Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. NarasimhuluYour feedback matters!
I get head pain while reading and I doubt that I have some eye problem. Is head ache related to eye.
Recently In my college eye test was conducted and my vision is 6/9.so what should I do to increase my vision without glasses. Is that possible that without glass I can have my vision 6/6.
Sir. My eyes are red from last 3 months and they are becoming much red. When I watch a 2 hours movie .and I had a lot of uncomfort while watching movie on tv. It's also itching and painful in the eye if I watch the tv more than an hour. Plse give a better suggestion. I consulted a doctor .he gave me refreshing drops. But they are no use to my problem.
Are there any tests to find out that my two month old son may get crossed eyes as he carries a family history??if it is the case can it is curable without surgery??
I'm 76 years old person and I have undergone CABG IN APRIL 2014. I have HTN & type 2 diabetes since 1997. But due to medicines both are under control. I was operated for my right eye cataract in 2014 but now I can't bear lights of cars from opposite side due to glare. My eye surgeon says that the glare will go after the cataract surgery of my left eye. Should I believe the eye surgeon and go for cataract surgery of my left eye. Please advise. Thanks.
I can't able to see correctly I have eye problem so for the permanent lenses operation what is the cost?
Iam having sight in my eyes so I want to do laser treatment. It causes any side effects. Please tell me doctor.
Mai ye janna chahta hu ki chasme ka no. Thoda jyada ho to kya faraq pdta h? Jese mera no. -0.25 D h jbki chsme ka -0.50 D h to kya use kr skte?
I am having irritation in my eyes what should I do is there any problem or not I must take precautions or consult a Dr. Please tell.
Here I face a problem with my mind. I promise my self to study Tomorrow but I can't it. I do chatting. Surfing playing games on my phone and also my eyes also pain. My mind power become less day by day how I can improve it. Please help me.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from chronic dry eyes problems from last 3 years & not getting any relief after using the medicines. My tears generations is 8 mm instead of 15~20 mm. Pl. Suggest some ayurvedic treatment for this.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.