Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi. My daughter is 4 month old but she is unable to respond to her neck? Means she can not straight her neck itself when her head is bended right or left.
Good Afternoon sir. My son is 5 year old. He has only one white hair which is very thin and short. What might be the reason sir? Is there any problem? Any problem in future? Pls suggest me any solution to this problem.
Why it's important that your child's diet is calcium-rich
Calcium is an inevitable part of your child's diet. You cannot afford to skip it if you wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle for your child. It is recommended that children between the ages of 9 and 18 should get approximately 1300 milligrams of calcium every day. Calcium-rich diet is important for your child for a number of reasons.
- calcium helps in building strong bones and teeth for your child.
- it is important in order to ensure proper functioning of your child's muscles and nerves.
- calcium plays a vital role in the release of such hormones and enzymes in your child's body that convert the food he eats into energy.
- it is also helpful in causing the blood to clot whenever your child gets bruised.
- since your child is continuously growing, a calcium-rich diet ensures an adequate supply of resources that help him to develop new bones that are healthy and strong.
- a calcium-rich diet is also essential as far as other bodily functions like muscle contraction, blood vessel constriction and relaxation are concerned.
What does lack of a calcium do to your child's body?
- lack of calcium can cause bone diseases like osteoporosis in your girl child, thus exposing her to a greater risk of weakened bones and possibility of fractures.
- if your child is a young kid and his diet lacks calcium or vitamin d, which absorbs calcium, he is exposed to the threats of the bone-softening disease called rickets. It can cause in him bowing of the legs, muscle pain and poor growth.
- bones are living tissues that change constantly, old bones keep getting replaced by newer ones and a calcium-rich diet aids this procedure. Therefore without an adequate supply of calcium, this process would borrow minerals from existing bones, thus weakening them and exposing them to increased risks of fracture.
- lack of calcium also increases risks of cardiovascular diseases, damaged gums, high blood pressure, ovarian and breast cancer and several other infirmities in your child in his later years.
My child of 4 yrs have repeated c/o headache. At the age of 1 & 1/2 yrs, he suffered from a 3 inch wound due to hitting of a swing. No symptoms of vomitting like thenafter, but nowa days he recurrantly c/o headache. Please guide me for that.
You can continue breast feeding till 2 yr of age but after 6 month of age you can add supplementary food in addition to breast milk..
1) rice water. Dal water
3) fresh fruit juices
4) fresh vegetable soup
5)pasteurized top milk
Consistency of above mention food should be liquid initially and then gradually switch over to semi solids as age advances..
Give with spoon & bowel..
Bottle feeding must be stopped..