Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello, Two months back, It started with chest congestion and than fever. After about 15 days my doctor diagnosed as bronchitis. He gave me antibiotics,anti-allergy, and seroflo 250. After few days it settled and again came back with irritation in nose and throat. Again I had antibiotic course for 10 days. After 5 days I started with irritation on nose and throat area and fever. This time I had X-ray and found out sinusitis, and IgE levels 830. Doctor gave me glevo500 -antibiotic, levocitrizine-anti-allergy and furamist for 10 days.Please suggest what to do I am fed up of taking antibiotics
My daughter age of 6 years 8 months, taking breath with mouth while sleeping time and snoring heavily most of the time. Could you please suggest me what we have to do?
Sir diagnosed with pilonidal sinus so after surgical removal the wound will b stitched or left open. Please advice
My right ear is blocked, when I stretch it, it gets open. I earlier concerned to a doctor, he said there is no problem you just have to take steam of a medicine (karvol plus). But this method didn't worked I still feel blocked. Why it get so and how to fix it?
I have sinus problem. For a long time. I am using fluticasone nasal spray. Doctor advised me to use before 4 years. I have started using since last week due to repeated sneezing in morning. Is there any side effects? Will that impact eyes?
I have vertigo problem. When I stand after closing my eyes I bend toward. This problem always repeat every year even after treatment. Sir what should I do?
Sir in my ear I hear there's is continuous noise. This is because of high volume sound I in marriage. I went hospital where ptr say all clear. But this noise is heard in my right ear is still there. Doctors gave me vitamins tablets but there is no effect on my right ear. Please give me solutions as soon as possible.
Last 3 days I have little pain in my left ear. I experiencing some fluid also inside my ear. When I insert ear bird some yellow type fluid with smell came. Is it due to cold. Can you please help me.
Getting too much pain the ear after using the ciplox ear drops as suggested by the doctor after he removed wax from my ear. I wear hearing aid.
Im suffering from throats pain and caught for two days and after some day I fell weakness and exhausted and undigested. So what kind of symptom is this?
My voice has been going in & out for a week. Now, it is going completely & my throat is sore. What can I do.
I went for a master health check up. In thyroid profile, T4 normal (0.98 ng/DL). TSH Value: 10.35. Permitted range: 0.35 to 5.5. As advised by doctor, stared taking Thyronorm: 12.5. But feeling nervousness and dizziness. Is it OK to continue tablet.
Hi sir I am suffering from. Severe cough, my stomach, chest, throat starts paining with continuous cough. It is from past 1 year. All the reports are very normal. Please suggest.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.