Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nandraj Singh BYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male and suffering from red rashes on my head of penis. I recently diagnosed with diabetes. I have consulted dermatologist but the problem is not solving. I am suffering with this problem from last two months but not getting good consultation for it. During intercourse the upper skin gets teared and then after applying onabet cream it gets healed but the fungus is not properly removed.
Hi, I have a stomach pain due to acidity. Could any one please tell me which is the best remedy to cure.
I am planning to have circumcisions operation. Is that advisable? And how many days it will take to heal.
I am having UTi infection problem and get irritated during that time, constantly in seconds I have to go to the washroom and I start getting goosebumps and start sweating. Its really terrible for me please tell me what should I do?
I am having extreme constipation and there is no effect of taking laxative emulsion of any time. I have to take glycerine suppositories almost every alternate day. Please advise.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from gas problems in my stomach. Even after constipation I feel like my stomach is full and gas. I drink full bottle of water everyday. I go for walk every morning for 5 to 6 kms. But the problem persists still I face the problem. I take pantocid in the morning and unienzyme in the night. Kindly guide me allopathy medicines.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello doctor I'm 24 M. I have participated 2 times sex with married woman without protection I have worry about hiv it's any possible to get hiv aids. And what is the symptoms of the first stage of hiv and how much time to take for hiv test. Please solve my doubts and problems.
I m 32 years of age weight 80 kg nd height 5.8. I have problem relating to my sexual organ. I am not getting proper erection.
I am a male of 26 years and I have fever backpain headache muscles pain and dehydration from last two weeks please tell me from what disease I am suffering.
I am loosing out easily while having sexy with my partner. I mean to say early ejaculation. As a reason of which the process is half done without reason the peak state.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.