be painful.
Corns and calluses don’t require treatment normally, but if they hurt, here’s what you can do:
Wearing well-fitting shoes that are roomy with deep and wide toe boxes (the area covering the toe).
Protective paddings, such as moleskin, toe separator, toe sleeves, etc., can alleviate pain.
Soaking the corn or callus in hot water, and then gently wear down the dead skin by using a pumice stone.
- Salicylic acid can be used to soften the corn or callus.