Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana K SYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I have burning sensation in feet at nyt. Its painful I used ice to relive pain. I drink alcohol daily my age is 24 suggest me medicine to overcome this disease. .
Sir, I am 25 years old. I am masturbating since 17 to 22 years of age. From last three years I completely left this habit. But my penis became too short and thin. It is 5 cms in length and 5 cms in circumference in flaccid state. When erect, It becomes 12 cms in length and circumference is of 10 cms. Is it normal? I am worried about this. Once I suddenly saw a penis of a friend. It is approximately 10 cms in length and bigger in circumference. From that day, I am very concerned about my penis size. I feel that my size is not normal. If that penis is 10 cms in flaccid state then how much long it will be when erect. I am comparing this. Please doctor, help me. 1.my penis size is normal? 2.what is the average penis size in length and girth? 3.how much long the 10 cms penis becomes when erect? 4.which penis i.e. Small penis or large penis generally becomes larger when erect?
Hello sir my name is Ajay and I am face hair fall problem from couple of month pls give any solution any reply will appreciated thank you.
I have moderate acne problem since last 5 years. I have take medication up to 8 month. Isotroin capsule 10 mg\day. But I have reassurance of acne. What should I do?
I am 38 years old and also single, I got irritation frequently also I think about commit suicide please guide me to come away from mental irritations,
She diabetic from last 10-12 years and last week she felt very weak and her sugar level reached 450-500 so we consulted a doctor and he suggested to take insulin and today after 3 days of taking insulin her sugar empty stomach was 70, so I want to should we continue with insulin or what should we do.
I am 26 years old I used to get pimple 2-3 yrs ago now I am having marks on my face is there any way to get rid of it.
By sugar do you mean the sugar we purchase from market cold drinks, processed food only or you include sugar present natural food like fruits, grains etc.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.