Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarasimhuluYour feedback matters!
I have eye problem I can not see properly I aslo checked up my eyes but they didn't found any solution What should I do?
I have red eyes for over 2 days and it is very painful to me. Now what should I do for quick response.
What is the cost for zygoma cosmetic surgery. I want flat under eye area, and is this safe? And how much is the healing time needed.
I am 28 year old male. I used to wear specs -2 for both eyes for 5 years. I had operation 2 years back and my eyes is good now. But under eye swelling and marks still there. It looks bad. However I still use anti-glare specs for computer work in office. How to remove this swelling?
How to increase eyesight naturally? by eye movement & organic foods. Precautionary Methods. Please advise.
I have red eyes. I could not get enough sleep. I sleep for just 2 hours. What should I do? Please suggest.
How can I cure my myopia problem. My short sightedness problem is increasing day by day but not decreasing.
My eyesight has been degrading since I was 11. Today I am 19. I have got specs of almost -3 diopters power. What can I do to control my myopia?
I am 23 years old. Have severe pain on my eyes and it will become red when I applied oil I applied eyes drop but I can't get rid from that what can I do.
I have dandruff problem and even after applying various shampoos I see no change. I also have dry scalp. I do not put oil and use tresseme shampoo. I have also tried dandruffs shampoo. I do not know what else to do. Its stics to the scalp which even leads to bleeding on scratching. Please help me sort it. I also have dark skin. Can you help me how to get fair with some healthy tips. Thanks and regards!
Regular itching in eyes though not much difficulty in eyesight; suffering chronic Allergic Rhinitis / Bronchitis, I do take SOS LCZ or LIT-M, apart from Thyronorm-75 for managing hypothyroidism; I do suffer from urte- care, occasionally;
I am 22 years old boy. I have red eyes and so much pain in my eyes and little fever during five days.Yesterday night I did vomit whole night and so much pain in my stomach l have been going to the doctor in the morning and take medicine and I have been checked my blood but no improvement I have. Now I have little problem to take oxygen.. please doctor consult me better.
When the eye does not produce the required amount of tears, a condition called dry eyes may emanate. This condition may cause stinging, pain, itching, redness and a host of other symptoms that make normal vision a temporary problem. Also, one might experience difficulty in wearing contact lenses and may feel as if there is are particles trapped within the eyes. Night time driving and facing glares of light also becomes difficult in such cases. Cases where the symptoms have been going on for a prolonged period, must be referred to an ophthalmologist so as to get the correct treatment.
Let us find out the various types of treatment for this condition:
- Medication: A variety of drugs and medication can be used to bring down the inflammation which is the basic cause behind the lack of tears and oil secretion along the edge of the eye, which leads to poor lubrication of the eyes. Oral antibiotics can take care of any underlying infection that may have led to this condition while eye drops and ointments can be used to bring down the swelling.
- Corneal Inflammation: Many times, the cornea may face inflammation which can be fixed with the help of eye drops that work by releasing their immune suppressing element. These eye drops may contain cyclosporine or corticosteroids which can help in fixing this kind of swelling. One important thing to remember is that these corticosteroids are not good for long term use.
- Eye Inserts for Artificial Tears: A tiny eye insert can be used to create artificial tears in case your condition goes from mild to moderate and is not too severe. This eye insert resembles a miniscule grain or rice and usually dissolves gradually to release an eye drop like substance in the eye.
- Tear Stimulators: This kind of medication like Cholinergics, helps in tear production. These are available as pills, drops and ointments.
- Surgical Procedures: From closing your ducts for bringing down tear loss to using special contact lenses specially designed for people who are suffering from dry eyes and unblocking the oil glands, there are a number of surgical procedures that one can use for fixing this problem.
- Home Remedies: One can also make use of some home remedies in order to combat dry eyes. The use of a warm washcloth for a few minutes every day can stimulate the tear ducts and oil glands, while a mild soap for the eyelids can also remove the particles clogging the eyelids.
Speak with an ophthalmologist about the various options that one can use in order to fix this problem depending on the severity of your case.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.